Sean Young goes after Ridley Scott

>Oy Vey!
What did she mean by this?

/ourgrill/ ?

is she jewish? some jews use it non ironically

>Oy Vey!
/ourreplicant/

>just because i was part of a movie 40 years ago means i must be part of the new movie by a completely different director

is she retarded?

>>Oy Vey!

Great way to make sure nobody is on your side

She is literally insane and probably posts here.

>mentally ill has been desperate for attention
>also married to a some kind of Mexican mutt
Yes, truly ///ourgirl///

Women are a mistake.

>Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
well I'm convinced

This is fake, dude. Why are you spreading misinformation about /ourgirl/ like that?

Oy

>On February 26, 2012, during an after party for the 84th Academy Awards, Young was placed under a citizen's arrest. It was alleged she was asked to leave since she had not possessed a ticket to enter. An argument ensued and resulted in Young slapping the security guard. Young stated she was not intoxicated and was well behaved, and that the security guard was the aggressor

How embarrassing

>Oy vey.
Kek.

If this is Sup Forums op then this is brilliant

someone should tell her he didn't direct 2049

Reads like fanfic. I don’t believe she wrote that.

Shut up user, you are supposed to believe everything you read on the internet

She's not, she's like my aunt, dated a ton of jewish men so now use yiddish thinking they are in the club, they arent

>>>

Literally /our girl/

>Actress names the jew.
>She never gets work again.

What did (((hollywood))) mean by this.

Sean Young and Ridley Scott both went senile in their old age. Watching them bicker is just embarrassing.

shes a fucking nutcase so Id ignore anything she says

>I'm not anti-Semitic
>I hate people soley based on the content of their heart.

Oh sweetie, that's the definition of anti-Semitism.

>that's the definition of anti-Semitism.
is it now?

isnt sean young blacklisted because she's a total headcase

No it's not, but jews don't like it when you judge how they act as human beings.

it is cause jews have no hearts

> They're just waking up! I know just what they'll do! Their mouths will hang open a minute or two. Then the Goys down in Jewville will all cry boo-hoo!

> That's a noise," grinned the Jew, "that I simply must hear!" He paused, and the Jew put a hand to his ear.

> And he did hear a sound rising over his cash flow. It started in low, then it started to grow.

> But this sound wasn't sad! Why, this sound sounded glad!

> Every Goy down in Jewville, the tall and the small, Was singing without any freedom at all!

> He hadn't stopped Anti-Semitism from coming! It came! Somehow or other, it came just the same!

> And the Jew, with his Jew hands ice-cold despite the menorah, Stood puzzling and puzzling. "How could it be so?

> It came without media bias! It came without teachers! It came without newspapers, television, or preachers!"

> He puzzled and puzzed till his puzzler was sore. Then the Jew thought of something he hadn't before.

> Maybe Anti-Semitism, he thought, doesn't come from societial woes. Maybe Anti-Semitism, perhaps, means a little bit more!

> And what happened then? Well, in Jewville they say. That the Jews large cash flow shrunk three sizes that day!

Anyone remember how she stalked Tim Burton in order to play Catwoman? She's been batshit for a while.

umm no sweetie