Welp, AMC theaters are never getting a penny from me again

Welp, AMC theaters are never getting a penny from me again.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/01/a-victory-for-the-right-to-pee-standing-up/384754/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am sure they are really sad that the weird single ticket purchaser is not showing up to late night or early morning airings

i'm with him, you fucking soyboy chucklefuck

I bet those floors were absolutely drenched in piss.

Who's got that picture of the urinal piss bag?

What did the two sheets of paper above the urinals say?

found it

It's like Sup Forums theater memes have been brought to life

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration for someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on yourself, and you realize you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

In case you want a little preview of where this goes, this is what they'll be pushing in a couple of years.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/01/a-victory-for-the-right-to-pee-standing-up/384754/

>Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration for someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time.

That's literally all of Sup Forums. We just want to win arguments with others though, no further ambitions.

look's like the women's bathroom was closed for some reason so they made the men's all gender, the wording was just retarded and of course this thread is gonna get 200 replies

If the bathroom was going to be "gender neutral" why would they take the urinals offline? It would significantly increase waiting time for the few available stalls that are now subject to both male and female traffic for both excretory functions.

They probably want to force the people to use the stalls to avoid any complaining of people seeing dude's dicks

This just looks like their womens' room bathroom needed work and they tried to spin it as something other than "the girls shitter is fucked and we can't fix it in time".

If I ever come across something like that I will use my dick like a goddamn lawn sprinkler and cover every surface of that restroom in piss.

This pasta makes me cringe very time

As will I. By Jove, we need to stop being polite.

You realize this is probably because the ladies bathroom was closed

Since there's statistics and a news article posted above the urinals, it probably wasn't a employee. It was probably some customer who did it to make a statement. Even if they had to make it gender neutral, there's no reason to remove receptacles. Leaving the urinals up would keep more piss off the seats for women.

And no min wage employee is going to write out a sign like that. It would just say "out of order" and have a wet floor sign in front of it.

>Bitching about this
>Not placing spy cams in stalls for glorious bubble butt close ups of milfs, and tight bodied teens.

Get a grip, obviously they are sharing a bathroom cause the women's is flooded/MIA.... take advantage ;)

>Unironically defending this
*sips soy milk*
Hmmm you know Trump is racist right
*nother sip*
And White people deserve to be killed really
*smacks soy cum covered lips*
Honestly Net Neutrality is a good thing
*burps up some soy*
Really why do we need guns
*another sip of soy cum*
Muslims aren't actually bad if you hate Muslims you're just a racist
*another sip*
I really could go for a nice fresh episode of Rick and Morty to go with this soy cu

>The bathroom falcons are on strike AGAIN

This

Pretend youre blind and just start pissing all over the plastic

I use whisper to get teenage tits. It’s great.

I would have pissed all over them.

Pretty sure America already has irrelevant politicians trying to make themselves known by saying retarded stuff and allows people to sue landlords for what they consider an unjust taking of their deposit.

>The virgin complaint about SJW's via whisper
>The chad pedo whisperer

What happens op? Can't you pee in a toilet without questioning and doubting your own manliness?

Does anyone else here regularly piss in the sink? It seems really wasteful to flush the toilet and waste like a gallon of water to wash away something that is mostly water. I feel like it's a lot more efficient to just rinse off the sink, which I do anyway when I wash my hands.

either a roastie or a white knight

Yes user, I miss r/incel/ too

Seriously, I would just piss all over that shit.

I sometimes wash things in my sink, so not in general. It has happened though.

hehe you really told that soydude, pairse keke

Top kek how does this happen? Did every guy piss into the bag all night to fill it up?

He really did though

yeeeahhhhh soyfellow likes ric an marty, SICK BURNNNNNN

How do you do it bro???

>>no min wage employee is going to write out a sign like that.
>>I carnt rite da long sign cos spellimng hard :/
it seriously would take 5 seconds for a non downs employee to write this, 5 seconds not spent cleaning piss off the cinema seats. Some people actually take the slightest bit of pride in their work

this pasta will never stop being relevant, sadly

my fucking SOYBOY KEK parents made the toilets in my house gender neutral so i smeared shit on the toilet seat. that'll teach them next time they try to shove sjw diversity down my throat

yeah. its more efficient to just sling your dick in there, you're already going to wash your hands anyway

Your boss tells you to shut down the urinals in the gents. Do you A) write up an "out of order" sign or B) Write out two identical political statements and print off some statistics and news articles to win some argument with strangers? Keep in mind that you have other shit to do besides make bold political statements in a bathroom.

>pride in their work

Some people take pride in efficiency. Did you come here just to argue or are you upset that it doesn't prove theaters are forcing their politics on your poor little victimized self?

All me

That's exactly what happened

B. Who the fuck goes to a movie theater with a printer?