Why are so many actors rapists?

Why are so many actors rapists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no no no

it's like poetry

Because they're Jewish and awful human beings.

i don't liberal pedo degenerate blah blah something or other whatever who cares

They feel superior to the unwashed masses

Why are so many rapists actors?

They are delusional, arrogant and overindulgent.

Because it's basic human nature for a woman to play hard to get and a man to try and take an opportunity when it presents itself. It is literally how we evolved. Going through life without incident is pretty rare. So yeah, we have unrealistic expectations of ourselves and have strayed further and further from our natural selves.

I can tell you from going to these type of schools that you can rarely trust acquaintance/date rape allegation after the fact from women at these schools.

Most of the guys at these schools are fairly well adapted people who simply are smart and get good grades.

The girls are usually completely sheltered kissless virgin types or princess daddy's girls who never even put air in her tires before. People who go to east coast private schools are usually really really rich or totally broke. Having these super rich entitled princesses means you have to watch your ass- they aren't normal people who are used to getting over things.

When they get fucked and dumped they tend to get accuse-y because they are so naive that they think the first guy who lays them is going to marry them.

She says in her own accusations that she lost his virginity to him months prior to the alleged incident.

i wanna sexual assault without getting in trouble

tj miller
this is your mom
you are not my baby

it's called visiting SE Asia and millions of men do it every year. Gotta get a look at those sweet 'beaches' and 'nightlife'.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This. When I went to Thailand it was literally impossible to go out and not get propositioned for sex by some whore. They’d literally grab your hand and try to drag you in.

You know why we don't hear about serial killers very much anymore? Because they all masquerade as male feminists now to cover their tracks.

SOY
O
Y

I always liked that guy

Does whore mean prostitute or slut?

Prostitute.

BROWN BUFFALO NO!
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

>meanwhile, Clint Eastwood, King of republicans, is clean. No accusation towards him

Democrats are a plague

They really are scumbags. Everything they posture against they end up being guilty of.

>Everything they posture against they end up being guilty of.
no shit, thought that went without saying at this point. Its called gaslighting, they try to shape the perception of reality.

That awkward moment when trump has just as many allegations against him

god has a pretty wicked sense of humor thats for sure.

western rape culture.

they feel very emasculated putting on make up and playing pretend all day

mel is cleaner than a soap too, despite all their try to take him down

I thought that him leaving because muh hillary was just a meme.

>liberal kike soyboys so thirsty they manage to creep out a chick who's taking cocks for a living
How does this even happen?

>women thinking it was creepy for a guy trying to kiss them

kek

old men raping tranny's in bangcock

a whore works for money and a slut does it for free

>liberal feminist leans in for a kiss
TOO FAR!
Shoulda slipped her 200 bucks.

>whores thinking thier opinions matter

Based 350 IQ Rick And Morty poster

I guess She's use to kissing guys after giving them a sucki sucki?

It's all worth it, however, when you get a kiddie medal.

i never want to become famous
if i do i'll probably kill myself with all the rape and sexual assault accusations that bitches will throw at me

imagine being some guy in hollywood not getting accused of being a rapist murderer satanist

the cringe and embarassment. poor guy must be drinking himself to sleep rn

Why would you go to asia to find prostitutes?

How did he managed to bungle that one up? Probably because bugmen are naturally dishonest.
Probably avoided talking about sex the whole evening and then tried to lean in for a last minute score out of the blue.

>all these people attack Trump publicly
>suddenly they're getting accused of things that can never be proven

>Awkward
Have you not read excerpts from his book? The reason nobody cares a much about his allegations is because he proudly shows he's a misogynistic womanizer. He never tried to hide it or put on a facade like these Hollywood types did.

>these Hollywood types did
allegedly

>that awkward moment when you're so tired of fucking literal super models that you have to sexually assault this... thing...
totally believable Berniebro

What he did is nothing too terrible. The problem is that he thinks he can destroy someone's live for doing something like that while he can get away with that just saying he's sorry. The hypocrisy, man.

Progressives have to learn the hard way that they too can be destroyed by this completely subservient "listen and believe" bullshit.