Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYmgEUgm6WM
youtube.com/watch?v=_FFL6BicdTA
youtube.com/watch?v=ogCW0NJomWc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlis6jYJx0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=O0a5eaoR1U0
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes and Patterson's footage is legitimate; notice how the sasquatch has breasts which would have been superfluous if this were just a man in a suit.

an apex predator would leave more evidence than some shoddily made videos. Bears can literally walk relatively long distances, usually thats a "sasquatch".

Yeah I personally know him.
He isn't the big mean creature you think he is.
I mean sure, he's a big guy, but he wouldn't get on your plane when he's not on your flight plan and crash it with no survivors.
No, but if you were to try and pull off his mask, it would be extremely painful because it's not a guy in a suit.

what would you do if you met one?

Samsquanch

wow. he's a big guy

Tell Luke about it first

present my ass to him

that's all i see when i look in the mirror

>she's a big girl

FTFY sweetie

Record it and become rich and famous, obviously.

>no creditible evidence
>no sustainable food supply
>no bones have ever been found
>no scat
>no proof
>no Bigfoot

Ask her to fuck me

>no scat
Dafuq does that have to do with it?

>when even Radio-Canada talks about this guy
wtf?
I watched his documentary on Netflix with the other scientists but I didn't know he was going full retard by trying to pursue in court the Britannic Columbia government to prove his stuff.

Yeah he's real, I rip a bong with him every friday arvo

>see this through a window near your house
>what do?

what percentage is this one?

Well that's fucking terrifying

>Dat fucking gaze

>/x/ ?

No

It's a guy in a suit wearing shoulder pads underneath

based sex-weirdo putting needless breasts on his hoax.

I saw a sneed out in rural Wisconsin. none of you will believe me, though.

He's real, and he's also really gay.

/x/ seems to keep visiting this board recently.

>Sasquash

What are you a fucking 10 year old?

What do you call it, nerd?

Patterson actually had some kind of weird thing for drawing boobs on sasquatch. Bigfoot people don't like to talk about it because it runs their narrative of "no one would even add boobs to a saquatch suit," but it seems to be the way he always depicted them, probably because he had a major hard-on for the Roe encounter (which his story of his film basically rips off). Even before making the film, he published a book and made a bunch of sculptures that all featured boobs.

Patterson was a really weird fucking person, and reading about his life is kind of fascinating.

A samsquanch

first time I hear it like that.

he was drafted to the nfl

Yes, I have personally milked 3 skunk apes, would recommend.

Probably not. It isn't that I can't refute the evidence its just that if it was truly real I would think at least ONE eccentric millionaire would have helicoptered into the Yukon with a team of merch and bagged one by now.

Also I love how all Bigfoot hunters are so averse to just fucking killing one and going trigger happy on their friends.

Anyone seriously interested in this subject should check out podcasts from the Jevning Research Group.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYmgEUgm6WM

youtube.com/watch?v=_FFL6BicdTA

youtube.com/watch?v=ogCW0NJomWc

youtube.com/watch?v=Mlis6jYJx0Y

>all the video previews are old guys talking to their webcams
>thinking I'm gonna watch that shit

Gotta get ready for it, boys.

kill those big hairy bastards bubbs

I always hear stories of bigfoots regularly harassing a cabin or property or something.

My question is this: when it happens why not immediately cut down all surrounding trees with a bump stock and drum mag equipped Ar15?

why don't they plant C-4 and wait till it comes around?

>Also I love how all Bigfoot hunters are so averse to just fucking killing one and going trigger happy on their friends.

When people shoot them they report one of two things:

1) It doesn't die immediately and manages to get away.
2) Others nearby rush in and take the body

As far as hunting expeditions go, you're hunting an animal with near human intelligence, that spends its entire life in the forest also hunting. By stealth. It has strength and stamina far in excess of the strongest human that ever lived, and greater stalking skill than the most highly trained special forces operative. You are not going to sneak up on them or trick them.

People who hunt mountain lions often find that when they think they're stalking a cougar it's actually stalking them. They are incredibly difficult to kill, and cats are not smart animals.

Gorillas are even harder to hunt. They are very large animals and live in groups, yet they are very stealthy and good at avoiding hunters. Expert trackers can spend weeks in their territories and not manage to so much as spot them.

Sasquatch, if they exist, are the most intelligent nonhuman primate. Rich yahoos with some 3030s and a weekend to kill aren't going to just show up in their territory and bag one like it's a bear.

"if you're seriously interested" implies that you're willing to suffer through something that's not high-production-value entertainment.

Because that requires a special license that covers explosives as well as a permit to set that shit off.

I mean srsly. You don't even have to buy the gun. It's a long gun most states won't even need any kind of licensing. Just go down and tell Cletus at the gun shop that every so often a bunch of sasquatch cone around and throw rocks and tree branches at your cabin. Show some ID, a credit card and proof of address and see if his gun can be used to finally prove once and for all that Bigfoot is real. Faggot would probably be delighted to sponsor the endeavor.

NVG's, drones, gunships and all manner of goodies money can buy would have bagged ONE fucking specimen by now user.

The fact that your only comeback is, "nuh uh, they're super special animals that can't be tracked by anything ever!" Isn't really convincing.

I mean come on user.

"Cletus" isn't going to give you free guns.

Most people who live in areas where they're encountered regularly actually don't want to have anything to do with them.

ARs with bump stocks and drum mags are not the chaingun from Preadator. You can easily dump a mag into the forest without felling anything. And if you can't see where the animals are taking cover you're not likely to hit one.

Most people who see them simply don't want to shoot them. For one thing they're terrifying and a lot of people freeze up. For another they look somewhat human, and most people hesitate for that reason. Thirdly, there's usually more than one, and that brings up the prospect of getting its friends murderously angry at you.

>The fact that your only comeback is, "nuh uh, they're super special animals that can't be tracked by anything ever!

That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying they're very elusive, good at camouflage and taking cover, and most of the methods you suggest are very loud and obvious. Especially quadcopter type drones. Those also have a short flight time.

Jeff Meldrum is developing a silent dirigible-type drone that can stay aloft for a day or more. We'll see what that turns up.

Cletus is giving me free guns. Eat me.

You can see the animals with thermals, you're not fucking with them they're fucking with you and follow up shots are for his friends.

How long has it been since this sasquatch shit started user? I can't buy that in all that time at least a few haven't been killed. And if their friends are as corpse horny as you claim then I can't believe a few Bigfoot families haven't been wiped out by now.

I take a lot of issue with this guy's idea that they're autistic gentle giants. But he's right in that they ARE very smart, take care to observe prey, and very familiar with minute details of their environment.

His problem is that he thinks when they spend days looking into windows from cover they're trying to figure out people for reasons of socialization. What they're actually doing is trying to figure out behavior so they can better hunt nearby without you doing something they can't predict. And also considering how your pets and children might taste.

His autism "theory" gets him a lot of patreon bucks from sad parents with autistic kids who want to believe their disabled children have a kinship with a mystical creature. Just read the comments to see how it's so popular.

>I can't buy that in all that time at least a few haven't been killed.
Many have been killed. Securing a trophy is another matter.

Read up on "The Siege at Honobia" to for an example of how your fantasy scenario played out.

I wasn't actually thinking quadcopter but full on military grade high flying drones. Think some Richard Branson type flipping his shit and going up to Canada with some Academi pukes in full gear, a few dozen pic related and all the licenses money can buy and just light up a few dozen sq km of forest as soon as the drones pic some thing interesting up.

If the evidence were truly convincing I would think something like this would have happened by now.

Maybe the guy was a soyboy

>Securing a trophy is another matter.
See and that's what I don't buy.

Guns are like insanely good at killing shit. srsly just fucking amazing at stopping the whole life thing.

If you have enough ammo and friends to shoot when you reload. You're golden. At least you would be if you weren't full of shit.

Especially since these things supposedly don't travel in enormous zerg rushing groups.

Is god real? Maybe.

whaddyatalkinabeeout

Lol yeah but they would still be physical animals detected at some point with evidence by somebody. How convenient in every kill the others take away the body lol. Why have we never found one just dropped dead of a heart attack? Any historical bones? They can't hide all those.

Only unfuckable white guys care about bigfoot

>The Siege at Honobia
>At one point, a Bigfoot was apparently shot and killed, but the other Bigfoots came to grab the body and retreated with it.

Ok....why didn't they shoot and kill those Bigfoot too? "Majesty of nature" or some shit amirite?

Faggots had spotlights and numerous people with long guns and an animal that was apparently unafraid of either guns or lights so train them both on the dead Bigfoot and open up on any that try and take it too.

But noooo of course not that would have made sense if what you were trying to do was prove the existence of these creatures.

Instead we have a bunch of jackoffs circle jerking to their "close call" Bigfoot stories.

Yeah because you need survival skills to look for it and blacks can't last 5 minutes outside without foodstamps and housing projects.

Bigfoot researchers work with limited funds, and even if they could afford million dollar milspec drones, civillians can't buy them.

If you listen to Jevning, there is some kind of government joint task force that does specialize in tracking them, and they're quite good at it. They also have no interest in sharing that data with the general public.

>Guns are like insanely good at killing shit. srsly just fucking amazing at stopping the whole life thing.
Have you ever been big game hunting? The most common scenario is you wound an animal and it can travel a good distance before dying. Injured animals immediately seek cover and tracking them is a pita. Sasquatch are known to travel in groups, and will carry off the bodies of fallen companions. Something other animals don't do.

Again, read up on the Honobia siege. In that situation the homeowner killed one with a head shot. The others immediately broke cover and charged in, screaming and whooping to retrieve the body. The aggressive display, and the sheer size and volume of the creatures made him freeze.

This is something a lot of people report when they hear them. They're so loud it causes an instinctive fear response. Even when armed, most people will not start shooting when startled, regardless of what's startling them. Not without military training. The way civillians react to threats in movies is usually not they way they react in real life.

Those people wern't trying to prove the existence of Bigfoot. They were trying to drive them away from their property so they could live peacefully in their house.

>How convenient in every kill the others take away the body lol
For them, very convenient. Which is why they do it.

>If the evidence were truly convincing
The main issue with this is that bigfoot believers have a completely different conception of what "evidence" actually is.

what e fuck will knowing these are real contribute to our society?
hot the fuck does the fact gorrillas are real do so? same shit

who gives a fuck
useless disposable knowledge
giv me my flying cars and hologram fuck rooms already, useless millenial faggots

check the actual quality of its foot game

then the pits

>Bigfoot researchers
No fungus I specifically said that if the evidence were truly convincing you would have an eccentric millionaire hunting the damn things and very likely succeeding at capturing a dead specimen.

But you don't because it's bullocks.

> The most common scenario is you wound an animal and it can travel a good distance before dying.

Only if you can't shoot for shit. If you're not an inept chucklefuck, they shouldn't get more than a few hundred metres and there'll be bright red claret leading you to them because their fucking lungs have been ventilated.

>Those people wern't trying to prove the existence of Bigfoot.
They literally called in the Bigfoot research organization and it was them who had the idea of going on a shooting spree.

Also. The people on the farm got (supposedly) laughed out of town by LEO's. You REALLY think they wouldn't have tried to bag one? ....or ten.

You're drunk, go to bed

>how the fuck does the fact gorrillas are real do so? same shit

Until the 1840s the existence of Gorillas was viewed with exactly the same degree of scorn and skepticism that Sasquatch is now. Travelers would come back to Europe from Africa with stories about them, and the reactions weren't much different from the posts in this thread.

Pandas were also considered laughable myth until 1870. And they're dumb, brightly colored, and don't hide.

If you say so.

I was making the point that animals don't die instantly just because you shot them.

People who shoot Sasquatch aren't hunting them, and are too scared/bewildered/shocked to track them. I sure as shit wouldn't.

If you do try to hunt them, they're going to know you're there long before you do. They aren't game. They're ambush predators. They're already out there doing what you're intending to do. And they're a lot better at it.

It's an hour long but this is the best analysis done on the Patterson footage, the guy noticed crazy shit nobody ever saw before, and he actually went into this research hoping to prove it wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=O0a5eaoR1U0

They were calling in "experts" to help them handle a problem. They didn't move to their new home trying to bag a specimen to make themselves famous. The BFRO are notoriously incompetent, and didn't have a workable plan.

The PGM is the gift that keeps on giving.

>if I post a chick with big tits people will watch the video
Grow up

Man you are fucking butthurt.

more likely the government created chimeras that got away, i don't think there are ancient gorilla people

>muh pandas and gorillas

Except you mongoloids claim all kinds of outlandish shit. Just so far in this thread:
>shooting them won't kill them instantly
>that farmer shot one in the head
>the other bigfoots always take the body
>people always freeze up when they shoot one
>the government has teams that track them and cover everything up
>you can't track them with technology they're basically magic

Fuck off back to /x/.

>Ayyy lmaos are "real"
>This monkey is "real"

Best timeline

>Man you are fucking butthurt
Keep proving my point dipshit

The only plan you need is "shoot the motherfuckers" but you for some reason have half a dozen heavily armed men performing headshots on giant apes at night and freezing up just be-fucking-cause.

It's actually a lot more likely they're naturally evolved. Genetic engineering for animals is incredibly primitive. Curing all known genetic diseases is going to come at least a hundred years before we can make chimerical mammals.

>t. soyboy

>They aren't game. They're ambush predators. They're already out there doing what you're intending to do. And they're a lot better at it.

If they exist, all accounts indicate a sub-human intellect. An experienced stalker should have no issue hunting them, a smart animal is still an animal. No examples of use of clothing, no culture (burial, jewellery etc), no fire, not even any examples of tool manufacture. Bigfoot isn't just sub-human in intelligence, it's at the bottom end of the homonid tree, fucking Erectus could probably outsmart it, let alone Sapiens.

Sufficiently trained Sapiens are capable of stalking and killing other Sapiens, even in environments where the 'prey' is the native. Some homonid throwback that was mentally exceeded by Sapien's distant ancestors over a million years ago isn't going to be Ramboing shit up inna woods.

In one case you are going into their hunting territory behaving like a hunter. They will respond to your clumsy stalking with much more sophisticated stalking.

In the second case, you are taking up residence in their territory and not behaving like a hunter. You're behaving like a rival nesting primate. They are responding to a territorial challenge the way large primates do: with threat displays.

Jane Goodall spent several months in the territory of a band of mountain gorillas and never saw any sign of them. Until one afternoon a silverback came out of the forest whooping at her in a bluff charge. She was also too terrified to move.

At the end of the day you're free to believe whatever you like. You're also free to be butthurt about this thread for whatever reason it is that you're butthurt.

piss on it, legally making it my property

>some guy with an old ass camera is able to get a grainy long shot of one
>nobody gets anything decent today when everyone carries around a phone able to take 1080p footage

same thing with ufo bullshit

Thanks for letting me win ',:)

>t. your still a soyboy

Bigfoot is clearly a relic Neanderthal population. It's only dismissed because mainstream sciences wants to keep perpetrating the myth than Neanderthals were just short, muscular humans, rather than a hyper-intelligent superpredator.

Everything fits. The ability to move at night with ease, the speed they can evade pursuers, the adaptation to cold climates.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

And you're still an underaged tard completely unable to give up on your damage control

Thanks for playing!

Jane Woodall isn't a group of armed men in a defensive positions with spotlights and hours of shooting uber their belts

At that point its weird you DON'T shoot charging animals.

>ur butthurt

Fuck user. Really? That's the way you're going?

Does baby need his daily dose of liquid tofu?

If they're so fucking awesome and smart, why are they not ruling the planet instead of us?