Harvey Beaks thread but it's Piri Piri Thread

Harvey Beaks thread but it's Piri Piri Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Sk4BgDBJ!cVhyrOfHODxtDtcAuxIeIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nick has the best reaction images

When are the next episodes? When nick just feels like it?

>modern cartoon scheduling

Beats me, I'm just hoping that we get an announcement sometime in the summer...

I thought it got canceled?

It is, sadly, but we still got a good amount of episodes that yet to air.

I'm sorry for being that guy, but am I right about this show having some fews of attractive adult female characters?
I especially remember seeing some adult canine at one point.

I watched many episodes a longer while ago, most of the time I've been extremely sick, so I'm not to sure if I weren't hallucinating.

>that tentacle rape episode

>yfw you always shipped Harvey/Piri-Piri

It has a few good milfs, yes.

>tfw always shipped Harvey and Fee but eventually realized their friendship was too pure for that

That was the cutest episode

I was really hoping Nicktoons would air them throughout the summer but that's looking less likely.

Hopefully not too pure for Fee to give Harvey a surprise peck on the cheek before the series ends.

Plot twist:It was a Claire thread all along

>surprise peck on the cheek
Fee don't play that mushy shit

if she likes someone she'll punch them in the arm, or pick them a bouquet of stinkweeds

Now it's a Johnny Tornado thread

I can't believe Kratz made a comic of himself getting friendzoned by Piri
I'm pretty sure that nearly made me cry laughing

Why is she so dumb?

how bot nope

Are we posting humanizations now?

They're all done now so we'll probably just get one more marathon dump.

Eventually.

Maybe.

>that Liefeld parody

Piri Piri is a sweetie!

>inkdev asked: would you mind sharing what the cool present [from the crew] was?
>chgreenblatt: It was a custom version of the game One Night Ultimate Werewolf, with a Harvey Beaks theme. This is a game the crew would play quite often so it has a lot of special meaning. And they fact that they spent seven months secretly putting this together for me makes it even cooler! It’s a perfect homage to both the game and the show.

>the crew loved the show and working with Carl this much
>despite all their hard work they got canned for spongebob reruns
GARAGE SALE NETWORK

Fuck I wish this was mass produced

That technobear is too fuckin good

>hey user, I made you lunch

end

I've never wanted anything as much as I want this.

I'd throw all my money at a kickstarter.

Piri Piri is like yesterday's coffee – a little weak in the bean.

these are from a boarder, i like em

"Hang in there Johnny"

On the plus side apparently we're getting an episode on who Kratz likes... whenever Nickelodeon decides to release the new episodes

Why is she so mean to Dade ;_;

repressed feelings

No one liked Dade.

He makes fun things a little less fun.

>there's like 50 pages worth of finished comic content that will probably never be released

We should write into Papercutz asking for a digital-only release just so it can get out there. Sucks vol 3 got cancelled.
I got the first two in hardcover, I wonder how long it will be before they're out of print

The good news is that they'll probably continue the Nickelodeon Pandemonium series which has a little bit of Harvey content in it.

>My Little Visually-Impaired Fox Can't Be This Cute

I dropped this show shortly after that summer harvey bomb. Can someone link a MEGA?

not my mega yada yada..

mega.nz/#F!Sk4BgDBJ!cVhyrOfHODxtDtcAuxIeIQ

Thanks, user. Hopefully I can get back into it and indulge back into these rare threads again.

friendly reminder that the mountain beetle that took Foo away in Ocean Promotion did "terrible things" to him

>SUNDAY @ FUCK
every time

Modest Proposal: Lesbians.

but Piri wants to freak all over the Beak and Claire wants the Foo to give her woohoo

Yeah but what if: Lesbians

Do you happen to have some screencaps? I'm shocked about how few pictures of minor characters are around, considering the art style in Harvey Beaks allows some attractive designs.

Bump.

Why is this series so underrated?

Nick left it to die and Sup Forums doesn't like talking about shows that they can't fap to.

Hey, I'm trying. People just don't wanna post characters without much screentime.

You're part of the problem

I know Nicholas Sumida boarded on both "Kathy with a 'K'" and "Buds Before Studs", but how do you know when it's his specific scenes and not Monica Ray's?

Harvey Beaks has a few attractive adult female characters here and there, but absolutely none of them are MILFs, unless you somehow find Miriam attractive.

Never seen the show, but the art style is giving me a Chowder vibe. Is it made by the same people?

Yes. Chowder even makes background cameos in one episode.

Fred Fredburger himself.

>Greenblatt confirmed that there's no more Harvey/Piri Piri moments in the rest of the season

I want to fucking die.

Is Harvey Beaks a high new level underrateness than Catscratch, The X's, and Mighty B! ??

Harvey Beaks probably has more adult fans than those shows owing to it being well-written and not relying on spastic, loud, kiddy humor (and I like Mighty B but it's not perfect), but it is pretty underappreciated. It's mostly Nick's fault.

Lies. Chowder never wore his shirt that high.

Has the bunny reporter ever made a second appearance?