Any good comics or cartoons with a conservative viewpoint?

Any good comics or cartoons with a conservative viewpoint?

Not to start a debate, and I mean that, I just want to watch/read something that doesn't make me feel like I'm being attacked.

Ditko era Spider-Man.

tumblr

The works of doug tennapel (aka the neverhood/earthworm jim guy)

jay naylor

King of the Hill.
>B-but they make fun of Texans!
While at the same time humanizing them and making them affable.
I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to live in that neighborhood.

>I just want to watch/read something that doesn't make me feel like I'm being attacked.
How about you stop being a baby that's incapable of handling and exploring viewpoints other than your own.

>Still somehow thinks 99.9% of comics hold any other viewpoint than the liberal "muh oppression white guilt" one these days.

Dude, I'm willing to bet Sup Forums is 95% conservative. Please don't try.

I consider myself alt-right. It's hard to read modern comics.

>Dude, I'm willing to bet Sup Forums is 95% conservative
Just because you're part of the reddit cancer that came during the election doesn't mean you represent Sup Forums. Years ago Sup Forums was one of the most liberal websites on the internet.

>alt-right
So neo Fascist then?

>Years ago Sup Forums was one of the most liberal websites on the internet.
>I should know, I've been here for 3 whole years

It was, past tense. But now, the primary demographic of the site is Trump supporters.

Not trying to hate on you, just saying.

are you actually impressionable enough to type stuff like this out unironically or is it just shitposting

If by conservative you mean, "not on board with all this identity politics nonsense" you might be right, by definition.
There's no more conservatives today, liberals just widened the spectrum.

Icon was written by a Democrat but the character's meant to be a conservative and that's not presented as a bad thing
Also
Cerebus
Mr. A
Arguably Hawkman since he was used as a political foil to Green Arrow

Yeah, I do have a lot of views that some would consider fascist. Hard to explain, I don't want to derail this thread.

fascism is an inherently leftist ideology

>Years ago Sup Forums was one of the most liberal websites on the internet.
How wrong can you be?

It was libertarian through and through - against the Bush administration and Neocons, but even at that point not a place for SJW nonsense or general leftist social policy (see; all the use of nigger, "tits or gtfo", -fag suffix, etc). It was a very live and let live, but don't overstep your bounds kind of thing.

>Conservatives are furfags with a cuck fetish
Everything makes sense now.

I got you OP
Superfuckers
Marville
Shadowland
Trouble
The Unfunnies
Cry for Justice
Ultimatum
Bitch Planet
Daniel Way's Deadpool run
Girls

I've been here for nearly 10 years you twat. No one gave a shit about this horseshit until GamerGate and the election cycle. Website traffic data shows that a huge influx of people migrated here during those periods. Sup Forums used to actively and regularly mock conservatives. Go back to where you came from.

South Park razzes conservatives for several of their social viewpoints, but flat-out attacks liberals for their social, economic, and political viewpoints.

Notable episodes are Smug Alert, Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow, Go God Go, (an attack on the atheist movement more than liberals in general), and all of Season 19.

maybe you deserve being attacked for having such objectively dumb views and terrible leaders, user
don't wanna start a fight, just telling it like it is

Give it a few more years and it will go back the other way.

Did the sequel or spin-off or whatever ever get published?

In case you can't tell OP, that's bait from storytimes of pain

Honestly, America is only going to move further right

fuck you for making me realize I've been here for roughly 14.

Jesus christ, grains of sand through an hourglass indeed.

It's scary how most of these do in fact align with a conservative view point. Are conservatives inherently bad story tellers?

Added to my black list. Thanks guys.

But Sup Forums is full of contrarians, which means it will move further left.

>mfw I'll end up being on Sup Forums until either one of us dies.

Please. After all of this nonsense and our administration constantly doing silly ass shit?
Trump has done more damage to conservatism than any left wing politician ever could.

I think Sup Forums is full of people working for a cause they believe in. Hopefully, the population will only continue to move right.

>I think Sup Forums is full of people working for a cause they believe in.
Then you are incredibly retarded.

>Sup Forums used to actively and regularly mock conservatives. Go back to where you came from.
Also used to (still does) revel in things like calling people niggers/racism in general, never respected women on the site or the rise of feminism as it was occurring, was as much for firearm freedom as it was for drug freedom, and called everyone faggots.

This site wasn't anymore liberal than it was conservative. All that happened was that we went from 8ish years of being the counter culture of a right-wing America to 8ish years of growing to be the counter culture to left-wing america..

I believe our president has done a great job so far

I wish comics would be more fair towards him

>I think Sup Forums is full of people working for a cause they believe in.
user I hope you realize the only reason people meme'd Trump into presidency in the first place was for shits and giggles. Most people don't actually believe anything they post on this website. If you've taken any of it seriously you've been made a fool of.

You're missing out. Ditko era Spider-Man is one of the best eras.

I would never try to bait OP
I also think you'd like Massive by Fantagraphics OP, it seems right up your alley.

Sad. Can't wait to read your apology when the pedo elite are put away. Or maybe you'll just kill yourself

>Blacklisting King of The Hill
Your loss

Samurai Jack was conservative as fuck.
>Great hero from the past aims to destroy a monster who has turned the world into a multicultural hellhole where genocide of innocents is common

The first seasons are a bit more conservative; might be related to the creator being a Russian immigrant escaping from Communist Russia.

Well, yes. They are fundamentally damaged human beings incapable of "stepping into someone else's shoes" like a normal person. They can only regard what is good for themselves and think all policy for everyone should be made with respect to that. So of course they would be incapable of constructing a compelling narrative that involved anyone that isn't themselves.

This post is very ironic.