The more I remember this show, it's by far the weirdest fucking show I've ever watched growing up

The more I remember this show, it's by far the weirdest fucking show I've ever watched growing up.

Like that whole movie about the fucking peanuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFNqVLOl_mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that time they had a whole episode shitting on muslims

I'll never forget the awful looking dance scenes for that movie that looked animated almost in a reallyy shitty mocap

Then there were blue people.

Wait a fucking minute, I just went to their wiki page, the small one is the oldest

What were their names?

Remember that two-second dance they did on loop for like 30 seconds during HIP-HOP HELICOPTER

They were just really ashy.

The mom was hot

yes

Have you ordered your copy of The Tao™ of Pooh™ yet?

That one episode where the friend named after mustard fucked over Penny regarding concert tickets

That creepy episode of the abusive old people home farming for okra always freaked me the fuck out.

I have a really vague memory of watching the peanut movie when it premiered, but I only remember the dance scene.

Mongo no read script, Mongo EAT SCRIPT.
But script not as good as Proud Snax™!

The creepiest episode I remember from this show is when the girls and boys were arguing and fighting and shit. Then, some cool boy with sunglasses resolved everybody's problem. The rest of the episode was them finding this guy until they realize he doesn't exist. They basically implied he was a Jesus-like figure who came to solve everybody's problem

IF I RULED THE WORLD

Underrated show

Yeah I remember that episode. Its called the Legend of Johhny Lovely.
Show sometimes got really weird/surreal too. Did you anons know that a creator of the Boom Crew was also a creator of the Proud Family?
youtube.com/watch?v=uFNqVLOl_mE

>Tara Strong

Is there any show that she hasn't voice acted for?

Nubia, Gina, and Olei.

I know this fool ain't about to sing.

wasn't al roker the devil?

The grandma dated the joker?

they were crips

I.....I just realized that. He even has the laugh.

Also you just know they were fucking every night

The Al Roker stuff was the weirdest shit
He was basically Q

I remember Penny's outfits.
Too long
Too short
Too CUTE!

Pretty much this. For some reason Al Roker was some sort of wizard.

I remembered the matrix parody episode that's saying piracy is bad lol

>Tara Strong to play 2 babys who dont talk
But why

New ppg

That is the wrong picture for Tommy Davidson.

>trio of characters with ashy skin
>all named after skin care products

Trudy's VA cleans up well. I remember in a behind the scenes promo they showed her and she looked really messed up.

It wouldn't be fucking it would be rape because there was no way Papi would allow that.

All I remember is them relentlessly beating the shit out of Oscar just because he had the decency of trying to be a good father.

half of the time he brought it on himself

>HQ release: never
I fucking hate how Disney is BBC-tier at taking care of their old stuff. Yes, maybe it won't bring you wads of cash, but a lot of people grew up watching this and would like a proper release very much. It would certainly go a long way in improving public relations. People still like their media, but absolutely no one likes Disney as a company.

I only occasionally watched this show because I thought it was for girls as a kid.
honestly all of Disney Channel felt very girly back then

>Trudy makes joke about cheating on Oscar with Denzel Washington
>everybody laughs
>Oscar makes joke about cheating on Trudy with Halle Berry
>everybody looks at him like he's Judas Iscariot

The Latino neighbors were fun. I remember an episode where they ended up in an island and there was a fucking pterodactyl and the Latino dad pretended to be a baby pterodactyl twice. That guy was awesome, and his wife was ridiculously hot.

Remember the finale with Mac Tonight? That shit was the best.

There was an anti-pirating episode where Penny Proud downloaded music and the police showed up at her door and arrested her.

Remember that time they crossover with Recess? This show was weird as shit, I think they also crossoved over with Lilo and Stitch, Kim Possible, Filmore and American Dragon Jack Long, Old Disney was weird.

To think I could have died without ever having this joke cross my mind again. Damn.

That meant they were really ashy, just like super poor black people who couldn't get their hands on lotion

Why was Magic Johnson there?

Wasn't there a scene in Foster's where Bloo was watching Proud Family?

that main girl was pretty hot.

I remember actually enjoying this show

>PENNNNNNNNY!!

>there will never be black representation like this in media ever again