Whatever happened to this?

Whatever happened to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_tail
playbuzz.com/margottouitou10/21-unfortunate-fashion-trends-that-all-00s-girls-will-remember
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Karine is a QT
I normally don't like tol and thinn girls but maybe it's just my elastic girl fetish kicking in

There's supposedly an animated movie coming this year, but haven't heard any more news on that.

They got a brilliant idea of making the next volume a prequel no one asked for, aka, more of the same shit we seen in vol 1 and 2 instead of continuing where vol 7 left off. It's called "Les vacheries de Nombrils" I won't be buying it that's for sure

Could always be worse, user. They could have randomly jammed sci-fi elements into the series like massive underground complexes and giant crystals growing everywhere.

I didn't think it was that bad.
But at least in this case, a prequel was warranted.

Wasn't the user that usually translates this was translating the prequel as well. I remember when a new page came up he would have a weekly thread with the newest page translated. Is the prequel done or what?

You mean Ouash. I think he just lost interest. When volume 8 starts being released, he'll most likely start up again.

Volume 9 will be the continuation of the story. However, Dubuc and Dulaf have said that in order for #9 to be as good as they want it to be, they need to spend more time working on it. But this would mean having an even longer than usual wait between volumes. So to fill the gap, #8 is short gag strips which are easier to write, and which they wanted to go back to doing.

You got to admit though, this was perhaps the WORST time to do a prequel volume considering how things ended last volume

Last I heard, was that they were still doing weekly single page releases of the most recent book that came out. Usually each book is a collection of the weekly releases, but this time, the book came out before most of the weekly pages had been published, meaning they're still playing catch-up. No weekly threads when there's nothing to be translated, so no Ouash.

Isn't that what they did with the final season of Park and Rec, through? Suddenly made it a science fiction series?

>visible panties
>book aimed at tweens
Is this some sort of propaganda or do French teens really walk around like that? Because I've never seen this outside of the trashier type of clubs.

I think the books are aimed more at teenagers then tweens. Also they're both the trashiest of teens so it fits.

You'd think, but it's the little girls who can't date yet that read this sort of drama, when they become old enough to date themselves, they tend to drop it. This is assuming they are normies of course. Older girls tend to watch live action drama since it's the "adult" thing to do.

>best dark humor comic on Earth
>keeping that aspect of it is a bad thing
Choke on a bug.

Also to all the less-informed posters ITT the person translating the comics is too busy (I'm working hard to control myself here) with god only knows what.

>Whatever happened to this?

It's a French comic. They do irregular releases, you'll get it when you get it.

The series was started like 15 years ago, when teen girls DID walk around like that.

Also, the characters themselves are from Quebec.

I think this was French Canadian?

Yeah, she's nice; Even more in her goth get up though.

Those two characters are supposed to be tramps in the comic. Really stupid, fame-hungry girls. Not the best exemple there is.
Karine (the noodle one), first start mimicking them, but realise that this doesn't make sense since they're too different and ends up adopting another style.

And if you ask, no. I nearly never saw someone do that. Or i can't remember. Probably exist in a few trashy places though.

I like her better as an awkward dork than a confident goth, plus blonde+exposed tum is better than brunette+covered tum imo.

No, it takes PLACE in French Canada.

The creators are also French Canadian, so it's a Canadian comic essentially

>never seen this
exactly, whale tail was a thing back then: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_tail and playbuzz.com/margottouitou10/21-unfortunate-fashion-trends-that-all-00s-girls-will-remember