Box office and RT obsession has completely ruined online film discussion...

Box office and RT obsession has completely ruined online film discussion. It's like people are too dumb to discuss the actual films so they rely on external metrics to validate their opinions instead.

This is even worse than the "Why didn't Y do X?" retards that LOTR gave birth to.

>NAUGHTY

how do I apply for the position of her sitting on my face?

Why are target cashiers such qts?

surely wearing those socks means it would be okay for me to smack her ass

Who is this braphog OP?

begone thot

slightly larger

I want to stick my wiener between those buns.

brrrooouuuuaaaaapppp

Do you think these gals are into skinnyfat beaners with a self deprecating sense of humour? Asking for a friend jaja

Now that's an ass worth drooling over.

You can't get laid irl so shit like this is a real highlight for you.

nigger you said the other day you didnt like big asses in a saoirse thread

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

i dont get it

bump

imagine being under the desk licking her pussy while she helps customers ha ha ha

this is the definition of asking for it

same fagging nigger

It's something target employees say to each other over their walkies, switching to channel 3 to talk in private. It's an anal sex joke.

haha gross

Tight khaki pants. Best Buy does the same thing.

go outside more virgin. even girls 13-14 years old walk around in those kind of pants

and they're all asking for it

Wow I bet her feet get really sweaty in those flats

Probably a very strong scent

ha ha, can you imagine if you peeled one of her flats of her foot and took a big whiff with your nose buried in it?

Can you imagine her reaction? ha ha

ha ha

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

How do I get a flat chested firm booty gf Sup Forums?

Damnit, Krager. You tripfagging son of a bitch. How long have you been here? You still can't even same-fag right?

>I’m an intellectual patrician and everyone else is wrong

M’Lord

>flat chest, firm booty
Get a boyfriend you fucking fag

brap

oh man she would be LIVID haha

brapp

I know one, has been single for a long time now

she might be a bit crazy though, constantly mentioning her small tits as well

It really has.

How do you know she is a cute? She might have an uggo face

No but seriously, why is Sup Forums and Internet in general so unable to talk about film? Box office and RT is not film discussion. You're not discussing the actual film.

If smartphones were this common when I was in high school, hoo boy. There was this one girl with tits the size of soccer balls. They were so big it was an event whenever she showed up. No fucking joke. Every guy who saw her thought the same thing, and we all knew without having to speak. It was like a silent explosion of boners and testosterone when she entered a room. Those were the days...

Stop posting pictures that are more interesting than the topic fuckhead

>tattoos
DROPPED

>STOP OBJECTIFYING ME

brip

I don't see it as a problem. There is often discussion about both and that isn't a bad thing.

>leaving the house in underwear

What did she mean by this?

Flat and whack

Are you fucking retarded?

>she has a mole the size of a grain of sand on her back. 0/10 ugliest woman on earth

when did Sup Forums get this good?

It was inevitable because people don't know how to talk about film.

>will settle and worship the flattest women out there like goddesses
Imagine being this low test

hahahahaha so funny hahahaha.
retards.

Specifically channel 3 is the channel that people working in the stockroom uses. AKA the “backroom”.

t. 3 years of undergrad working at that shithole

dude

>her hair is less than 16 inches from scalp to tip. -3/10 doesn't even qualify as human

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE

You are 100% correct

>There is another change that, I believe, has no upside whatsoever. It began back in the '80s when the "box office" started to mushroom into the obsession it is today. When I was young, box office reports were confined to industry journals like The Hollywood Reporter. Now, I'm afraid that they've become … everything. Box office is the undercurrent in almost all discussions of cinema, and frequently it's more than just an undercurrent. The brutal judgmentalism that has made opening-weekend grosses into a bloodthirsty spectator sport seems to have encouraged an even more brutal approach to film reviewing. I'm talking about market research firms like Cinemascore, which started in the late '70s, and online "aggregators" like Rotten Tomatoes, which have absolutely nothing to do with real film criticism. They rate a picture the way you'd rate a horse at the racetrack, a restaurant in a Zagat's guide, or a household appliance in Consumer Reports. They have everything to do with the movie business and absolutely nothing to do with either the creation or the intelligent viewing of film. The filmmaker is reduced to a content manufacturer and the viewer to an unadventurous consumer.

Why are girl butts so cute bros?

The black girl knows the picture was taken.

kek

its not fair!

this pics gross

Nice fake thread, kike.

sauce pls

>you'll never get this ass

>waah waah goo goo why aren't there more capeshit/star wars/e-celeb threads on the catalog waah waah

fuck off kike

kffffwaaaaaaahhh

you are super gay

>ywn playfully spank qt girl butt
Why even live.

>playfully
do it firmly, live with purpose

How did youncome up wit that conclusion

Is there a lot of qts like op there

just go outside and do it, then run

OP, i agree with you 100%, but next time dont sabotage your own thread by posting an image like that, it attracts the drooling morons on here like moths to a flame

What if they accuse me of sexual harassment!

What does it feel like to spank girl butt bros?

good

The cops will laugh since society shuns women

Really?

nothing special really