I lose my immersion when a good looking girl supposedly finds an ugly guy attractive and is dating him

I lose my immersion when a good looking girl supposedly finds an ugly guy attractive and is dating him

it just doesn't work

it happens, go outside

It's not like Juno was a drop-dead gorgeous 10/10 girl.

That literally happens all the time irl though.

they're both objective 5/10s. With that said, due to supply/demand 5/10 women have the same sexual market value as a 8/10 man, so you're essentially right

and everybody shits on them
do you need to be 10/10 to be good looking?

what if theres mind control involved?

this
she was a weirdo big headed goblin

cera was banging Aubrey Plaza for years. they were even planning to marry. no excuses for you, little 5/10 beta boi

>I lose my immersion when a good looking girl supposedly finds an ugly guy attractive
Pic unrelated?

still uncanny
if ellen is 5/10 he is a 3/10, they're not in the same league in any universe, don't delude yourself
you just forgot he's a fucking hollywood star
oh yeah she's so ugly

he was a nobody when they started dating. Aubrey was probably more famous back then. LITERALLY NO EXCUSES BOI

there are three excuses in these cases op
>big dick
>money/power
>crazy manipulative bitch who wants a beta male to use for life

they're both objectively 5/10, averagecels. Stop thinking with your dick
due to supply/demand and thirsty guys like you a 5/10 woman can barter up to getting a 8-9/10 man though

>oh yeah she's so ugly

Pretty much. She's nothing special. Neither is Cera but I see average or ugly people together all the time. There's nothing noteworthy or eyebrow raising about the pairing.

Micheal Cera is cute! CUTE!!!

>Plaza dated fellow actor Michael Cera for a year and a half after the two met on the set of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

He had already acted in SUPERBAD AND JUNO rofl, it never fails

also this aubrey plaza girl is borderline ugly
that's ellen page at her best
nah Cera is specially ugly, he's remarkably ugly and unnattractive, that's why he's typecasted

and that's michael cera at his best

if you really want to delude yourself they're in the same league, keep coping

5/10 after running her through MakeApp
they're both completely normal, non-deformed people.
Best thing to exclude your dick from rating is to picture a male version of her, i.e. a manlet with her features transferred onto him

MakeApp is horseshit, and you would be lucky to sniff one of Ellen's farts.

Michael Cera is a few classes above Ellen Page so I don't get this thread.

stop coping to defend your waifu, it's pathetic
I'm not saying she isn't cute, but so is the average woman and the average woman is a 5/10 for the scale to be accurate. If everyone rated women like you the average would be 7/10 which skews objective rating systems up

Ellen Page is not average. Average women do not make millions of dollars in Hollywood.

You are stupid.

Act

When i put a picture of myself with no makeup through makeapp it literally just completely removed my eyelashes and turned my lips the color of my skin, the app is actually horseshit

he isn't fat, so it's possible

>5/10 after running her through MakeApp
Her make up doesn't change her bone structure and overall face harmony
>they're both completely normal, non-deformed people.
Cera is actually deformed, his midface is fucked, his eyes are too close set, his skull is a pinhead
>Best thing to exclude your dick from rating is to picture a male version of her, i.e. a manlet with her features transferred onto him
I don't get it? Do you think males and females have the same beauty requirements? just fucking lol at this guy's delusion
that's the point of the thread? he's well below him, not saying she's a model but she's a bit above average, not even an ellen-fag

Her appeal is that she's the girl next door type

>newfag redditor tries to teach a lookism oldfag his bluepilled thoughts
pathetic, even trying to use lingo and failing at it. You haven't ascended yet, stop thinking with your dick

It's more unbelievable that a 10 year old boy can get pregnant

michael cera isn't ugly though he's just average with a little goofy thrown in

that is a great argument, convinced the whole Sup Forums of it
where is this guy average? countryside UK?

nigga looks like a fucking vulture

>countryside UK?

but that's where most of our good looking girls come from

They're both ugly, so it works out.

And "girl next door types" in Hollywood movies, don't actually resemble girls next door. Just like Hollywood ugly is leagues above actual ugly.

weak

I thought everyone was inbred

only in your 56% country, rakeem

I mean, if you're fortunate enough to not be a badling 300+ pound acne scarred greaseball, then generally we're talking an equal playing field here. A lot of times it's simply a matter of not liking who's into you because your not-ugly-but-not-hot ass actually wants a hottie. Page is not a hottie, but you wouldn't be embarrassed to take her out the way you might a Jonah Hill for example.

Anyway, Juno was straight garbage. Meme spouting brat manipulates everyone around her, gets away with it because her family is "non-traditional," flirts with the older man adopting her bastard, suddenly freaks when he actually shows interest. Meanwhile, father of the kid is in like three scenes and a total non-factor. Talk about romanticizing teen pregnancy.