Congratulations Rebecca. You've wasted another blue gem on a non-fusion gem. Still like the show though

Congratulations Rebecca. You've wasted another blue gem on a non-fusion gem. Still like the show though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK-BwQL3a-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want Aquamarine to laugh at my small penis and then jerk me off so she can laugh when I cum in 25 seconds!

The first time I saw her I thought she was a south park reject

This character doesnt have any appeal at all. Plus her voice is annoying.

I shouldnt want this

isnt that a fucking obese noseless cirno

>cirno

No

>this butthurt

>butthurt
I don't understand

I WISH she were a Lapis-Peridot fusion so they could confuse the hell out those two on Steven's crew.

Strongest Thread?

>Cirno
>sis sent me a pic of another gem looking like some yellow GI Joe
The fuck is going on now? I thought there was still yet another hiatus going on after the human zoo shit?

All blue gems should be barefoot!
Barefoot!

Every blue fairy is Cirno now?

Also that Thohou shit or whatever is it calles is the same as any anime shit ever, is just regular anime girls with shit slapped on top of them.

Look guys I just posted yet another Cirno, isn't I quirky?

>Thohou
It's spelled 2hu you fucking newfag.

This is Rebecca's show, she can do what she wants. Aquamarine is pretty boss because she seems less innocent than the other Gems that came to Earth. The Rubies (except for Navy), Peridot, and Lapis seemed pretty naive and immature.

Fuck it is her I never realized that till now

Aqua is a gem with exceptional tastes.

bruv what's that reaction gif from its so fucking familiar

Would like this too, but I have an average penis and death grip syndrome.

Actual newfaggotry the likes I've never seen
youtube.com/watch?v=CK-BwQL3a-w

FLCL.

When I first saw this, many years ago, I hadn't realized how utterly LEWD that scene was.

m8 what are you talking about
i think you misunderstand the post

I have no clue how I didn't fucking get that. Watched it literally two weeks ago

You didn't catch that until now? Not only did Connie literally draw Cirno based on Steven's description, the writer for these episodes(none other than Zuke) posted this on her tumblr two years ago.

There's been like 10 episodes since then and season 5 has already started.

Why are the makers of that show such hacks?

Is there a single thing in the series they actually came up with themselves or is literally every little thing stolen from other franchises?

>being this triggered

>non-fusion
>clearly a fusion of Darla Dimple and Cirno

The lore concepts and character designs are mostly stolen. The writing, themes and progressiveness feels pretty original though. You don't see a lot of characters like Steven (young emotional/feminine boy who is still unmistakably heterosexual, and covers the whole spectrum from comic relief to serious leader) or Pearl (obsessive, jealous lesbian teen girl who is also motherly and wise and also a huge nerd and ALSO a badass sword fighter)

>Le cirno meme

They have nothing in common except for being blue and having wings, jesus christ.

This. Shit's tiresome, and I'm a fan of both.

I'm a sucker for evil cockney accents though.

Generic forgettable design, worst character of series.

You think this image is a fucking coincidence? She's based on Cirno just like Blue Diamond is based on Leiji Matsumoto's female characters.

>fan of cirno
lol, fucking secondaries

Her design would be so much better if her hair was more detailed and it had a nose

you act like this the only show to take inspiration and make references to other material due to the makers being fans of other shit.

>Cirno
I'm not a weeb. What is this?

baby's first japanese indie game waifu

I liked how she made fun of how much everyone cries in this show

you like shitty music?

>just like Blue Diamond is based on Leiji Matsumoto's female characters.

I need to vomit somewhere

Hello, Tumblr! Still shitting up Sup Forums as usual?

A great way of telling when somebody has no taste when they say it's their favorite touhou

Literally said by Rebecca Sugar herself on video.

You may not be a weeb but you know what Cirno looks like if you've spent any amount of time on Sup Forums.

Glad im not the only one.

This is such a shitty design.

>essentially a cynical asshole gnome
>most of the the fan art is raeg faces and ugly short landwhales

I really don't gnome what I was expecting.

cats dont dance

does anyone think her ribbon wand is just a tool like peridot's extensions? we haven't even seen her gem weapon yet.

>Another set of waterwings
Ugh.

>tumblr
Well there's your first problem

She's really tiny

She could be an Era 2 gem like Peridot and not have gem powers

Peridot's limitation is that she can't shapeshift, I don't think it's been confirmed she can't manifest a weapon.

It seems to me that Lapis, with her ocean-controlling water powers, should have been AQUA-MARINE - and this little shit, with her magic wand, makes more sense as Lapis Lazuli.

OP I think gem fusions were a mistake.

I think Lapis is too powerful (taking all the water, is just OP, creates a "power level" that's hard to top reducing the amount of interesting options for resolving plots, don't know how they would fix it).

the worst mistake was allowing humans to fuse.

I'm a no-fun kind of person though.

>anime girls with shit slapped on top of them

I remember that doujin...

I think that fusions turn most of the fights into just pure power level bullshit. The writers could potentially do something more interesting by having the main group be incredibly in sync and be able to use their powers symbiotically and creatively but the writers aren't that creative.

Plus they made fusions too sensual in nature that it turned babies first chuuni concept that's easy to make fun and entertaining into something incredibly uncomfortable the more you think about it. Worst part is that that probably wasn't intentional.