Which Cartoon Network president had the best run of shows?

Which Cartoon Network president had the best run of shows?

Betty Cohen
>Space Ghost Coast to Coast, What a Cartoon!, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, The Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog

Jim Samples
>Samurai Jack, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Camp Lazlo, Ben 10

Stuart Snyder
>Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Looney Tunes Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, Teen Titans Go!, Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe

Christina Miller
>Over the Garden Wall, Clarence, Mighty Magiswords, We Bare Bears, Wabbit, Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!, Bunnicula, PPG 2016, Ben 10 2016, Justice League Action

I'm only listing notable/heavyweight shows, lesser-known ones are left out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnzcJypc2GU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Samples>Cohen>Snyder>Miller

Snyder being over Miller is mostly because Snyder had more good shows, but he also had a ton of shit.

At least Snyder learned his lesson in the end.

Miller is destroying the network as we speak.

You know we need more TTG.

>At least Snyder learned his lesson in the end.

He started the TTG excess and murdered DC Nation in the end.

I disagree, I'd say Cohen > Samples. Courage tips the scale.

TTG is popular with the target audience.

Just because you, personally, don't like it, doesn't mean it's a failure.

Jim

Jim's run was the best, but it was despite him, not because of him.

>TTG is popular with the target audience.
It takes up 60%-70% of the schedule though.

Worth it.

Teen-Titans-Go-is-my-new-favorite-show-Nothing-else-compares-to-how-great-it-is-Christina-Miller-is-a-genius-for-dedicating-so-much-air-time-to-a-modern-masterpiece

Jim, while his shows seem to center around the transitional period of CN from classic to modern, there was still a good balance of old and the new. The old wasn't completely gone, helped keep the spirit of CN alive.

Fuck Ben 10 though.

FYI, all four CN presidents have Facebook accounts. You can go on there and ask them your burning questions about behind-the-scenes stuff, but keep them polite and don't personally attack them (a lot of autists on the Internet seem to want Snyder's head on a pike).

I had a nice conversation with Mr. Samples over his run at CN. Even though his later years were kind of mediocre with stuff like Squirrel Boy and My gym partner's a Monkey, he still has my respect for his 2001-mid 2005 run at CN. Plus, anyone credited with the launch and rollout of Adult Swim is cool in my books.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnzcJypc2GU

I'd go with Cohen, but Samples was a pretty good president too though.

Snyder

Star Wars: The Clone Wars is one of the greatest cartoons of all-time

bump

Fuck, you get a real sense of passion towards animation yet the mind of a businessman from Samples

From Miller, I just get "we need to make this safer for the kiddies of the next generation so they can help be screaming liberals"

Yep. It's sickening

Jim Samples

>I'm only listing notable/heavyweight shows, lesser-known ones are left out.
>leaving out megas
>leaving out the anime

Betty and jim did the best. And while I likie chowder and flapjakc i think Snyder was also responsible for the live action bullshit that chocked the network for years.

Miller has been doing geat so far.

Megas isn't a heavyweight, it had low ratings and was cancelled quickly. Even if it was great.

>Miller has been doing geat so far.
Yes, I sure love endless TTGO reruns taking up the space of pretty much everything else.

Fully three quartets of the things listed for Samples came about because of programs started by Cohen though.

bump

>Cohen
>Samples

>Garbage

>Snyder = Miller

Snyder and Miller deserve to be executed for crimes against humanity. Cohen and Samples are pretty cool.

Cohen > Samples

I honestly don't know between Miller and Snyder; the former is flooding the network with one garbage show but the latter gave us The Hall of Game nonsense.

I literally think Miller and Snyder should both be hated equally

Because of them, CN hasn't been good for over 10 years, and their "golden age" stint was because of a fluke from two shows in 2010

oh it's the mid-2000's spammer

Cohen >>>>>>>>>>>>Samples>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miller = Snyder

Snyder had higher highs but lower lows.

Anyone who rates Samples higher than Cohen has shit taste, Samurai Jack/KND be damned

fpbp

There are rumors that Miller is aiming to move Cartoon Network in a more preschool direction. If those are true, I'd say Miller is worse than Snyder. Otherwise, I'd say they're equal.

Little kids suck

Well fuck.
R.I.P Cartoon Network 1992-2017

f