Kill Six Billion Demons

She's going to have a hell of a headache later.

Go to the site for the next update on Prince Kassardis' story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xn-7bOqQrjA?t=1m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My boy Kassardis can't catch a break.
Also, that poor devil got BTFO.

He's reaching the breaking point. I feel like it's going to come down to him slaying his wives in the valley and going back home to FORCE change through violence

>tfw more invested in Kassardis' story than the current arc of the main plot

Not that I'm disliking the main plot or anything, but poor guy.

DEVILS COURT ON SUICIDE WATCH
REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
WOOO

Notice the lights shining on Allison's forehead in the same places as Ys Mara's jewels

So, the countdown as begun for Allison invoking Aesma.

When I read the previous page, I could practically smell an epic headbutt coming.

Well the technique is named after a goddess who famously headbutted a dude so hard he turned into coins.

>you can see all 5 points of her key burning in that first panel
>her eyes are white-blue too
we got the first glimpse of endgame allison guys

Is amygdala kill?

Or die and leave the throne of his kingdom vacant leading to the system of violence that lead up to his current situation to implode in on itself.

I hope he retaliates next page. I wanna see some scary intense devil magic, not just Allison shitting all over these ebons.

Is King Allison lacking her left hand's index finger, or is it just hidden by the rest of her hand?

>She hit him so hard she knocked out some of his eyes
Damn son

Im sure he can just glue those back in or grow new ones.
If he ever wakes up.

Dude, you canliterally see his eyeballs falling off.

i sort of do too. allison is gonna have to start racking up them scars after all

Damn, Allison really knows how to give head!

gotta make a headbutting version of this

>I wanna talk to someone in charge
Have you learned nothing, Allison?! You do not "want to do" anything. You simply do.

>92326728

you little shit

I'm like this with every text story honestly, because more shit happens every update. Het was awesome, gave me major Discworld vibes.

No. If he were dead I'm sure we'd know it. When a devil dies you can probably tell by them disappearing or something.

He may start and then be stopped by the rest of the Court.

I'd assume it's missing
she's covered in scars ranging from cuts to burns and is missing an eye, a lost finger isn't really out of the question

reach heaven violence baby

Poor Amygdala
Funny that what ruined the peaceful and beautiful Samura was immigrants who flooded in until Samura was just as violent as their savvage lands they came from

Don't even start. The reason it went to shit was because the population outpaced the production of supplies. It would have happened eventually.

So the population outplaced the production of supplies becasue they kept letting more and more people into their kingdom? I'll give you that none of the people who came to Samura were violent initially, but the violence did come eventually becasue of their policies

>policies
Natural human greed when there was less to go around. Violence is unavoidable.

I don't think he's getting up

It seems like he's losing eyes all the time

Fuck yeah. Himself next page PLEASE.

AT LEAST A FINAL PANEL TEASE

Not a fan of the color of the background in the last pannel.

I'm not sure you can actually permanently kill a devil. They'd be banished back to the lower world, like angels.

Devils don't regenerate, they aren't exactly killed but their personality can be destroyed since it's tied almost completely to the mask.

Yeah I know. I met in a final and literal definition

>Notice the lights shining on Allison's forehead in the same places as Ys Mara's jewels

Yes, I noticed that too.

There's been several 'forehead patterns' shown so far, I always thought they were just decorative, but maybe not?

The literal definition doesn't really work because they aren't alive in the same way humans or other living creatures are, so to be precise you'd need a word specific to them. You can't use existing words to accurately describe completely alien concept simply because the words were based on existing definitions. You can't describe higher dimensions exactly using words but you can using math, but in most cases it's close enough. Still though, you are technically correct.

You seem to be conflating reincarnation with resurrection. The flame might be the same, but the shell containing it is a new being altogether. Maybe you're confused because the two devils we've seen the most in this comic so far are exceptions. Yabalchoath's old mask was painstakingly rebuilt to bring her back (and even that wasn't entirely successful), and Princess exists entirely because Ally broke the laws of reality over her knee in a drunken stupor.

Holy shit.

One of the most powerful Ebons in the personal guard for Himself hit her with an incapacitating Art, catching her by surprise.

Not only did this do nothing more than make her angry, even while incapacitated, she crushed him with ONE MOVE.

Holy shit!

She really is this godking guy!

>
>Well the technique is named after a goddess who famously headbutted a dude so hard he turned into coins.

Yes, she headbutted Ogam, one of the more powerful war gods.

How do we know this?

Ogam was mighty enough that Yisun deigned to talk to him, even though he was boorish in the extreme.

Ogam was mighty enough the AESMA liked him, and asked him for advice.

Ogam was mighty enough that Aesma gave him a slap on the head, and he barely felt it. His skull was 'as thick as a castle wall', i think the quote was.

And Ys Myra hit that guy hard enough to flatten him out and break his nose. WITH HER FACE.

So, yeah, ouch.

Never incur the wrath of a benevolent god.

Probably why he keeps collecting more

I think largely decorative. They probably don't mean much

Might be a symbol of a type of a god, like servants have race types, but that would still be mostly just for show since we can see what she's channelling anyway.

She's /ourking/

Incubus shares a lot of imagery with Ys Mara. While he only has three forehead jewels, they're arranged in the same place as Mara's lower row and the hem of his clothes are stained with filth. Mara is also the goddess of the poor, and Incubus' entire schtick is raising people up from their station.

>So, yeah, ouch.
I wonder whether Allison and Aesma will ever meet. They'll probably get on like a house on fire.

Or a firestorm swallowing a the city of Throne, which is almost the same thing.

To be fair he preobably wasn't expecting the thrall to fight back.

He's probably gonna be just fine next panel.

He got headbutted by a god, even if the intention wasn't to kill he's going to have a very unpleasant recovery at the very least.

Seems rather strange since this is just a single story and it's supposed to be the "tales" of the Silver Prince.

Perhaps there's no significance beyond the symbolic, but that's all the significance anyone really needs, you know.

If the key itself could be considered a star, perhaps those extra lights shining on her head are meant to mimic a constellation. Like how we attribute star formations to certain mythological figures, perhaps the number of lights and the pattern they appear in on someone's head is meant to represent a specific god.

I don't remember exactly but I don't think the gods we've seen so far had any, so it wouldn't apply to all of them. I do wonder what the red "keys" mean though, like the one Cio has but there were other characters with those.

if Allison completes all the side-quests and gets 100% she unlocks Aesma as the true final boss

just a quick reminder, when did allison first get the sword? I know It was before she went back to earth that first time.

She picked it up during the Hell 71 fight.

From Cio iirc, no idea where did Cio get it from and why did she decide Allison needs a sword though. I tried to check because it bugged me too but I don't remember finding anything beyond that.

Picked it up offa a dead guy during the melee at the flesh market. But remember, when it comes to the art, it's not the blade that cuts.

Consider: there is no such thing as a sword

I love the double pommel action, I hope it doesnt get dropped in the future like this Implies.

I guess I remembered wrong.

The red "keys" aren't keys, but leystones, which are just weaker versions of the keys. The devil summoners have them as well. They pretty much do the same thing as the keys, except, you know, much, much weaker and no ability to open up a gate.

Did Abbadon ever say he would do an image like this for each of the Demiurges Allison meets? Are they all even going to offer her a position as a disciple like Mottom did (well, pseudo-disciple in her case)?

Because I want to know what Allison of the Jewish Space Dragon Church looks like.

It's probably a mix of having the Key of Kings, Incubus power up, and feigning powerlessness then sucker punching him that made it hit harder than it normally would. I think if he was prepared he might have been able to counter it.

What comic is this?

The Unfunnies by Mark Millar.

>hits him downwards into the ground
>he flies up and away
Real quality there. Team rocket flies off again.

Hnnng, I miss horned Allisson.

He clearly hit the ground and bounced.

There is no indication of that. that. All action is static as fuck.

I think because the image is tilted, we get the impression she's headbutting downwards, when in reality, its a horizontal plane.

Yeah, it looks like he was trying to guard against it, which is why he kinda looks weird in panel 4

What's a sufficiently meme-ey STAND name for the Aesma invocation?

>The white eyes and all points of the key glowing

She's going to just end up outgrowing Incubus' buff and being stronger thanks to the boost he gave her.

I hope Incubus dies a pathetic death. Nothing against the guy. Just seems suitable.

>Incubus drowns in his own endless sea of goblets

Boko no pico

Het?

Partially, but in Princess' case she was almost immediately remasked after the break, so s/he retained most of her memories.

Perhaps the fact that she was remasked by someone she had just broken a devil pact with also helped.

I'm not disagreeing, but where are you getting this Ys Myra / Ogam fight from, as well as the turned into coins thing?

Is a Scott Pilgrim vegan reference mixed in there?

He could always fake his death.

『 Hell Hath No Fury』
『Aesma Percieves the Wheel』
『 Achievements in Ignorance』

>『 Hell Hath No Fury』
That one's my favorite.

I don't about coins, but the alt-text for the previous page states that she headbutted Ogam once, breaking his nose.

Cheers, thank you.

I'm just putting the coins thing down to Scott Pilgrim then.

Plus it's actually the name of a song.
youtu.be/Xn-7bOqQrjA?t=1m20s

Basically she was a cop who was in love with her superior; their job was to hunt demons possessing people and causing havoc. Long story short her superior was possessed which was apparently an effective way to find the demons as they were repulsed by each other but also led him to fucking over random people. She expelled the demon from within him and moved on to do actual good.

Oh I remember now, thanks!

Google searches just led to Het the gatekeeper god in the Ys Prim stories.

So she fucked up 2 Ebons as of now.
But how will she fare against Himself?

>But how will she fare against Himself?
Himself likes the Wheel too much to let that happen yet.