I can’t look at the them the same anymore. I’ll always see Luke as a broken, pathetic sloth milking loser...

I can’t look at the them the same anymore. I’ll always see Luke as a broken, pathetic sloth milking loser, and Leia as a coked up bitch flying through space. Han of course will be ruined in a few months. Was this Disney’s intention?

That's how I always saw them.

Carrie Fisher looks like a man here. Too much coke plus that Semitic rat face will do that

Disney wants to destroy your heroes so you will lose hope and accept the new world order. Star Wars is too subversive to exist in a culture where we are supposed to bow down and accept our freedom being taken away by a superstate in exchange for "fairness."

i think it's cool to see luke's character evolving, but it could have been so much better, killing ben in his sleep is just not enough
>it's 20 ABY
>you are luke skywalker, the famous "hero" of the rebellion
>it was a lifetime ago
>you wake up in your old rusty shuttle, getting out of hyperspace in a backwater system, where the force guided you
>it doesn't matter, it's always the same, every day.
>after you land on an illegal spaceport, you bribe the local crimelord to keep your vessel hidden.
>he looks shifty, as you hand him the credits you decide he will die slowly before your leave, he is probably evil, he doesn't deserve to live, nobody does.
>you conceal your saber under your robe, pull up the cloak as you approach the destination.
>it's a small house in a suburbian area
>as you go inside, a woman stands before you, she is pregnant
>she asks what are you doing in her home, but you don't care about her enough to answer.
>the force is strong inside her, you lift your hands to feel her unborn child through the force.
>darkness, you see the possibility of him turning to the dark side.
>the child might be destined to be evil, you have have to do, what you have to do.
>you reach for the force and crush the skull, and break the spine of the child.
>another threat neutralised
>you apologise to the woman and walk out, she doesn't know yet, that something happened.
>it's always the same.
>it's not an easy job, but it needs to be done,
>as you walk away, you think back to the days, when you were young and you believed in the power of the light.
>it was a lifetime over
>back then you were Luke Skywalker, the paragon of virtue, the paragon of hope, a fool.
>now you know, the darkness has to be fought, it has to be defeated.
>because you are Luke Darkslayer, the man who deals with the evil.
>the man who protects the light, by any means necessary.

found the gay

My future children will not be allowed to watch the sequel trilogy unless somehow JJ can right the ship. I really dont expect that to happen

t. Sup Forumstard who also defends the first order as based nazis

also by making the new heroes impossibly perfect in everything they do, where you can't hope to see yourself as one of them, except for the bumbling idiot characters who always fuck up the plan or fail their efforts spectacularly

Found the trap-loving autist

Nutrilogy isn't canon.

(You) do realize by now that all you fuckers poasting the GIV MILKIES pepe somehow warped reality and made that alien-milking scene real.

as much as i hate to admit it, "meme magic is real". seriously. out of all the stuff they could've put into this movie, to show luke as a weird hermit living on the fringe, they decide to make him milk a 4-titty alien.

i'll bet somehow all the BABY WANT MILKY shitposting influenced reality and caused this movie to have this ridiculous scene. i'm not blaming Sup Forums, but i am saying that our thoughts and posts have an impact on the simulation, the reality, etc. etc.

Bigger Luke unleashed all his power in OP pic.

I know, but I can’t erase the memories

Yep. Destruction of the past/traditions. (((Globalism))) 101.

can we meme a magic a good star wars movie?

First Order, aside their gay name, did nothing wrong.

Gay as fuck. Do this edgy ass shit to some other character in another franchise. It takes a truly touched mind to watch star wars and lukes story unfold and decide "hey it really seems as if his story is meant to fail."

>kills Anakins redemption arc
>OT is rendered completely pointless
>the original trio go on to become massive broken down failures
If only the fanboy sheep realized what Disney is doing right before their eyes

I knew the new movies would be bad the second JJ Abrams took over and announced he was bringing the old characters back. I didn't want to see old and fat Leia, Han and Luke. Hollywood learned absolutely nothing from the last Indiana Jones movie.

When did Leia take the boggpill

>Han of course will be ruined in a few months
han was already ruined
>be in your 60s
>still act like your a rad 20 year old
>wear the same EXACT clothes

>>because you are Luke Darkslayer, the man who deals with the evil.

This just makes me want to abandon all hope. Where's the safe space for straight white men?

That's what they're like in real life

Wherever you just go and take it.

That's all good and fine if you don't have a job and family to care for and things to lose. Because if you do, making any kind of stand is life rekking.

Six feet under. Either adapt to the times or give up and die. The future is brown, deal with it.

And they lived happily ever after. The End.

Run your own company, faggot.

Everything after VI isnt canon.

MMMMMMMIIIIIIILLLLLLKKKKKKIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

This

I wish that were so

yes

If you ignore all of the new movies, except rogue one, like I do, you can continue to imagine what ever you want or follow the EU cannon. Just because Disney purchased the rights, shat on everything else and named their new shit cannon, doesn't have to make it so.

>looks like a monkey
>name sounds ougabouga

Just

plz