Trollhunters Thread

Trollhunters Thread. Let's discuss the show, Sup Forums

Any word on season 2? I loved season 1 like nuts. There were a few weaker episodes, but when the show was good it went full throttle.

Also, top tier villains. Angor Rot was so based.

I just started to watch it. It is quite good. Good characters, ok action, good plot.

Anti-Gravity and Time Stop are best episodes.

I'll say this much about Anton's performance as Jim. It wasn't a crushing disappointment. Though I can't quite pin down what was wrong bout it. Still, I think this show could have been a viable vehicle for him getting roles in more Netflix stuff.

I heard Seth Green might replace him, and I think that's fucking awful.

Sure, we can talk about Trollhun--zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There is going to be a second season, and since Anton recorded some voice work before he died, they can still use it in the show.

Whoa, the main character's VA died? That puts a real damper on the series. He was so young too...

>Early in the morning of June 19, 2016, Yelchin was found by friends pinned between his Jeep Grand Cherokee and a brick pillar outside his home in Studio City, California, in what was described as a "freak accident". Yelchin exited his car while in his driveway, which is on a steep incline, when it rolled back and trapped him against the pillar and a security fence. He was pronounced dead later that day. The Jeep crushed his lungs, and he is believed to have died within 60 seconds of impact.
Jeez.

I didn't know about his death... shit, that's just awful. I watched the series earlier this year and I love it, I can't wait to see more still.

Yeah, I was surprised, too. I saw the message at the end of the first episode, and looked up the name to find out who hewas. It really is quite tragic considering how young he was.

fuck you

Yea made that drinking scene in the last Star Trek movie rather ominous. Also a line in Trollhunters
That talk about Jim's voice changing.

I found this show very dull.

Eh it is a rather slow burn and takes a while to pick up. Kinda like a lot of the DreamWorks stuff in part due to the serialized nature of the shows probably.

He can play it straight, but he'll make Jim sound a lot older if he gets the role.

Shame his death was so Looney Tunes

Doesn't the fat kid get jealous of the his best friend and wind up becoming evil?

No, he just stays a comedic relief the whole way, with his relationship to one of the trolls being his sole redeeming factor.

Angor Rot was a genuinely good villain. I was nervous everytime the team had to face him. rip arrgh

oh. boring and expected