MFW he dosent say booya

MFW he dosent say booya

He'll whisper it

I guarantee it

>that godawful CGI body

>we could have had a classic Cyborg armor, or even a Teen Titans cartoon inspired one with the white/grey colorscheme and blue LED highlights

... You know what they say!

The Berry Allen from the TV show isn't in the movie because he wasn't "dark enough"

There wasn't any chance Snyder was going to put him in as the TT cyborg

But that isn't grimdark and edgy enough, user. Light hearted spirit and bright designs are for Marvel.

Silly user

>YFW Windy doesn't snap a single neck

>he thinks classic Cyborg in anyway looks good

>windy

*BRRAAAAAAAAAP*

>>we could have had a classic Cyborg armor
But that looks awful

>But that isn't grimdark and edgy enough, user.
I know you like to throw out meaningless buzzwords, user but i am not sure what so called "grimdark" you got from the JL trailer.

>Light hearted spirit and bright designs are for Marvel.

Yeah because DC should just copy Marvel and not do their own thing. I can't wait for DC to make all their movies look like TV shows with a budget oh giddy!

During Superman's return.

>doesn't hit showers

I mean, the new D.C. Universe is literally shaded black and blue

It's literally grimdark

WHEN I SAY FRIDAY

Maybe in a football game

Then at the end when he gets over robo angst

>MFW he says let´s hit those showers

Cyborg won't say Booya.
Aquaman won't say outrageous.
Superman won't say Up Up and Away.
Batman won't say I am the Night.
Hal won't say In Brightest Day.
Martian Manhunter won't say Hello I'm Martian Manhunter.

Look at all the colors! My eyes are bleeding from all the bright shading!

Seriously GOTG is the only MCU movie that looks interesting and has any sort of real cinematography

>mfw he dosent hit the showers

TT cyborg actually makes him look a lot more like a cyborg

by having circuits visible on the surface instead of flat planes of silver, its obvious that there is machiners under his skin, and that you cant just take off the armor like a suit, and by making him bald, it reinforces that the headpiece fuses seamlessly with the rest of his head

the use of blue is also a lot more easily recognizable amongst his compatriots as well, and the removal of the forehead dot means that your eye is drawn to his red eye instead, which further emphasizes that he isnt entirely human

>Seriously GOTG is the only MCU movie that looks interesting and has any sort of real cinematography
Ant man looked good

>you like to throw out meaningless buzzwords

What I mean is we're not getting classical Teen Titans or Teen Titans cartoon Cyborg because those designs do not enhance the cybernetic nature of Cyborg, but rather are supposed to, let's say, fill in the gap so he looks as human as possible. Also, the colour schemes of those same designs are too bright, not dark enough for Mister Snyder.

There you go, faggot. Was that clear enough for your brain?

>Batman won't say I am the Night.
Genuinely disappointing.
>Hal won't say In Brightest Day.
Wouldn't that be near heretical? That's part of the Green Lantern oath.

Superman hasn't said "Up, up, and away!" for decades. Nice try.

Well what should Superman say then if you're such a Superman catch phrase expert?

>Martian Manhunter won´t say mars needs chocos

>look at all the colors
>there's only blue and red due to color grading shit

great scott?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

People don't "get over angst" in a DCEU movie. Their angst just evolves into a new form. Like Batman going from being angsty and angry about Superman to being angsty and self-berating about failing him in life.

Looking forward to Wonder Woman's journey in WWI going from having angry angst about her mom telling her no to go help man's world, to dourly beating up Germans in slow motion, to getting broody-angsty about not believing in humanity anymore.

It's not about colorful like a rainbow, it's about being bright. Even during the daytime, DC movies look like they're set at night.

So is "angst" the new anti-DCEU meme word? Good luck trying to push that. I'm sure you'll need it.

>dude just turn up the brightness all the way that's how to make good movies haha who needs proper coloring

You've got it backwards. Marvel movies look more like raw cuts with nothing added while DC movies look like they've had After Effects filters run through it up the ass.

>There's always a way.
Granted, DCEU Supes is likely to never say that, even with the stuff Snyder lifted from ASS.

It's more an observation. On many people have already made. For what it's worth, the DCEU seems to be trying to get away from the ANGST with JL, Wonder Woman was started too early and still has that stink on it. But now, instead of angst, they're attempting to be "fun" by having Batman spout literal internet memes, all while the visuals are the same dour bleak gray they've always been.

>literally no one in the league but Ben Affleck can act
This is going to be an exceptional disaster, who gives a fuck about fanservice cartoon catchphrases like Booya or Outrageous?

>we could have had a "realistic" version of this armor

Kek

looks like a cylon with a nigger head

Let's hit those showers

Hes talking about the original TT from the comics where he looked gay as hell.

How was it possible to fuck up the design so much? Even reboot Robocop is better. Even Netherealm's overdesigned shit is better.

it's funny, because marvel even hits darker themes despite the lighthearted tone, or at least hit s serious emotional notes.

I fucking hate zack schnider, why can't dc get a better man for the job so I can get constantine question, and brooster gold.

>because marvel even hits darker themes despite the lighthearted tone, or at least hit s serious emotional notes.
No they don't. It's just memes all the way through. The DCEU does literally everything better.

>even when you turn up the contrast and the brightness, there is still no color to snyder films

Gal Gadot can act, she just doesn't have a lot of range. But she doesn't need to have a lot of range she just needs to play Diana well. Gadot is EXCELLENT at face acting (not posing, like Kierra Knightley tends to do) which is very important in these movies, look at Robert Downey Jr, he is also great at face acting. Watch some of the dialogue scenes from the trailers and watch her scenes from BvS. There is a definite character shift and growth. The Diana in these trailers is naive, uncomfortable in man's world, but the Diana that talks to Bruce is wizened, she's jaded and more flirty and independent. Those are great examples of an actor that is capable and talented. In all of her close up fight scenes the face acting is so incredibly believable. Her delivery may be a little wooden at times, but I think it's incorrect to say she just can't act.

>MARTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

> 90% black with blue highlights
> 10% orange

you sure showed him, user

Is it just me or did they fuck up the greenscreening or something, like his face looks like one of those carnival things where you poke your head out a hole to match it with the painting of a cyborg on the other side.

it's literally all orange and teal

Man these Transformers movies just keep getting weirder and weirder.

Once Wondy hits, you can add pale, pale red to that.

Hal won't say anything

While I understand that the comic and cartoon versions of Cyborg might not fit this universe's aesthetic or be too simplistic, this look looks so fragile. He needs armor plating as skin, and makes him look like a walking tank. Now it just looks like that if he gets hit hard enough a bunch of vital little pieces will get broken off his body.

Why did they insist on using their most well known black character instead of using an actually interesting one that people might like after seeing him in a movie?

Because nobody at all is going to walk out of the theater and say "Man, Cyborg was cool. I can't wait to see him in the next movie!".

"This looks like a job for Superman"

>Because nobody at all is going to walk out of the theater and say "Man, Cyborg was cool. I can't wait to see him in the next movie!".
Nobody is walking out of the theater after these saying this about anyone except Batman anyway.

Aquaman is definitely going to go over well.

Kill all white people?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Raimi isn't directing this movie

Neither the DCEU or the MCU are paragons of dramatic cinema but the MCU is clearly superior.

GotG 2 was really good at it with numerous well done beats like 'it's who your daddy is', 'you're me' and Drax saving Mantis. The Vision scene with Ultron is great and the climax of Civil War had BP refusing to kill his father's murderer so that he can face justice and Tony's stuff is pretty well executed too.

Why not make an actual fucking costume for him to wear? I've seen cosplayers with better costumes then this.

>Joker looks like shit
>Flash looks like shit
>Cyborg looks like complete shit
reboot when?

Whomever does their CGI work is terrible. Wonder Woman trailer has been horrific. The layering of effects is so shit I'm not surprised Cyborg looks like some late 90s kids show cgi.

This has to be a bot

Joker is supposed to look like shit. He looks like a fucking clown.

He must not have seeing as how Wonder Woman sat out World War 2.

World War I was objectively worse than World War II. Her being jaded and disillusioned with man's world after seeing and fighting through WWI makes a lot of sense, honestly.

Well maybe because that was Capn America's gig

hail hydra

He probably took it from DC Cinematic.

My problem was never about "WHERE'S THE COLOR!" in DC, it's that the characters are always fucking submerged in darkness.

Maybe it's trying to mimic black shading in comic books but it looks awful for live action unless they do some heavy stylization to the point of almost being experimental.

>implying that wasn't a good scene
>but the MCU is clearly superior.
Wrong.

Holy fuck, I loved Man of Steel.

>We've got both colours, blue *and* orange!

Yeah, you can notice it everwhere. Even on the official posters.

Every single movie in that chart is mediocre at best.

Using a strawman to prove a point really just makes you look stupid.

>Wrong.
wrong about that being wrong

in fact ALL Marvel movies are superior to DC

Well, the DCEU is mediocre at best, so it fits right in.

I haven't seen suicide squad, but neither man of steel nor bvs is on the level of shit that is dragonball origins or hulk or the silver surfer fantastic four.

>Because nobody at all is going to walk out of the theater and say "Man, Cyborg was cool. I can't wait to see him in the next movie!".
I wouldn't be so sure. Cyborg looks like he's going to have a few different forms throughout the movie. I'm excited for that.

I'd say hulk was better than BvS and squad but not MoS, and that's coming from someone who hated all of those movies

That's just Snyder

Ayer and Jenkins can make day look like day at least

For all the complaints of bvs and their shit pacing, literally impossible to call either hulk movie better than bvs in that case.

Admittedly it's been a while since I've seen the last hulk movie but I still remember it being coherent which puts it ahead of BvS in my book

>Yeah because DC should just copy Marvel
Like they always do?

Yeah it's like the Sky is overcast or something..oh wait

Well, at least WW has colors.

I was just thinking this.

There has got to be some nod to the Teen Titans cartoon. It's the reason he's even there.

Could've been a lot worse.

I can honestly say I'd rather watch Steel again than BvS again. Steel was shit, but it was shit in the way of a child's drawing. You still love the kid and hang it up on your fridge.

Whereas BvS was shit in the way a dog goes on the carpet. I just wanna rub noses in it.

Lot worse in that it was a fucking pointless conflict with no actual winner and plenty of losers.

But if talking about the scale and scope of things showcasing the evils of man. WWII I don't think could ever be topped.

>It's the reason he's even there.
Partially. He's also the most prolific African-American DC hero of the past several years who doesn't moonlight as a shapeshifting alien.

Weird, I thought we were all contrarian and excited for this crap

Post good CGI, go ahead, anything, anything that you consider good cgi. Fuckface.

Yeah, no. Just...just fucking no.
Neck yourself immediately

"Hitler is right!"
Actual quote

If just in their communication. Snyder DC stuff fails in that be tries to setup deep symbolic moments but it just comes off as shoddily thought out. Like it seemed a good idea on paper but didn't translate to motion.

Like Outlast 2 or Machine for Pigs and SOMA. High minded symbolic stuff that just comes off as kinda crap.

cheap and corny is better than flashy and obnoxious deal with it. or don't, and spend the next four years crying about kino.

>DCEU does everything better

Remember in BvS where Batman is flying around and he says to Alfred "I need the spear" and we cut to Amy Adams running to get the spear despite her having literally no knowledge of what is going on?