Can you recommend any good Anthropomorphic stories

Alright Sup Forums does anyone have Anthropomorphic about human lost in THEY world?

Like The Autumnlands: Tooth & Claw

Kamandi?

Thank user. Got another?

You mean humans stuck as animals in an animal world? There are a couple issues of The Unwritten like that, but the vast majority of the series is not like that.

I think Mr. Bun (aka Pauly Bruckner) was in the "animal" world in issues #12 and #24, but made more appearances in a different world later in the series

Redwall

>anthropomorphic stories
all I can think of is Ultra Comics

>Redwall
ive read all but his last 2 books, and there are no humans, as yohann says there is a horse, and it would seem in redwall itself the thought of humans being around existed in the authors mind because the rats are riding a human sized wagon attached to a horse, but the rest of the books no longer even have horses in them, and everything is scaled down to accurate sizes for the animals.

Is the Unwritten any good?

Ekhö Monde Miroir

>Write harry potter
>Harry potter author of harry potter

I am interested in this thread

OP how did you enjoy the new companion in previous issue of Autumnlands? I personally welcome the comical goat. this group needed more humor.

kairos, but i didn't like it

Thanks for the quality review, friend-o! You really helped make up my mind regarding the book!

>human lost in THEY world?
I didn't realize this was even a genre

If we're talking about anthro in general then Beastars is pretty great, it's a manga though

I loved Kairos. It was just as long as it needed to be and tells a very real story about relationships.

Guy who posted the image.
The Unwritten is good, but you can't go into it expecting it to be capeshit. It is a story about the power of stories, kind of like Sandman, but not with as many short interludes in it. I would say try the first three trades to see if you like it, and continue from there. There is a pretty bad "Fables Crossover" thing later on, but it does not require you to know a lot about Fables because it takes place in a timeline where the heroes in Fables lost.

Already read.
>i didn't like it
I know, i know about it. she cuck him and little guy is dead. He leave. Sad. No words.
I already read Fable and The Unwritten 5 months ago. Thank anyway.

Not OP but I want to know some more as well

this is going to take a deep introspective turn but:

If you had the opportunity to be transported to a fantasy land and had the heros journey even if it means losing your memories, you saw wonderful things you didn't know were possible, made friends with wonderful characters and creatures, there would be hardship, suffering and sacrifices, but in the end you would become a better person,

would you do it?

>losing your memories
That sound like fanfiction cancer they made.

89.5% are cancer, the rest is good.

I remember the first Redwall book did seem to be written as though human civilization existed somewhere, but it disappeared in the rest of the books.

I was thinking a while ago that it would be neat if you had a 'talking animal' world like Redwall, and included humans. I don't mean medieval humans, or sci-fi humans. I just mean humans are lurking somewhere like ents or something.

But no, I don't know anything like the thing you wanted.

Poppy O'possum has humans in Morbi's magical fantasy furry world. It's pretty good.

my point is If you had the chance to be a hero in a generic fantasy story with ups and downs would you take it?