Why is this show popular?

What is the main appeal? The animation? The romance? The characters?

Not criticizing, just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Thomas_Astruc/status/854210632471760896
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well I'm a masochist so I take in all the wasted potential and suffer for it.

The faggy blonde slutboi

Sounds like Steven Universe.

> lithe young waifu
No idea OP

Yeah I tried that one but it had too much retarded "progressive" garbage. I want to feel misery not disgust.

I know right?

High budget 2d trailers pre release

As far as potential, does any of this sound promising?

"At San Diego Comic-Con International, it was revealed that the holder of the Bee Miraculous and the holder of the Fox Miraculous will appear in either Season 2 or Season 3, and that a new recurring villain would team up with Hawk Moth.[21][22] It was announced that Season 2 will reveal if non-humans (like animals, robots, or kwamis) can be akumatized as well.[23]"

"Zag later explained, in a video interview held on August 25, that there will be a Season 2 episode revealing the origin of kwamis. He also mentioned that the new main villain will make Hawk Moth appear like "a baby" in comparison.[27]"

"On March 27, new info revealed by the official Tumblr blog included that Season 2 involves chronologically-ordered episodes, shipping moments for characters beyond Marinette and Adrien, and Alya's third unnamed sibling's debut.[43]

On April 15, Astruc confirmed that the bee kwami's name is Pollen after a fan guessed it.[44] A few days later, on April 17, Thomas added that fans could expect both new relationships and space ships in the upcoming season.[45] "

Not really no.

Out of curiosity what would you want to see?

There are two things that stuck out to me in particular:

the whole probable villain dad motivated by dead wife thing

and the main characters in love with their alter ego thing

Both could go the route of well written gripping drama when shit gets real, but probably won't 'cause it's just a kids show.

I'm pretty sure that the dad reveal won't have the soul crushing impact it could, and the main characters' reveal won't be the expectation shattering disaster that it should be to them.

These guys get it

>I'm pretty sure that the dad reveal won't have the soul crushing impact it could, and the main characters' reveal won't be the expectation shattering disaster that it should be to them.

Soul crushing impact? Expectation shattering disaster? That sounds like something you would expect to see on The Wire, not a show like this.

I would expect there to be drama, but not to that level. If the main characters learn the truth about each other, I would actually expect more awkwardness than drama.

Pretty much. He's the only reason I gave this show a good look over instead of ignoring it.

Exactly. I need the extreme. I have to feel the pain either because it was done well or done really badly.

>waifu
>singular

Do those zippers on his torso serve a purpose or are they just there for show?

>space ships in the upcoming season.
Was this translated from something?

We wanna fuck cat boy butt

twitter.com/Thomas_Astruc/status/854210632471760896

Well, how else is he supposed to disrobe? And if you want to know why he'd want to do that I'll give you a hint: He's French.

>Tu ne crois pas si bien dire
>You do not think so well

>At San Diego Comic-Con International, it was revealed that the holder of the Bee Miraculous and the holder of the Fox Miraculous will appear in either Season 2 or Season 3
They were accidentally revealed in a video they let play longer than they were supposed to.

pedophiles.

TAKE A WILD FUCKING GUESS

That doesn't seem show accurate.

The catboy in latex. Everything else is trash.

I'm sensing a theme here. Are you saying that Chat Noir is why this show is popular?

I self insert as Marinette and hope she gets to mating press Chat Noir

But Chloe, is also amazing.

The main thing that attracted me was the quality of the animation and the Spider-Man inspirations. And then I guess the magical girl touches to a lesser extent. I love the high school superhero set up.

Cat Noir pleases old fat faceless men for money.