How do you think he feels about people joking about the death of his son for almost a whole decade?

How do you think he feels about people joking about the death of his son for almost a whole decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/selectall/2015/11/longest-running-miscarriage-meme-on-the-web.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fictional son

You should discuss abortion stuff and the debate whether the zygote is a person or whatever to Sup Forums

Didn't knew he was such a manlet

He probably shouldn't have put his dead baby in a "comedy"?video game comic

This is the guy that built the sentinels in the movies, right?

when did egoraptor have a son?

underrated comment

Wasn't there an interview with him where he kind of acknowledged he'd handled the whole thing poorly and kind of laughed that his clumsy strip had been turned into a meme?

He made a joke about the death of his son first, we are basically revamping it and making jokes about a joke.

I met this guy at a con. He was weird and awkward at best, standoffish and rude at worst. I remember watching him argue with literal children.

nevermind, looked it up and he just barely admits that he could've done more research about how it effects women.
nymag.com/selectall/2015/11/longest-running-miscarriage-meme-on-the-web.html

LOOK AT HOW SHORT HIS LEGS ARE, HAHAHAHA!

Is it just the photo's perspective or is he legitimately a sub-5'10 manlet?

He doesn't care

>his own characters are taller than he is

it's not perspective, he is short

There's something weird about this guy's legs, but I can't put my figner on it

We say a woman is 'with child' not 'with zygote'. She says 'the baby is kicking' not 'the zygote is kicking'. I feel bad for his wife, her suffering was made in to a joke as a result of his hamfisted stab at emotion in what was expected to be a funny comic strip.

Are there pictures of him standing next to a normal adult male?

Rich. It's the most famous thing he's ever done, and ever will do.

B^(

Christ I would be so mad at the world if I wasn't even 5'10 or whatever the average is.

>How do you think he feels about people joking about the death of his son for almost a whole decade?

I care more about the feelings of the woman who miscarried his child and has to live with her miscarriage being immortalised within a shitty vidyagaem webcomic and the ensuing memetic mutation of that strip than I do about the feelings of Tim motherfucking Buckley.

>almost a whole decade

Damn, the inexorable march of time sucks balls.

Well, he only needs to find thirteen dwarves and a wizard.

Cotton would somehow write a miscarriage comic that was more sympathetic to the woman than Tim.

"SHE AIN'T GOTTA CRY, BUT SHE AIN'T GOTTA MAKE YOU HAPPY, BOY!"

Dark Knight Rises came out more than half a decade ago and baneposting is still within the top 5 memes here. Sometimes the memes just become unstoppable.

Pepe, Loss and Baneposting are the holy trinity of immortal memes

>could be raising a happy 9-year-old kid who's doing well at school
>instead watch as your dead baby is used as a perpetual internet joke

the other guy is so obviously a lanklet though so this isn't the best comparison

I can't wait until people stop saying kino

At least Loss.jpg is the Perfect Meme. The creator cannot (or should not) monetise or mainstream it. He can never sue or DMCA anyone over it because parodies are protected by law. No corporation would ever dare to reference (and thus monetise) it. And parodies can be done in as minimal a form as possible, through any kind of medium, and with whatever characters come to mind. Loss.jpg, as a meme, cannot ever be stopped by anything other than the eventual death of humanity.

Exactly my point. He has to live knowing he made a shitty webcomic about a tragic event; she has to live knowing someone made a shitty webcomic about the tragic event through which she suffered.

Better still, Cotton's would be actually funny instead of ironically funny.

>be thirtysomething woman
>off the grid for ages
>only using internet when you really need to
>decide to give social media a try after all this time
>have a good time at first
>find funny Loss pictures
>laugh at first
>then see the art is familiar
>it looks like the shit your ex-boyfriend from college drew
>search source of picture
>it's the original Loss
>slowly realize your miscarriage has been an internet joke for years
>while your shitty ex-boyfriend exploited your trauma for internet fame
>turn off computer and stare at wall

>Straw breaking camel's back
Wouldn't you say that for just small things?

It's Buckley - if he understood even slightly-complex wordplay, CAD would be funny.

>lay on hospital bed and cry

If, at that moment, she decided to murder Buckley, I do not believe any jury in the world would ever convict her of murder.

Manslaughter, maybe, but not murder.

Physically, a dead baby is a small thing.

Human only when women want the child.

Human value completely depending on feeling rather than intrinsic value.

Fuck women

l o
s S

Hell, if I was a cop at the scene I'd just tell her to go and pretend I couldn't find her.

>I care more about the feelings of the woman
t. cuck

Oh my god, he has the proportions of a hobbit.
It all makes sense now.

>don't care about the feelings of the woman
If you have a girlfriend, I bet she'd be mighty happy to fuck someone more dependable right now.

he didn't even want the kid, or to be in the relationship with her anymore
from Tim's point of view the miscarriage was God giving him a 'get out of jail free' card

If he didn't cause it himself.

It would be murder, since I doubt Buckley would be right there with her. If she deliberately sought him out and killed him, that would be murder.

I bet your gf is pounding tyrone while you waste your time discussing relationships on Sup Forums.

>implying this sentiment is unique to women
lol fuck off

Why would I care about some random whore who slept with Buckley? Can you try thinking for a second instead of white knighting literally every woman on earth?

What kind of boy would he grow up to be? Would he resent his father?

100% positive this is a woman posting.

>B^Uckley approaches womb
>"Hi, I'm your father"
>Boom! No more baby

To be fair, those phrases probably have origins at latest in eras where if you had the ability to read and write properly you were considered an intellectual.

>longest-running-miscarriage-meme-on-the-web.html

Are... are there others?