"Hey Hitler, lots of French & English soldiers are stranded at Dunkirk! We should send in tanks and kill them off."

>"Hey Hitler, lots of French & English soldiers are stranded at Dunkirk! We should send in tanks and kill them off."
>"Nah"
>All the French & English soldiers escape

Was Hitler autistic? Why did he do this?

They advanced too fast which is dangerous against any enemy except France.

Marshy lands around the area slowed the advance I thought

Mercy.

This has been argued over and over again for decades. Some historians claim Hitler intentionally let them go because he didn't want to harden Britain's resolve to fight on and let them go as a gesture of good will. Others claim Hitler was angry that the wehrmacht was advancing too fast and ordered them to stop to reassert control.

>hey hitler a bunch of soldiers are sitting ducks on a beach before they get on their ships and become sitting ducks in the water
>do you want to send soldiers and engage in a firefight or do you just want to bomb them until they're dead

If they were jewish Hitler wouldve advanced

Hitler let them live because he was a good guy, he didn't start the war Britain did, and he avoided as many casualties as possible

Goring the commander chief of the Luftwaffe was a big retard with an inflated ego. He told Hitler something like "dont worry i can wipe them out with air strikes only". Due to the fact send in the foot soldiers and tanks would've 100% result in some casualties Hitler retired everyone. Best option for a politician is always lose the few men you can in a war.
Of course Goring didnt managed to accomplish shiet like the retard he always was and brits managed to get their army back. If brits were killed at Dunkirk, UK would have suffered the same destiny of France in the next months. Hitler would have dominated all Europe(except for Italy and Spain who were allies anyway)

The movie was boring also..

Hitler hoped to make peace with the English and fight the Soviets and Jews with them but alas Churchill's debts drove him to get millions of English and German men, women, and children killed in a pointless spectacle to be a willing servant of London's bankers.

>and he avoided as many casualties as possible

je t'en prie

>He didn't start the war
Fucking americans this is getting ridiculous. My gf volunteered a year in Africa for UNICEF and even they are more educated than you.

>The movie was boring
Not enough explosions for your taste?

Hitler invaded Poland to reclaim the Danzig corridor and complete another end of the reconstitution of the German Empire; the only interest the British had in preventing this was the speculation in pounds sterling their bankers had invested in Mitteleuropa; and over that; to recover their investments, the British prime minister declared war on Germany.

Fuck with me, nigger.

>Fuck with me, nigger.
how someone can think they're badass by pretending to be a nazi sympathizer on Sup Forums, i will never know

How did he start the war you historically illiterate. He didn't invade Poland knowing it would start another world war, Britain did know their declaration of war would start a world war.

Not sure why you'd even do it here, /k/ is much better. Simply make a thread about how German wartime production was superior and the Germans only lost because of underhanded Soviet tactics and you'll have people arguing about it for days.

Stop speaking with escargot in your mouth.

>to recover their investments, the British prime minister declared war on Germany.
>Fuck with me, nigger.
Or it was the fact that Hitler attacked their ally while breaking the conduct of war.

>to reclaim the Danzig corridor
Like in Czechia? He seized far more than the Danzig corridor. Not that this would be a legitimate reason for war

I'm not pretending. I am a Nazi sympathizer.

take your (You) and leave, please

Hitler felt bad about what he'd done and he didn't want to win anymore.

>How did he start the war you historically illiterate
By invading Poland which was allied with France and Britain.

>He didn't invade Poland knowing it would start another world war
And? He still started the war. That he was a moron about it doesn't change anything. The Brits offered him peace if he retreated. He didn't. Fucking christ this is what happens when you get all your information from Sup Forums

>dubious territorial claims on everything
>invades 3/4
>but only because the last 1/4 was his friends

yeah, he did nothing wrong.

Because they would have lost lots of men and tanks - in their minds needlessly - against an enemy they believed they could destroy from the air.

>only lost because of underhanded Soviet tactics
>throw as much human meat as possible
Hitler lost because he was shit at long-term strategy.

From Von Manstein memories (not word by word)
"Three months before the invasion of Poland at a meeting every general was worried because no one want to start another european war after 20 years from that absolute bloodbath of ww1 but Hitler reassured everyone: "I'm will not throw Europe into a war over an irrelevant shithole like Danzig"

You know, probably you should read more book and watch less youtube propaganda vids.

>Hitler lost because he was shit at long-term strategy.
Exactly. But you'll always get a few stubborn wehraboos that will bring up the advanced planes at the end of the war without mentioning that Germany's oil industry basically went back to the fucking stone age after the Americans figured out daylight strategic bombing. It makes for great entertainment.

he wanted the loot

Yanks larping as Nazi sympathisers is weird lads.

Some guy (i forgot his name) trying to be noticed by Hitler senpai said it was better to just bomb them with planes to avoid losing men and wasting resources.

or was he not as bloodthirsty as you think?

he still invaded Poland which consequentially started the war. his intentions don't matter.

they're just bored, possibly fat too

>wasting resources
pretty much this

>Bankers have the undisputed right to determine the fate of the people of earth on the basis of how much they can profit from the activity of other people and the League of Nations plan that implemented this was just
Fuck you.

>My gf volunteered a year in Africa for UNICEF
>A year in africa