Bug! The adventures of Forager Storytime

So last Wednesday the allmighty Allred family revived a Jack Kirby's creation that time has forgotten. I present to you the new Young Animal miniseries: Bug!

With the guest appareance of Sandman. No, not Neil Gaiman's Sandman.
No, not the first one with the gas mask.
What the fuck, no, that one's from Marvel. Yeah, that's the one. Red and yellow dude.
Nice guy.

Bump

1 of 6
Is it a mini?

Also the second Jack Kirby omnibus has The Sandman stuff. General Electric is from issue 1.

Yeah, I hated this, but then again I haven't read anything good by the Allreds in a long time.

Yup, miniseries.

I'm legit liking where this is going. What's the last thing you liked by the Allreds? Also, I just realized today there was an X-Statix Storytime.

bump

And that's the end of issue #1

Tune in next week for the next chapter in the adventures of Forager.

slick comic. true dc spirit

Someone send this to Tom King and his edgelord Babylon Sheriff Game of Thrones fanboy artist to show them how it's done!

Bug is CUTE

This

>HIS NAME WAS FORAGER!

As long as the Kirby and Simonson stuff gets reprinted they can do whatever they want to Fourth World and make it as bland as they please.

Glad to see something as enjoyable as Bug! though

>The sleep musn't awaken

Reverse Muad'dib.

Not all New gods stories needs to be like this, specially one featuring Orion of all people

I've been enjoying the silver surfer despite the Slott. Seriously I've liked everything by Allared except the Brother Power the geek one shot.

I was bored by his recent Vertigo comic, Art Ops

BUG!: THE ADVENTURES OF FORAGER #2
>Written by LEE ALLRED • Art and cover by MICHAEL ALLRED • Backup story written by and art by JAMES HARVEY • Variant cover by EVAN “DOC” SHANER
>Bug’s tumble through dimensions ends up taking him back in time, to the start of General Electric’s mad scheme. In the remote Himalayas, the mad scientist leads his robot army in search of a precious magical metal. Sandman, Sandy, Blue Beetle and the Losers are already out in the snow looking to stop him, but only Bug knows that the fate of the multiverse hangs in the balance. Plus, we begin a new backup feature by James Harvey (Masterplasty, We Are Robin).

BUG!: THE ADVENTURES OF FORAGER #3
>Written by LEE ALLRED, Art and cover by MICHAEL ALLRED, Backup story and art by JAMES HARVEY, Variant cover by AARON CONLEY
>Forager’s latest tumble through time and space lands him in a rough wilderness. There he meets the muscleman Atlas, who himself has run afoul of Chagra, the mysterious figure that caused the reality shards that put Forager on this multidimensional trip to begin with. What happens when a Bug of New Genesis teams up with a legendary powerhouse like Atlas? It’s a story we could only call “Atlas Bugged”!

still need to at least read it.

I'm hijacking your thread OP

Woo Anarchy!

Neat!

this was already storytimed

Hey OP this was storytimed like 2 days ago with discussion and stuff so don't expect much talk in this thread.

Oh. Ok I guess. Thanks for sharing!

>FIFTY TWO PAGES
FIFTY TWO (52)

Why wasn't there a back-up story in the first issue? Why start it in the second?

If I had to guess, the first issue was extra-length

Christ I love this cover so much. I hope james Harvey gets his own book as opposed to covers and back-ups