1084 days until Avatar 2

>1084 days until Avatar 2

You can keep this up forever!

Why did the hype die out so quick?

Movie was kinda bland but people were becoming cultish about it.

lol the mind of the fella who makes this every day with 10 replies max.

1080p days until Abatars

>tfw Cameron most likely won't manage to direct any other new stories because of old age by Avatar 5.

Should we make a petition to tell him we don't give a damn about the blue creatures anymore?

How does he fucking do!? Absolute legend

Where is the first disciple?

Like seriously what happens if the second comes out and the reaction is just meh? I feel like people have moved on and most people seem to regard it as "it was okay."

Is he still gonna fart out the rest?

the absolute legend returns! Can't wait for 1083

They'll just cancel the rest as soon as it stops making profit.

No one in this thread is based. No one can keep it up.

Well, technically they're huge for humans.

>tfw no blue tall small titted ayy gf

based out of sync titty posters.

Keep it up

I am honestly more excited to see your reaction to the first trailer then seeing the movie for myself

Based.

wwWWAAAAAAHH!!! I love Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

Blue Zoe best Zoe

Imagine being Jake in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Neytiri, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your blue body and horrific alien cat face. I would totally have sex with you, both my Avatar and the real me." when all he really wants to do is record another vlog in his quarters. Like seriously imagine having to be Jake and not only sleep in that bed while Neytiri flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her scars and reptilian skin, and just stay there, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on the lab tells you she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, NA'VIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to lay there and watch her mannish fucking troll face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of girlfriends and afghan refugees and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE MILITARY CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Earth. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her neural queue as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "tsahìk (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with her clan in the previous months. And then Dr. Grace calls for another session, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the military security could put you down, but you lay there and endure, because you're fucking Jake Sully. You're not going to lose your legs over this. Just bear it. Close your eyes and bear it.

Neytiri is cute!

Formerly 1,085 days until Avatar 2

IMPOSTER!!
>no comma
>1084
It's 1,085. Almost got me too, not based.

you can't keep this up.

The amount of effort to convince yourself that Blue Cat Pocahontas was a good movie

Neytiri... looking at the viewer with a vaguely puzzled expression?

based first DISCIPLE