I come to Sup Forums for the off-topic threads

I come to Sup Forums for the off-topic threads.

I come to Sup Forums to cum

i come to Sup Forums for the deep and meaningful film critique

I come to Sup Forums for Power Rangers threads

I come to Sup Forums because I feel guilty about sleeping if I spend all day in bed

>that lack of hoverhand

Chad Chan

>Check Sup Forums for Sup Forums threads
>90% Star Wars threads despite all of them filled with Sup Forums crossposters, who have seen almost nothing but big pop culture films and talk only about plot logic/consistency, that talk about how much they dislike Star Wars movies

What a time to be alive.

I come for the frog posting

second rule of Sup Forums: you get better discussion of a topic on unrelated boards

theres much less groupthink and """board culture""" so you get an actual conversation. for example political threads on Sup Forums are almost all cancer for one reason or the other but they can be pretty interesting on some other boards tbqh

where do I go to discuss movies[spoilers]

I come to Sup Forums when I see a movie and I want to talk about it with other people who have similar interests to me, and share a subculture. When I talk to people about movies in real life, it's pretty shit.

Depends on the genre. If you want to discuss horror go to /x/, Sup Forums for capeshit, etc.

I come to Sup Forums since it has what i have seen to be the highest concentration of lowbrow libshits from reddit, very fun to troll

Im here for the confirmation bias

I'm here for my $.05 per shill post.

If I want serious movie discussions I'd go to IMDb, or at least that's what I used to do.

>Sup Forums for capeshit
Fucking this is how it should be.
I get sick of all of these goddamn company wars threads.
I left Sup Forums to get away from this horse shit, but it seems it's followed me here. Fuck!

here's an image for you sir

>I come to Sup Forums for the off-topic threads.

Who doesn't? Nice image choice btw.

I wish I could get paid to post here.

I come to to Sup Forums to fight for equality

I come to Sup Forums to check the remains of pic related