Why are dad heroes so superior to other heroes?

Why are dad heroes so superior to other heroes?

Also, any other examples of good dad heroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBwR0ysiGkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dad heroes aren't so cool. In some cases this is cool, others are not so much.

Why people wan't to see Pete's as a father? I just want him with MJ, not with kids.

You don't had a father, OP?

i always wonder why heroes only have one kid and not like 7

>Why people wan't to see Pete's as a father?

Because that would be the natural progression of the character. The entire point of Spider-Man is that he's supposed to grow, when you take that away you have...well, modern 616 Spider-Man.

>Saying that like dads being superior are exclusive to heroes when Sup Forums proves otherwise
Is there a better moment when a parent notices their kid has been kidnapped or hurt and fights back?

I just want to see Peter happy, but Marvel don't want that.

Writers are too scared to go all in. It's easy to kill a kid to set back muh status quo.

But also, one kid can also lead to a mentor situation, which opens story possibilities.

To be fair, Sup Forums culture is overrun with a lot of shitty villain dads.

>Implying

>Why are dad heroes so superior to other heroes?

Because you had a poor relationship with your father and project your unfulfilled desire for a strong male rolemodel onto comic books.

You guys think that if someone kills Jon, Superdad is gonna kill that guy?

Hey, now. Maybe I'm a guy that's given up on prospects of fatherhood and choose to live vicariously through heroic dads?

Probably, I'd honestly be disappointed if he didn't.

But if they do kill off Jon it would probably be to set back the status quo, so they'd have him ignore it.

Quesada, go to bed.

The Black Lightning DC Nation shorts were neato
youtube.com/watch?v=BBwR0ysiGkM

-spiderman ,good father
-since sell your daugther to devil its to be good father

No. But if someone kills Superdad i think Jon goes nuclear.

Renew Your Vows Peter never did that though.

In that universe he declines the deal and Aunt May passes away.

RYV is alternative timeline,

It's only cool in the case of Spider-Man and Superman because their romance arcs have been going on for more than half a century.

N52 Supes and 616 Spidey are weak compared to SuperDad and Spider-Dad. SuperDad has more experience, and Spider-Dad no sold Regent's Optic Blasts and temporarily overpowered him. The power of love is real you fags.

I think in RYV Civil War never even happened, so he wouldn't have been pushed to that point to begin with.

I agree with this nigga.

Isn't RYV still on going? It would be nice if Marvel decides to merge RYV and 616 Spider-Men and Mary Janes to recton OMD and Spider-Verse.

>Implying RYV isn't actually canon Peter and modern 616 Peter isn't just a double created by Mephisto.

Yep, it's still going on. Marvel also views it as a success due to it going back to the marriage.

I'd be inclined to believe they'd fold it over to 616 continuity, if it weren't for Quesada still being around. Fuck that fat little shit.

I'm not a fan of Renew Your Vows MJ tbqf. I find that she works best with no powers.

source?

Spider-Man/Deadpool.

RYV would be fine to merge, but I also don't like Spider-MJ and Spider-Daughter. Peter should be the only one with powers.

Spider-MJ and Spider-Kid-Annie and Wolverine/Jean as a couple sucks a lot. They just need to take a cosmic cube and delete the contract with Mephisto.

I think Red Hood would make a great dad, based on how he deals with Bizarro

I have to disagree. I /really/ like the fact that his daughter has powers (also it would make no fucking sense if she didn't since Peter's powers are genetic and thus would be hereditary). I just wish Spider-Man was more unwilling to let his daughter crime fight. It would great to see an arc where Peter is trying to stop his daughter from following in his footsteps, but she's just as headstrong (if not more so) than he is, and having the arc end with him realizing that he can't stop her, so the best course of action would be to train her.

But Spider-MJ has to go. Ideally the family should be Peter, Spider powered Annie, and unpowered MJ.

Plenty of examples

>Why people wan't to see Pete's as a father?
Because his dad jokes would be ridiculous.

Why a hero with a family is more sympathetic.

You forgot Animal Man.

The fuck is this?

Ultron 8 being a better father than you ever will be.

Why is Dick so fucking awesome?

Is it just because he's basically batman but allowed to have emotional development/be vulnerable?

Probably, he cucked Bruce out of a child so I guess he would be 'Batman but allowed by DC to show affection to other characters'

nah, Black Tried that with Lois during Ending battle, IIRC even Joker did that and he's too aware that its not going to to honor his loved ones at all.

For a long time, finding a hero that was a good parent was like finding a unicorn. It requires a world not to be completely fucked up for it to exist. That's why DC decided to finally let Supes be a good father and Marvel is only begrudgingly willing to let it happen in an alternate continuity.

Oh yeah, he's great with Bizarro.

mayday parker had a nice family THANKS SLOTT

i like when they get raped

Go away, Grandpa Quesada

I love those

I liked it when Wade showed Rogue his daughter too.

Which comic is that from?

the overwatch christmas comic

I wish I read the spider-man/deadpool story times when Sup Forums posted them

I have the first trade, I can try to scan it if you'd like

Would be appreciated but you don't have to bother. I'll just check the win-o threads

no kiddin, Mayday parker was great, and the mc2 was a great continuation universe.

Now we get anime parker and teh spider family in an alt book which is a cheap facsimile of what coulda been, and what was.
Didn't she die horribly?

In Old Man Logan Ultron mellows out after the heroes die. He ends up forgetting about killing all humans, integrates into society, and becomes an adoptive father.