How do we solve the manchild epidemic?

How do we solve the manchild epidemic?

christ what a fucking cuck

>gf must blow me while I play game
fixed

Girl seems like a cunt

this shit has to be fake at this point
there can not be this many fucking people like this

2 and 3 seem kind of reasonable. girls hate vidya so playing in front of her just makes her mad on purpose.

Jesus christ, Blake.
Get your woman in line.

>if you don't want to put up with this average looking cunt and her laundry list of attention-hoarding rules, you're a manchild
hmmmmm

Jesus those nails are disgusting

>signing that shit
>not breaking up with her on the spot for being such a fucking cunt
yeah, no
gifts don't come with contracts; if she really was that upset about him playing video games, they could have had a real conversation like an adult

Cuck =/= manchild

How about women stop acting like children before anything?

This fetish shit isn't hot when you broadcast it for the whole world to see until the end of time. Stupid bitch now he's going to kill you out of embarrassment.

This is why more men are turning to anime waifus.

The same way we solve the entitled bitch epidemic, we never will. Just because it's now video games instead of going out fishing doesn't make mans eternal struggle to enjoy himself while his wife does everything in her power to suck attention up a new thing.

6. You will prep the bull everytime he comes along

He should've told her to keep it. If this is how she acts now that is an unpleasant rabbit hole he's going down

Youre an idiot

True but that dude is both

t. soyboy

>All these virgins ITT

Your love life should be more important than fucking video games. If you are spending more time playing video games than giving your gf attention than something is wrong.

I learned this years ago and learned how to juggle the time for both

>girlfriend gifts a $60 game
>writes a silly contract to sign as a joke to remind her boyfriend not to become too absorbed
>board filled with virgins spergs out
Like clockwork
Wait this isn’t Sup Forums

kill yourself youngfag

You know the funny thing is that if she was a male she’d be a below average looking virgin

Theres nothing wrong with valuing your relationshit over video games, but the whole "you MUST reply to me within 11 minutes" shit is fucking ridic

>american girls cannot use comma, let alone semi-colon

yeah and if she doesnt give you the time to enjoy your hobbies she's a fucking shit-tier woman and should be discarded

Every fucking thread Here is a samefag post

She looks like a Dr Suess character or Goofy

>Hands me this
>Proceed to fuck her until she forgets about contract
>Proceed to then fuck her some more

Only true way to handle this situation.

You're on the wrong side of history, brother. Get with the program or get left behind.

>How do we solve the manchild epidemic?
by shutting down Sup Forums

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums. Overshot your board by one whole letter there chap.

Mods are on their way.

She is clearly jesting with him, learn pet humor you mong

Video game is a garbage fucking hobby, theres a reason video game addiction is now considered a mental disorder.

This man GETS KEKED
I I i is is is it it it o ok k if if I w wa watch ya you f f fuck your ba ba bull

>IF I CALL YOU HAVE TO STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING FOR ME

>YOU HAVE TO ASK MY PERMISSION TO DO THINGS WHILE I'M AT YOUR HOUSE. REMEMBER, IM THE BOSS!!!

>REPLY TO MY ULTRA CLINGY TEXTS SUPER FAST

>DID I MAKE IT CLEAR I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE YET?

the only thing I'd agree to is if we have prior plans not to be a flake to keep playing the game. Of course, if I'm in the middle of a match, the bitch can wait 5 minutes.

lol fag you dont understand women. They shit test guys by doing this notice how all real men spend time away from women?
If you spend too much time with a woman she will resent you, turn you into a faggot and eventually leave.
Its a case of if you want to be a man in the eyes of a woman you should do what you want to do.

>"Oh, didn't you read the fine print? You also have to raise Jamal's kid LOL"

>got a gf for the first time recently
>shes completely reasonable, honest and authentic
>dosn't want me to skip my workouts and isn't selfish in any way

Boy, it must suck to have an overbearing gf. Have no idea why ppl put up with that shit.

Soy gang, Soy gang. Soy gang, Soy gang, Soy gang
Spend 3 racks on new game
My partner just cucked me
She fuck a nig, forgot my name yuh
Can't go buy her anything, ooh
Rather go and buy new games
Soy gang,Soy gang, Soy gang

My toys cost more than your rent (they do!)
We still live in a tent
Still supporting the left (yuh)
Me and my wife's son take soy
None of this soy be new to me
Watch NuWars, call it masterpiece
Bought some Black Series, cost hella Gs
Fuck your politics, you're a nazi

>turning to
>implying she wasn't my choice all along

Women dont live by the same standards as men do mate

If this dude cuts her out, she will go find another dude who will take her in and put up with her shit. Bitches can be as crazy as they like and someone is willing to put up with it for a whiff of that pussy

>his girlfriend needs attention
Enjoy that flabby roast beef, cuck

listen to this guy he's had a girlfriend for 2 whole months he knows what he's talking about.

Once you're in a relationship your life has to focus on them and nothing else you enjoy, that's the secret to longterm relationship success.

>She is clearly jesting with him, learn pet humor you mong
ok soyboy

LOL

>contracts men don't understand

>Listening to teenage girl nigger music enough to make this parody
Die in a fire

cats

PLEASE, PLEASE tel me none of you actually go down on women

By men getting their shit together and not having women resort to needing their men to sign contracts instead of having some common sense.

Le soy face

Because your hobby is workouts. A girl can understand that.

It's video games that girls don't understand.

It's a cute facebook post meant as a joke. Chill, turbospergs.

That is definitely not a joke. Have you met a girl before?

I'd only consider it if she's circumcised. Roasties are gross.

She's a retard. They had to buy her pants with an inverted triangle so she'd know where to put her pussy.

>the cat at the end

>She is clearly jesting with him, learn pet humor you mong

uh huh, surrre. its JUST a joke. there's nothing passive aggressive about it.

ITT: virgins not understanding humor between partners
i also dont see anything wrong with playing video games past 18.

>that ending

Why are so many of you faggots ITT taking it seriously? The girl who printed this obviously did this as a joke. Posting it on the internet to show off to everyone is a bit cringeworthy, but it's harmless outside of that.

>circumcised
>she

This tranny shit has to stop gayifying this site

>SOY SOY LE SOY SOYBOY SOY HEY GUYS SOY xD

WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS SOY SHIT ALREADY YOU GOD DAMN UNORIGINAL BRAIN DEAD Sup ForumsTARDS

>this shit has to be fake at this point
Quite clearly it is. OP has exposed his game. He's some kind of submissive and gets off on the humiliation aspect of this towards himself and his sex.

Imagine, this could all be on the orders of some bimbo dominatrix who just offhandedly told him to spread humiliating news about men.

people need to call this for what it really is.
Reddit face.

>tell virgins their love life is more important
It's kind of hard to prioritize something you don't have.

Jokes on him,

The purest kino choice is not having a girlfriend.

What are you all, modern young adults?

Real gamers smash pussy while they have their fit, beautiful 15-25 year old bodies while gaming all night with next to no sleep for give or take 10 years. Get a job that isn’t too intense but pays well, so you can divert your depleting 25+ year old energy entirely into video games. Build a bomb ass gaming kingdom with all the money not spent on women. At this point you should be more intelligent than any modern woman due to all the philosophy you’ve learned from video games and anime so getting laid when your balls are heavy is super simple. But only when you want it.

Jesus Christ you all play the real life game wrong. Women are stressful money jewing cesspools of attention whoring nonsense.

Save your money and buy things you want, the secret to a long life is trying to be as stressfree as possible.

what the fuck is the melody? I can't make this shit sound good in my head no matter how hard I try.

cringe

Stop spacing your sentences you reddit soyboy newfag.

He was mocking you for missing the point. Now im mocking you for being a faggot

the cops theme

instead of

bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do

do

soy gang soy gang etc etc

i don't know any girls that aren't related to me

AHHH FUCK HAVING ADULT RESPONSIBILITIES JUST GO FUCK RANDOM CHADS

>"pet humor"
>video games are bad
Kek, spotted the cuck. Your hobby of shit posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum is much worse than someone harmlessly playing vidya.

>got a gf for the first time recently

kek, they're all nice at first. Just wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1HHx93EBLE

Yes, it's obviously a joke. That being said there ARE lots of overbearing partners out there that fuck with their SO.

>random gas station trucker
>chad

If it was just her fucking chads it would make way more sense.

T. Virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=wDdzSr7RqC8

>Kek, spotted the cuck. Your hobby of shit posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum is much worse than someone harmlessly playing vidya.

what if a guy made this video but with men, a guy realizing being a husband sucks and runs away fucking chicks everywhere he goes

Why do people play video games? Are they and the capeshit audience one and the same? I can't imagine a more consumerist, anti-art activity - video games are after all amongst the lowest form of art.

LMAO

This bitch had a stupid face and is probably a cunt. I dont even play video games but if i had to choose between playing video games and spending time with this cunt i'll play video games

SOYLENT GRIN

Fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot this is in no way tv related

It's about sacrificing something else in your life completely on the whims of the other person in the relationship. Which is to say it's not a relationship at all

She's joking except she's not. She's completely dictating him
If a man bought is wife a pendant and then dictated to her how and and where she's allowed to wear it people would can him with they'd call him an abusive patriarch that needs to go back to the 1950s

It's not inane Sup Forums ramblings to say that men are more emasculated than they've ever been and that they get used and abused by women

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZyeReRF1oI

You recognized the song faggot. You're just as guilty.

>Why do people play video games?
People find them entertaining. You might as well ask why people watch movies.

Unironically? Responsibility for the wellbeing of others. Remove as much free time as possible and force them to either grow up or be removed from the dating pool. Life is really fucking easy for the individual in the western world.

What do cunts with Kathleen Kennedy lips do for fun?

youtube.com/watch?v=iJkDyWERTSM

>Sup Forums assmad as fuck because they don't have a gf like this

SNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERREEEEEEEEWE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEED