Who's the best Disney prince?

Who's the best Disney prince?

Other urls found in this thread:

c1.staticflickr.com/6/5611/15371617818_5f571dbd4d_b.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither Li, nor John are princes.

The smug one

Mulan and pocohontas aren't princesses either

Princess and the Frog confirmed that if you marry a prince or princess in Disney canon, that makes you a prince or princess.

...Mulan and Pocahontas are honorary princesses for representational purposes, and Li married Mulan so he counts. Not sure about John Smith though.

Is he a noblemen perhaps

Kristoff or Hercules

We need more Bara Prince

the one named prince charming

Was Li a prince? I thought he was just a general.

John Smith didn't marry Pocahontas. John Rolfe did, though, and he's more princely than most of the actual princes. Pocahontas 2 isn't a very good movie, but Rolfe is top tier gentlemanly husbando material.

you get into a the disney princess brand if you make good money or fill a certain niche, though i can't remember the last time disney used pocahontas for anything.

It's either gotta be Prince Phillip or Aladdin.

Phillip fought a damn dragon and Aladdin did a ton of shit.

>time period is elizabethan
>pocahontas is wearing something that's clearly rococo inspired
hmmm

Eugene>The Black one>Aladdin>The others

And that niche is representation. She's the only native american, and Disney says she's officially a princess. Look it up.

Whelp, that settles that. John Smith isn't a prince unless Disney officially pairs him with Pocahontas.

I tend to agree unless Hercules is a technical prince because his father is the ruler of the Gods. If he counts, then he dived into a goddamn well of *all the human souls who have ever died*, KNOWING he would probably die himself and not exalt into godhood, to save his girl. That is pretty weighty even if Aladdin and Phil saved their princesses more times or up against the best Disney Villain.

Hans
I don't care that he's not in the official lineup, he's the best.

From the official princes, Eric or Flynn, though Philip is a bad ass too

I don't really blame them for taking liberties.

Phillip was more like a tool that the fairies used to fight the dragon.

The official Disney Princes are considered to be the respective love interests of the official Disney Princess lineup heroines. It has nothing to do with actually being royalty - Disney adds heroines to the Princess lineup as they see fit, and the love interests of the heroines become official Disney Princes by default.

It's all about the official Disney Princess lineup. So, since Pocahontas and Mulan are official Princesses, their leading men are considered Disney Princes

Best Disney Prince/Princess, hands down.

Phillip

Aladdin

I'd like to see more of this guy.

>abandon thread.gif

Pocahontas marries John Rolfe though.

Not Kristoff, man. The plot of Frozen would barely change if you took Kristoff out and just let Anna have the elk and sled.

>ctrl + F Kuzco
>0 results

Faggots

Help save the princess' kingdom? He did that.

Save the princess' life? He did that, too.

Constant attempts to woo and get to know her better? You bet.

But who among those princes had the willpower to wait almost twenty years to finally get it on with the woman they loved?

I feel like it's Shang.

Maybe, but the official merch presents John Smith as Poca's prince since he was the leading man/love interest in the theatrical release movie, so he's the Disney Prince

c1.staticflickr.com/6/5611/15371617818_5f571dbd4d_b.jpg

Being a Disney Prince or Princess has shit all to do with who's actually royalty or eventually married or whatever. "Disney Princess" is a merch brand. It's all about who Disney decides is in the lineup

He counts.

Star isn't a Disney Princess so Marco def can't be a Disney Prince

Emperor.

I was talking about River.

His planet is gone but technically he counts

Did Star get her enthusiasm from her dad?

Obviously

Moon isn't a Disney Princess either tho

River it's a better candidate for a Disney prince, but alas

Where's han solo

Through Naboo or Alderaan?

The one that slayed a fucking dragon.

He still had to stand there, back to a cliff, a giant fire-breathing dragon at his front. Would you do it just because some cuckoo fat ladies told you they gave you a magic sword?
It takes balls.

Naboo's royalty is not hereditary. They 'elect a queen'. Fucking George Lucas.
It has to be Alderaan, if it applies at all.

GOAT

>If he counts, then he dived into a goddamn well of *all the human souls who have ever died*, KNOWING he would probably die himself and not exalt into godhood, to save his girl. That is pretty weighty even if Aladdin and Phil saved their princesses more times or up against the best Disney Villain.
This.

It's one thing to save your girl from certain death, it's a whole 'nother level to actually bring her back to life.

Especially when it involves sacrificing your own life, as far as you know. Herc had no clue he'd regain his godhood by doing so.