Was this episode created with the intent of spreading a transformation fetish within 90's kids?

Was this episode created with the intent of spreading a transformation fetish within 90's kids?

No, this was.

I just like "ugly" but still feminine monstergirls, I don't care about the transformation part.

More like the writers really liked Kaiju battles.

Fuck.

>Dat blatant coloring error
As a kid that sent my autism into overdrive and it still does.

>you will never be able to turn into other things for fun irl

Why live?

>They called out their attack names
>couldn't fucking understand a single one

remember that one time when DeeDee was giant and stripped Dexter naked?

my brother

My fellow melanin-enriched individuals.

Fuck this show

Dee Dee was unbearable

I never got TF from it, but damn did it help spur on my growth/macrophilia fetish

got any other examples

>fetish

no. not everything has to be a fetish.

The amount of erections I had from that episode, I can't even tell you. The tape I had recorded it on was handled more times than my desk lamp.

It was just cool, why everything has to be sexual for you?

No, it's just you you fucking weirdo.

This, why do fetishists have to ruin everything? I never jacked it to DBZ, I just thought big muscles, transformations and stylish dudes were cool.

Fucking painting error always pissed me off.

YES! THATS RIGHT! YOU DISCOVERED THE JEWISH CONSPIRACY TO SPREAD FETISHES TO KIDS IN THE WEST THROUGH CARTOONS SO NO WOMAN COULD FULFILL THEM AND THEY WONT REPRODUCE CAUSING THE DOWNFALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION

i remember tail whip

Deedee made me wish I had a long-legged sister who danced around the house barefoot and in tights and who had a habit of sneaking into my secret room my parents didn't know about...

the point of this thread was to trigger people with the coloring error, but the upload of the episode I found was titled "SEXY DEXTER GODZILLA TRANSFORMATION" so I was also curious how many people that would strike a chord with.

>we are one in the autism my brothers

The pilot episode had a better effect.

I know because it made my pants tingle as a 10 year old

Deedee was a cunt.

Always destroying dexters hard work

>Was this episode created with the intent of spreading a transformation fetish within 90's kids?
Nigga, almost every show in the 90s had transformation episodes of some kind. Hell, Animorphs was an entire franchise based on that shit. It's probably the defining reason for why I have the fetish.

can someone explain the appeal of transformation to me?
is it transforming into a particular thing, or the feeling of transforming, or what?

This episode scared the shit out of me when I was young.

usually the process of the transformation

Sorry, I only have the patrician kind of transformation fetish.

something about putting the affected in a submissive position where they have to adapt to a new body or nature

I like goo based TFs

Loved the music during those fight scenes, and I loved how they said the name of their attacks. Really made it feel like I was watching the screen of two kids playing a fighting game.

This explains so much as to why I have this fetish.

It's the disgust, anger, or torment the transformation would bring that tickles my pickle. I do blame all these shows and books for mine.

Help me this would literally be the weirdest thing to explain to anybody normal. I'd rather have to explain something understandable like feet or anime.

>you are now aware that Seth McFarlane worked on Dexter and other Cartoon Cartoons
>most of his episodes involve furries, vore, and general fetishes

I don't know where my fetish came from, so until I remember I'm gonna blame these fuckers.

I remember "fire breath" or whatever

Octo-squeel!

It definitely contributed to my giant fetish. That and Monster Blood Vol 3 I remember specifically making me feel weird as young as 6-7.

Mine was Bittenhard's Blaziken.

I'm pretty certain it was a Primal Rage homage. One of the two in the show.

Damn I kept mentioning to my familia but they never noticed