Fuck

Fuck.....

phew just made it in the green, time to go plunge into that anterior fornix

How the fuck can you have too much girth?!

theres a time when it starts tearing girl's vagina so there's not much sex for you after

>television & film

Also, how many kids developed complexes due to memes like this? I was self conscious enough when I was a teenager and there wasn't misinformation like this circulating.

I'm 6.5 and I've been told I'm too big. Probably because I'm thick though. I fucked a korean prostitute yesterday and she said I was too big for her.

this site has ruined me. I was always ugly but didn't know it. After seeing the manlet hate and other shit, I lost my confidence and can't get women like I used to.

>tfw 5x5
there is no hope

>pull out ruler
>put finger on 9" line
>hold it up to where a vagina would be on my own body
>If I were a woman and this dick was all the way in me it would be puncturing vital organs

And I'm 6' tall. Some 5' tall chick ain't gonna being having none of no nine inch dick up in her lady parts.

Why do you think there are so many depressed and anxiety ridden kids these days? its because of the internet

Yup. Now women can open up their smartphones and choose from a grocery list of cocks with free shipping. Fuck social media.

I've known two people who offed themselves due to social media

Just shy of ideal, 8" here, feels good man. also FUCK STAR WARS

Is penis size genetic? My mom has mentioned that she knows I'm huge, but I've never shown or told her, and my assumption is that my dad is hung too and she deduced it from that.

7.25 and not lying about it but ok.
I feel like this is off by two inches.

most dudes i know say they're 5-6 inches

>perfect girth is six inches around

That's literally a Coke can. This chart must be for roastie whores with blow out vaginas.

4.5 inches here
I'm fine with it, actually. It's long enough for poking the prostate gland.

I'll bet everything this was made by a man

Or it was made by a man

What? I'm 6 inches around and I'm nowhere close to a coke can. Maybe one of those children's party mini coke cans. Coke cans are 8-9 inches.

>taking a meme picture seriously
>on Sup Forums of all places

>Is penis size genetic?

If it is it's a crap shoot. My dad was hung and would unnecessarily strut around the house nude, like standing in the kitchen nude and asking my mother if there were clean towels around.
I didn't get a big dick like his.

you dont think women want a pop can up their vag?
this chart was just made to trigger people