Superman Rebirth was a mistake

Superman Rebirth was a mistake.

Making good comics is a mistake

>muh superbro

Nope.

Superman Birthright was also a mistake.

t. marvel shill

Agreed, Superdad fucking sucks. I actually miss the N52 Superman.

Your birth was a mistake

So was the New 52 in general.

All we really got out of it was an interesting but non-canonical wonder woman story.

Sure thing OP

Cape comic books have gone as far as they can. Mostly do a fact that people can't keep their own politics out of this shit. All those mildly inspirational moments have been replaced with nonsense.

Pizzas aren't pies. Anyone who calls pizza a pie deserves to be shot.

t. Tomasi.

elaborate.

we'll still laugh and call you retarded, but give us some reasoning.

This is what shit taste looks like.

Taking away the trunks was a mistake.

This. I don't know who this fucker is, be he is not my Superman.

Pizza literally means pie.

15 year timeline was a fucking mistake

CUTE

Is it any worse than the 5-year-but-not-really timeline?

>THIS IS SUPERMAN'S MAIN TITLE

This isn't fair, why is Batman the only character DC shows some respect?

Wow, Joe Quesada was right. There /are/ people out their too emotionally stunted to relate to a married protagonist.

I don't have a problem with his marriage, but it fucking sucks when they make everything about that. Also, Damian and Jon really should not have that much book time in the fucking Superman title. It is not called Superman and friends, it's SUPERMAN.

Damn that's hot.

Eternal man children and virgins hate supa dad

Noice.

Man, can you imagine the literal shit log that came out of her asshole.

Then you should kill yourself asap and spare us your shit taste

It will be good to know that Superbrofags will die out in due time.

Sounds like you do have a problem with the marriage manchild.
>WHY R DEY USIN SUPERMAN'S CAST IN SUPERMAN'S BOOK
Kill yourself retard.

They're already dead this is just desecrating Superbro's corpse for attention.

Rebirth is a cut and paste job. Totally underwhelming. Lacking in coherence and originality. Superman is so dull now.

Let me guess you hate white people and family values

I agree. He'd look much more Superman-y with some classic red britches on.

marvel interns can't convince people to buy their comic so now they have to shit on good ones

It's a good Superman comic for post crisis fags who haven't read a lot of mainline good Superman stories and think Superman comics should be autistic soap opera tier shit with DBZ and power levels faggotry mixed into it. There's a good chance that we'll never see good Superman comic as long as this editorial is in charge, even Johns has abandoned Superman.

No, bringing over the Superman from Convergence was the mistake.

And if he had a family but they were rarely seen, you'd be saying he's an absentee father.

>Superdad was a mistake overall

Superdad would had been fine as he is if they didn't fused him with Superbro. DC must had been on some good drugs if they actually thought their fusion of self and histories was a wonderful idea.

>tfw no more Chris Kent

Jurgens is a boring writer and Tomasi is a bad writer

They won't. Especially since DC validated him as Superman and merged him with Superdad.

What was wrong with fusing them? Having Superdad as some Universe refugee was only gonna last for so long, since he didn't have any history or connections with the other heroes, so Superman Reborn was the way to fix that.

I liked the refugee element of Superdad though, it is a reflection on him. He's a alien a foreigner in a foreign universe, trying his best to integrate his family and uphold the best in human morality.

I think it would have been cool to see him naturally progress into being accepted as the new superman instead of having to retcon it.

Thank God we are only discussing Superman and not a relevant character or anything like that. Hell, a year from now when the sales drop, he';ll get a mustache, maybe his mullet back or his underwear back, or he'll only walk again or whatever lame ass bump DC tries to give a character that honestly stopped being relevant sometime in the 1970's.

Rebirth in general was a mistake

go back to your squirrel girl comic faggot

inB4- " Marvel should do a Rebirth! "

NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!
DELET!

But if they stayed with the refugee angle we would have still had a Superman who had no history with the other heroes, who didn't help found the Justice League and so on.

And he was never in a different universe anyway which is why they set up that whole "You and your family are not what you think you are. And neither was the fallen Superman" thing which had everyone questioning Superbro's identity until Reborn.

imagine thinking this

imagine being retarded

This. Superman will never be good until Berganza is still the editor.

>But if they stayed with the refugee angle we would have still had a Superman who had no history with the other heroes, who didn't help found the Justice League and so on.

That's exactly the point. He earns his way into their good graces and becomes a respected ally, rather than having the universe bend over backwards so he can be friends with everyone again.

Everything about Reborn was just a lazy retcon that tanked all the interesting plots that cropped up during Rebirth.

Kings run on batman has been shit

i wait for John to turn into Gohan so i can laught

King's Batman has been the GOAT Batman, faggot.

don't feed the edgedouche trolls