Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ye

The general consensus is 'no'.

We fucking loved it

soyboy core

the contrarians apparently do not

Armond says its shit, Reddit says it their favorite movies next to Baby Driver and Logan (that should tell you everything)

Its officially soyboy core now.

Yup

we are not one person with one opinion.

We don't like it because Reddit likes it.

Oh look, a reddit expert.

>Sup Forums the character in 2D > 3DPD the movie
Take a guess

We didn’t like it, we LOVED it.

>Reddit says
How would you know, soyboy?

I think it was underwhelming. We didn't get to see what happens to Wallace.

This.
I did like it. Loved it even. But then I saw that redditors also liked it. Fuck that I'm not being categorized as a redditor. Now I hate it. Fuck Villeneuve that reddit cock sucker.

no

In another thread someone posted a screenshot

There is no "we" here you flaming newfaggot

gay redditshit

>this guy wants more of neander wallace
lol

you do know that "soyboy" is a reddit term right?

This board is not just strictly degenerate ameriturds you know?

This

If it fails financially we don't like it because we don't get paid enough. Although Beauty and the Beast had the highest gross this year and we FUCKING LOVED IT.

but I hated logan and really liked br.
being a contrarian makes no sense

Should be. Your kind was never wanted. But like europe, you go anyway just to be a bitch

I study reddit for a living and went undercover as a shill to find out it's one of their favorite movies. So now it's become one of my most hated movies along with Reddit's other favorite meme sci-fi like 2001, Stalker and Interstellar.

Are we supposed to like this then?

I didn't

yes? he was the bad guy and we didn't get to see him die.

>that ending
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Sup Forums was first intended strictly for western weeaboos to share their degenerate anime pictures amongst themselves, nothing more

I guarantee 90% of the haters actually enjoyed it

it's beautiful

luv was the bad guy, Wallace was the marvel teir mastermind villian that, thank fuck, didnt get much screen time

Absolutely, and all the marvel flicks too

I never seen the original so no reason to watch this shit now

It was number one for ages in the UK.

Americans... what's wrong with your taste? Seriously I think if it was idris elba it would have been a big hit in the US.

Appart from the soundtrack and visual aspect, what is there to enjoy?

That's the problem. Too many Brits fucking up US cinemas

>Appart from the soundtrack
There was a soundtrack?

Idk yet. I haven't watched the fat manlet media episode on it yet.

My bad, meant say score

>never saw Blade Runner
>posting degenerate anime pictures on a Television & Film imageboard
Why don't you just move over to your weeb home board, film clearly doesn’t interest you.

t. J.R.Isidore

>film

it's called a movie. dont get uppity with me

user was just trying to do the epic maymay of implication that the score was so bland and forgettable that he didn’t even notice that it exists

Fair enough

what's that supposed to mean, the soundtrack was majestic

Are we talking about the TLJ or the BR2049 score here?

Same. Logan was your average capeshit with most basic "muh feels" that only affect normies. I liked BR 2049. For people who say it was underwhelming - so was the first one.

originally TLJ but This faggot got confused

People are just bitching because it couldn't live up to the Vangelis score of the original.

No

Oh if it was about TLJ then yeah the score is absolutely bland, flat and completely forgettable, poor old man Williams getting milked from Disney probably didn't do a single composition himself.

Both movies are trash

The remake and the original fail to capture the majesty of phillip k. dicks original vision. I'm glad he never lived to see his masterfull work be disgraced by shitty b-movie actors and complete demolition of the characters he originally envisioned

the general consensus is you're a faggot

myehhhehhhmuahhh

snorefest
literal 2/10 only outdone in terms of being drawn out and boring by the original film

We LOVED it.

Why do you care pleb? This isn't reddit, Sup Forums or Sup Forums
I don't like this trash but you can

I fell asleep 20 minutes into it, woke up an hour later and literally nothing had happened.So I went back to bed and woke up an hour after that and still not a single thing had happened.

You sure you didn't have it on pause?