Adventure Time

I can finally punch Bubblegum in the face. Thanks CN

Also CN is fucking up lately. According to them, S7 ended with The Thin Yellow Line and S8 started with Broke His Crown. And the website is now saying the series is on S9.

I suppose that's it's because season 9 will be incredibly short and they wanted to even out the number of episodes for consistency and distribution purposes. I don't mind as long as all the episodes end up being released.

Looking at the all the covers we've had.
S1: Finn
S2: Ice King
S3: BMO
S4: Marceline
S5: Jake
S6: LSP
S7: Bubblegum

They've already covered the main cast so who will get 8 and 9? Susan would make sense for 8 seeing how they've reshuffled the seasons. Fern could also work. The Lich would be my pick for nine, or even Finn again for the bookend.

make a webm of you punching it

That's just what she wants you to do, your fist will get stuck in her gooey face and she'll slowly disembowel you with a scalpel. My approach would be to catch her in an oiled sack with an iron mesh in it and then either burn or freeze her and then throw the ash/dust into the wind over an ocean or into an active volcano. Ridding the world of such high level evil is never as simple as a punch, unless you're a golden age cape.

Only in July. It hasn't been released yet.

I think either Flame Princess or Lady Rainicorn

When did they stop doing commentaries? I remember enjoying them at first but as time went on there seemed to be less of them with every season and the quality got worse until they just stopped doing it altogether.
Shame that they only released the first few seasons of Regular Show, but I imagine they may have had to pay extra for all the songs they used and the ones they did make didn't sell well enough to make up for the added cost.

Finn for the final one for sure. Maybe with his hair out.

They're more main characters than Susan is, but they aren't that present in the season.

That'd be cool.

I wonder what her alternative cover is

they stopped selling anything of regular show, not just the dvds, and the 3rd season didn't even get a bluray and iirc someone said the 3rd season dvd was worse quality than the previous ones and that in interview as a special feature had better quality clips in them, i'm just hoping they release an entire series set but it's been too late for that, and the series has been forgotten and glossed over by the network already

Isn't his hair out in the first?

Better be The Lich for one of them. Maybe have Sweet P then the Lich's skull under.

That would basically be a retread of the first DVD

Man the AT full season DVDs keep getting shittier. First they stop doing the commentaries (like the only reason I was getting them in the first place) now they aren't even providing the entire season, what the fuck is up with that? Lame as hell.

CN doesn't care anymore, it's treating both it's previous big hit and it's current big hit like shit. You couldn't run that company shittier even if you tried.

Stralya got extra seasons of Regular Show up to 5 I believe.

Can you use your smartphone to capture the moment and then post it here as a gif or webm when you do?

Yea, by Madman entertainment, shame they can't do special features because they're international and can't get access to animatics and commentaries and stuff. I think I saw Season 6 or 7 on Ebay recently, i'm holding out that they get a region 1 release but it's not looking good, i mean the last time cn released anything for this series was about 2 years ago

Physical media doesn't sell well and continues to sell even less. It's more surprising they're still putting out Adventure Time sets than it is that they're half-assing them.

This goes to show that AT is still CN's baby, outside of broadcast which is dedicated to the new preschool era of the network's transition.

Its animation budget is still strong, allowing for guest animators with an entire CGI episode, where even normal episodes have a smooth flow sometimes, whereas other shows feel janky unless flash animated

It still has social media attention and even had a tribute given by CN's youtube account where they posted every single song, even if 5 seconds, individually. This was around the same time where they did this instead of saying a single thing about Regular Show's series finale episodes anywhere on any site

It was given a 9th season over RS too, where RS was canned and AT got an extension by Pen's request, plus it originally had a theatrical movie but plans fell through it seems, RS's movie was a 40 minute special until it's creator wanted a real movie's runtime, which he got but it ended up being a season's worth of a few episodes with no different budget than an episode and wasn't it's own film, just a special in the current season.

Plus AT up until like at this very moment seemed to be, with Regular Show, one of the few shows to be excluded in the fake-series renewal season splitting scheme, but at this point it seems like it's just a DVD thing and internal guide, rather than being split up and said that way everywhere.

If it had a few reruns here and there it'd be treated just fine, and it even has had more reruns than regular show has had. im curious to see if it gets a series finale marathon over RS as well

>+25 episodes extra
Wait what? Are they episodes that weren't aired? What are they? Is it out yet?

Extra features.

user, you might be dyslexic.

>This goes to show that AT is still CN's baby
The network randomly deciding a season should be cut in half doesn't show that at all I think, it mostly shows that CN doesn't give a shit about what the staff is saying about their own show.

Just because they care about it more than RS doesn't mean they're treating AT well or anything.

No, but I haven't sleep much. Thanks for the correction
>season 7 is only 25 episodes long
wtf, it has 39 episodes.

For whatever reason they cut some of it off and combined it with our version of season 8. Now according to them season 8 starts at Broke His Crown and ends with the last episode of Islands.

Who the hell knows why, CN is stupid.

>The network randomly deciding a season should be cut in half doesn't show that at all I think
I meant that it was still getting DVD/Bluray releases, Season ones at that, over most of their other shows signals that they still treat it with decency.

Also RS was an obligatory comparison since both ran together and besides Ed Edd n Eddy, were the only shows, even modern, to go so long and up until their midseasons, were treated about the same. Then RS took a hit and AT became rocky, speaking network wise. There's not many better things to compare it to, Titans Go is a network God and Gumball is next in line. Speaking of, have there been any Gumball seasons released? If not/it's not up to date that shows distribution wise AT is even over the 2nd most spammed series on the network.

Might be to compensate for Season 9's few episodes when it comes time to deliver them.

Then they might as well lump 8 and 9 into one season and not cripple 7 for no reason.

You're welcome!
-Love CN

No, but I haven't sleep much. Thanks for the correction
>season 7 is only 25 episodes long
wtf, it has 39 episodes.

Right? but it's still the only decent idea i can rationalize

really makes me think

First one quote the wrong post.

oh

>implying cn even realizes at's fanbase

>Extras
>Still no Graybles Allsorts or Frog Seasons shorts.

That would be GOAT
Or maybe they'll do Billy

implying cn even realizes at's fanbase
Thats a good point. I havent seen AT on Cn since Stakes