RWBY Chibi Thread

New season just started: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-2-1-fhs8yg

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6cb94849-9a6a-4322-8e79-81457a5bb1d4/index.m3u8
youtu.be/hj9720qMb-4?t=16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still didn't finish volume 4

Aaand of course it's behind their premium service. I guess I'll wait.

who the fuck honestly cares

>RWBY was unwatchably bad for the first two seasons
>Suddenly became decent in Season 3
>The creators needed some place to filter the awfulness into, so they made RWBY Chibi

If it's got Penny, I do.

Download link when?

I DO!

Ozpin too

Did someone irk the merc?

I agree, if it has Penny then I'm in.

mega where?

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6cb94849-9a6a-4322-8e79-81457a5bb1d4/index.m3u8

thanks dude

Your doing gods work user

WHERE. IS. MY. NIGGA. QROW?!

>appealing visuals

wtf this isn't fucking RWBY

Is best girl still dead?

hlsplayer.net isn't working. When I click "Play" nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong, or is there some other site we use now?

works for me, did you copy it right?

Weiss never died user

Can we just make the general here and call it a day?

Finally, the best part of the franchise continues.

>Look at all these basic bitches.
>I wish Glynda was here.
>Wait no fuck I want Qrow.
>The young one is pretty hot though.
>Maybe if I was a fifteen year old farmboy?
>I hope I get to take my cane with me.

Not in CHIBI. Never in CHIBI.

>Pyrrha
>Best girl
Imagine being THIS fucking pleb

Will Raven appear? This is very important.

>Not enjoying having both best girls being alive and unharmed
Why don't you like nice things?

Literally the 2 most pleb tier girls

This was so damn adorable

Anyone have an hd cap of her saying MMMMMMM with the tsundere eye face?

They got the heaviest punishment in the main show because the staff knows they're the most beloved by the fandom and the impact would be bigger.

It was all planned out before the show even aired, they were just the blandest and had to suffer more to even appear interesting. Didn't work

>Weiss doesn't know what a kitchen is

Monty wouldn't have approved this

What's Raven going to do if she's no longer able to lead the clan?

LEAVE THE VILLAGE

TAKE VENGEANCE ON HER BROTHER

Prevent Yang from becoming Hokage.

>Didn't work
Fan art amount and crowds of people being angry for Yang not having more screentime in Vol. 4 say otherwise.

The fanbase and attention for Pyrrha and especially Yang would plummet if they had small tits. Their personalities have nothing to do with it because they practically don't exist

I would believe that as an excuse for Yang (flimsy but believable). But Pyrrha? Since when were her tits pointed out as her main charm point? I literally can't remember any canon situation where that happened and she had other more noticeable character flaws that you could point out if you really want to badmouth her. Maybe my memory is a bit blurry. Can you give an example?

I wasn't talking about character flaws, I was talking about being bland and uninteresting while only being popular for tits/attractiveness, hence being 'pleb tier'.

This chibi's giving me uncanny vibes. The pointed cheekbones merging into a nose, the illusion of sunken-in eyesockets, the relatively small eyes compared to a relatively large mouth, it's all like chibi as done by Dreamworks.

>Shit in two girls for being attractive
>In a cast full of beautiful people
Who's your favorite non-attractive character? The old salesman?

And they actually improved. CHIBI S1 had those weird moments where cheekbones and expression lines were to noticeable and made characters look pretty weird.

Weiss has a large fanbase without having big tits. Yang wouldn't

On one hand, I hate watching RWBY or RWBY chibi....
on the other hand, shitposting about it is one of my favorite things to do

decisions decisions

>Big tits are the only thing making a girl attractive
Weiss have other charm points. Besides Yang would be my fav even as a flatboats as long as she have her vibrant personality. I was afraid for a moment but her spirit survived Vol. 4.

>*as a flatboard

What was her bike modeled after?

Isn't Penny dead?

youtu.be/hj9720qMb-4?t=16s

This is CHIBI, user. Land of miracles and fun.

>Trips
Also, no. She's a machine. Machines aren't living creatures. They're soulless abominations.

WE NEED TO KILL THE MACHINES KILL THEM ALL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM KILL THEM FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE

>there are fans who loved the first 2 seasons and hate 3 and 4
>They want the series to go back to the quality of the first two

wtf I hate Rooster Teeth fans now

Most everyone likes Volume 3, biggest excuse Ive seen to hate it is if someones favorite character died.

Not Penny. She's a groundbreaking project. The first android with a real Aura. Even if her body can be reassembled there's no guarantee they can bring her "soul" back.

>Tech Support hires a necromancer.

I'm totally ready for old dad jokes.

Roman and Neo!

They might be the best in Chibi.

I'm more curious about the Sun outline in the window

>sitting at home
>browsing the internet
>hear a tap at the window
>check it out
>pull back the blinds/curtains
>see this

What do you do?

Let it in.

The worst that could happen is I die horribly, but if I'm lucky I get an absolute bombshell fucktoy that's looking pretty yandere at the moment.

Helicopter dick.

Cinder, you already killed her once.

Kill her again.

What dark sorcery has taken hold of her mind and brought her to lust after me of all people?

The acceptance that Jaune will never want her.

>Realizes that Jaune will never love her.
>Mentally snaps and just starts wandering around.
>Searching for someone to attach herself to.
>Randomly stops by my house, strips naked, and tries to get in through the window.

I am okay with this turn of events.

Salem realizes Cinder killed wasted potential, so she decides to bring her back from the dead through bullshit means and is now a succubus.

that's just the grimm pyrrha theory

Now that I think about it, I'm all the loser aspects of Jaune rolled into a slightly bitter and sarcastic shell. Of course I'm the backup.

Fantastic.

Why Rt still milking rwby?
People forget her existence

because money

Wonder what she did with the rest of the universe.

If she seriously erased everything into an endless white void so she could get to me then I think I'm going to have a few problems.

Haven't checked in for a while, what happened to the general?

exiled to /trash/ during the offseason

It's not enough until they get a 200 ep anime from japan then they can just bank on merch forever

I take offense to that

Thats an odd face.
I'd still hit it.

You did it user! Your desperate waifu lust has pierced the veil of reality and dragged back a waifu, enslaving her to your will!

It's too adorable.

I want it to be safe forever and I want everything else dead.

But does she love me?

Best Dad coming through.

That ain't Oobleck, father of the Grimm.

He's pretty good, his only real competition is Ghira since the rest we've seen or heard suck.
>Jacques is a prick
>Ren's dad is dead
>Jaune's dad gives bad advice
>Merc's dad cut off his own kids legs

So it's like Teen Titans Go for RWBY?

no this is good

boo

Where's the hidden Weiss?

After the utter disappointment that was volume 4, I don't know if I can bring myself to care about future RWBY stuff.

it was fine

There are also some people who liked the cheeriness of 1 and 2 but hated the darker path that 3 took onwards.

I liked both. Volume 3 was a hell of a ride and was fun as fuck to watch, but I do honestly miss how fun and campy the first two were. Everything was so lighthearted and fun.

I liked the ones that had the gall to say the darker storytelling it was on wasn't what Monty would have wanted.
As if this wig toting, all black wearing /fa/ fucker wasn't always planning a dark storyline.

That isn't Tucker