Am i the only one that can't stand this book? All i wanted was fucking Superman...

Am i the only one that can't stand this book? All i wanted was fucking Superman. I don't wanna read about the Super Family feat Damian Wayne.

nice shitty opinion OP

I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings, Damianfag.

There's always Jurgens' good old bland Action Comics for people with shit opinions like yourself, OP.

>All i wanted was fucking Superman

But that's lewd.

Kill yourself Tomasi. Don't you have fanfiction to write?

>t. Jurgens

already have a shit on superman thread. it's one too many.

the hating superman mem is dead.

bury it

If it is dead, then show me it's body.

No, I can't stand Tomasi's bland writing either. This is worse even than his Damian Wayne fanfic. We will never have a great writer on Superman.

>mfw Jurgens and Tomasi anonymously shit on each other on Sup Forums

It's a Super Family needing Batman to sell. It is a sign that Tomasi can't write shit. Damien Wayne was a favorite character of mind. They have regressed and dumbed him down for that idiot of a child of Superman and Lois Lane. Why would a prodigy like Damien even be hanging with this stupid child is beyond me. DC have crapped on everyone for this boring cliche of a 'super' kid, including New 52 Superman and Conner. I can't waste my money on this.

Is this the hot new meme now, shitting on Rebirth Superman? Did you autists finally get tired of bitching about Samurai Jack? Can't you just go back to whatever cesspool you crawled out of and let the rest of us enjoy our comics in peace? If you hate the book so much, why in the fuck do you keep reading it? These are serious questions.

>Why would a prodigy like Damien even be hanging with this stupid child is beyond me.
because he can use him?

There is a tangible fucking reason for this.

Basically, Superman ALWAYS sells. Action Comics meanwhile? Has always struggled sales-wise because it's generally treated as a secondary title or gimmick book that can be skipped.

Given how DC made a huge stink about bringing back the original numbering, it's why they divided shit up like they did:

Action Comics is the main fucking Superman book where Superman does shit with Lois and where ALL of the main Rebirth plot points play out in.

Superman meanwhile, because it will sell regardless, is the dumping ground for Superman's super-family adventure shit.

It's because he has no choice.

Damian/Johnathon basically are your typical "Our dads are friends so they force their sons to hang out a lot, to force them against their will to becomes friends too" forced friends.

Shit like that happens a lot in real life. Parents try and control who their kids associate with.

Batman most likely see Johnathon as a means to make Damian less of a creepy sociopath by giving him a super positive BFF to shit on Damian's constant sour mood with his positivity.

Superman probably thinks Damian can help toughen Johnathon up and teach him some street smarts since Johnathon has largely grown up in isolation.

"Tomasi's Superman is LITERALLY the worst thing I have ever read" is the new "Spencer's Captain America is LITERALLY the best thing I have ever read". A meme for retards and contrarians.

>It's a Super Family needing Batman to sell.
Nice shitpost. Batman participation in the book wasn't even advertised.

>Superman ALWAYS sells.
The best kind of shitpost: the "fake news" one.

You guys deserve Spencers and Ewings.

>Johnathon
Who the fuck spells Jonathan this way. This upsets me more than it should.

G-GUYS, SUPERMAN RIGHT NOW IS LITERALLY THE WORST!! EXTREMELY BLAND, EXTREMELY SAFE, NEEDS BATMAN, HIS SON WAS A MISTAKE, I SWEAR, THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER READ!

Bruce and Damien haven't been in the book aside from this arc. OP's a no-comics-reading fool

DC IS LUCKY BECAUSE SUPERMAN ALWAYS SELL, OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE IN THE TRASH INSTEAD OF OUTSELLING ALMOST EVERY MARVEL BOOK, REALLY TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE MISTAKE, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO READ IT? LITERALLY COMFY DBZ, BRING BACK LOBDELL'S SUPERMAN PLEASE, I WANT MY REAL SUPERMAN BACK, MAYBE AL EWING SHOULD WRITE SUPERMAN, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW NO ONE WANTS TO READ SUPERMAN. I DID TWO THREADS BECAUSE OF THAT!

I agree keep Batman and his fucking family away pls.

Probably not. This has been the best Superman in years though.

You can go back to your anti-comfy pit, anytime.

>The Button got delayed to align with SE#2

Tomasi and Jurgens are both shitty
Yang's New Super-Man and Lobdell's Bizarro are the only good things in Rebirth, even Supergirl has gone to shit because Orlando can't do characters that aren't edgy

>Nazi Captain America will always be overshadowed by Watchmen in the DCU

Although the Hail Hydra reveal got more press than the Watchmen shit in DC rebirth I think

fuck off damianfag