Are there any comics from a first-person perspective? Aside from that one issue of Swamp Thing

Are there any comics from a first-person perspective? Aside from that one issue of Swamp Thing.

bumping with the scene before that

I'd like to say yes OP but I cant think of any

It really doesn't make any sense in a comic because there's no illusion. Without motion it doesn't feel like you're actually looking through their eyes, it just feels like you're looking at a picture of their hands.

Pretty sure I've read this webcomic online that was a succession of one panel pages, each being in first person from the point of view of the person/animal/mirror reflection/etc. that the character from the previous panel was looking at, and taking place in the same second in time, and forming a complete loop. Can't recall what it was called, but I think it was on a French website.

First persons in comics are pull seem like a pretty big waste in panels you can get any angle you want in a comic why would you stick with FP since it's the most constricting

And yet the Moore issue of Swamp Thing worked beautifully. And the scene in the OP is excellent, even if the rest of the comic isn't like that.

There was an issue of Cerebus that did this

Which one?

it's unique and underutilized

it's always cool to see unconventional/experimental stuff like that

Don't know, sorry
I just clicked on a random issue

Cerebus issue #89.

And it was a dream sequence too.

Thanks for the info.

that sounds weird

lol wat.

How did you even know that if you didn't know the issue?

I don't know who did it first or when, but EC Comics had some war stories partly using FPS view decades before they became real.

That sounds awesome. Do you know the names of any of the stories or should I just start looking through random EC war comics issues?

It's been months since I read them, but they were in Frontline Combat. Maybe in other titles too.

It's about a dude stalking a girl.

that's cool, but hard on the artist I would guess