New Mutants

Meet your new Wolfsbane.

Danielle Moonstar, Cannonball, Sunspot and Warlock are still open. Any suggestions?

comingsoon.net/movies/news/847443-new-mutants-cast-2#/slide/1

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/192895230
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess Maisie Williams is a pretty good pick for a bestial mutant.

Matthew Mcconaughey from circa 1993 for Cannonball. Julia Roberts from circa 1998 for his sister, Husk.

No idea what decent young actors are out there that could do a decent southern accent, but for the love of god find an actual southern boy to play Cannonball so its a *real* accent and not the godawful drawls that beverly hills kids thinks is a southern accent.

Magik looks really vacant-eyed.

They are fine, so I guess the rest of the cast will be shit then...or niggers portraying white blonde guys like Cypher.

I hope they are willing to do their hair for the role. Illyana with out hime cut would be heresy.

Those actors aren't even real mutants, that's racist. #GENETICWASHING

Doug aint in it.

I want to fuck Magik

>Those actors aren't even real mutants, that's racist. #GENETICWASHING
>ayy lmao and Quasimodo
>not muties
m8

If any young actresses might be mutants IRL, I'd say it's those two + maybe Catwoman from Gotham

AWH MY GOD, JUST ABDUCT MAH DICK ALREADY

Isn't Arya like 30 now?

looks like, she's 20 yo

Wow, they ugly as fuck.

why can't Fox cast any well but Magneto and Xavier?

Dog girl sure but Magik is sexy as hell. Please look at

Just like my comics!

Guess they'll be sidestepping the whole demon thing with Magik at least for now. Speaking of which, it'll be interesting to see how The Demon Bear translates on the big screen

It's so weird to me that they'd use Warlock but not Doug too.

Bruh

I'd like to see them go full fur-hair with Wolfsbane too.

This casting is perfect. Almost too perfect in fact.

>Magik
>cute

>Wofsbane
>looks barely human, can save on CGI

2/2 so far

Maisy Williams has a face like a plank and talent to match. She needs hardcore plastic sugery and a lot more acting lessons before I'm ready to willingly watch this vapid bint chew through her lines again

>It's probably going to be a while before we get to see Anya Taylor-Joy and Maisie Williams in character as Magik and Wolfsbane, but thanks to Phil Noto we have some idea of how the young actresses might look when they do finally debut in Josh Boone's New Mutants movie.

She looks like a little girl.

They should use someone darker skinned than the Sunspot they had in DOFP

Will cannonball have a new powerset?

He won't. There's a leaked animatic with him blastin'

vimeo.com/192895230

Agreed. His origin has him being bullied for being black but after the 80s everyone draws him as generic brown.

I've got a buddy from Arkansas and he basically sounds straight out of a movie, it's more common than you might think

Hopefully this isn't it for her horror roles, I don't watch capeshit and she was great and beautiful in The Witch and Split

>Magik running intead of teleporting

Dammit Fox you had only one fucking job! At least she has the eldritch armor and the soul sword

>demon bear era magik teleporting willy nilly

She literally just got done being a week in the future and seeing her teammates turned into Hellfire club goons

Im not gonna go all apeshit on this because you my man do know your comics. I wasnt thinking that they could use that issue of Magiks teleportation being all screwed up teleporting everyone trough space and time. Ill probably make an interesting plot point within her arc in the movie.

Any of them got a black BF. This is a deal breaker for me.

So what's it like being the lord of all gays? Just curious.

no i'm lord of cucks. get it right

I think she can pull it off. She's not as cute as the character, but she has the heart shaped face and huge expressive eyes, which are important, and can play young well. It's all going to be a matter of whether or not the styling and costume design is flattering and at least somewhat reminiscent of the character design.

The actress they picked for Magic would have been a far better Catseye, if they ever were to use that character. She's pretty but kind of freaky looking at the same time, very exaggerated features.

Thank God they're white.