I liked it

I liked it.

couldn't get past the 20min mark.

Some inventive choreography.

I haven't seen the first one, but I watched this the other day. Strange that they had Channing Tatum in so much promotional material when he was in the movie for like two scenes.

Oh i get it! this that fourchan "irony" right? Fun!

Worse than the first one, and why did they kill the qt spy in the first 10 minutes and kept the ugly swedish princess.

>buttsex jokes
Opening fight in the car was shit
rest of the fights were fun
Halle Berry doing X-men 2 and 3 fucking again and if she plays a major roll in the next sequel I'm dropping it. Not going to watch her mary sue her way into another franchise.

>>good humor
>>great song pick
>>elton john
>>great acting
>>cool action scenes
>>that near ending scene ;_;
What the fucks not to love

weak bait. Here's your (you)

I liked it though, is it really possible people can like things you don't?

Friend and I were confused that My Way played during the credits
Would have made more sense to have Merlin sing that instead of Country Roads

I enjoyed it but felt like a brainlet for liking it

This trash pile of a movie is what happens when old executives try to make something "cool & hip" for the young crowd.

They may catch a few ADD retards like but overall this is a total failure in all departments. It's unfunny, beyond retarded action scenes, horribly written and that main guy just can't act, it's embarrassing to watch him try.

The first one wasn't even good.

>horribly written
How so though

If you're going for a cartoonish / parody style then don't try and insert serious generic tear-jerking scenes every 10 minutes, it just won't work.

There was flashes of good shit but it couldn't outweigh the bad shit.
They totally misjudged the tone of the Glastonbury segment.
Penny(?) was a pretty rubbish villain.
While they pulled it off pretty well, I feel there should have been plenty of in universe ways for them to avoid letting the bald glasses dude die. They're fucking super spies for fucks sake.

Also why the fuck did they let the one armed dude attack him? If he'd waited till after her fucking plan they'd have been home free.

I liked that they gave Elton stuff to do and didn't spoil it in the trailers

Other that that it's absolutely worse than the first. What the fuck where they smoking for that horrible first half

I enjoyed it, though I watched it in two parts.

The distillery scenes were all 100% garbage, but the rest of the movie was pure gold. As usual, Americans took a good thing and did their best to ruin it.

>horrible first half
The opening action scenes were great and the scenes with his friends/gf were also perfectly fine. It's only the American bits that really are shit.

Its a shame you watched the sequel first, you should watch the first film

Your enjoyment of films shouldn't be according to the standards of Sup Forums elitists. The kingsmen films are designet to be simple but well made crowdpleasers, and they do a damn good job at that.
Action films can be good films too.

Merlin scene gave me chills. It made no sense from any point, but It was a good scene

t. reddit

Be honest Sup Forums, you only hate it because it makes fun of Trump

>I haven't seen the first one
Same here. I thought it was okay. I expected Juliane Moore to do more things. Also the main guy is so boring, the mentor that got his memories back is much cooler I wish he's the protagonist.

Action films can be good. No one is arguing that they cant.
This movie was objectively terrible though