Homestuck: Sup Forumsburb

This thread will probably be lost to the ages, but fuck it.

You know how this works suggest ideas for a Sup Forums inspired session

>Memes that will get a chuckle at the beginning, but will get used at terrible times
>kids with unrealistic lives
>story ideas
>garbage fan art
>land idea

I'm also a 4-5.2/10 drawfag so maybe i can make this work if I put in some effort

>Homestuck

Summon the mods.

no goddamn it

It's not against the rules

Well, for starters, we should decide how many players are playing and what their classpects are going to be

There must be a buck tooth Asian girl, this is a must.

why though?

Prototype the kernelsprite with your favorite ONGOING MANGA SERIES, named Sup Forumsco/'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE.

You notice a lot of impact in the dastardly smooth attire of characters LITERALLY ME and ONE MORE TIME.

Because it's racist

OP here, sorry bout this but one of my coworkers just got his dick stuck a breakroom fridge door again, gotta go get the butter, i hope this thread doesn't get archived by the communist mods.

This will be influential meme in the story that will seem unimportant, and it will be.

Wait, you mean a session played by Sup Forums-related characters, or a session played by Sup Forumsmrades?

Honestly I think the latter is a pretty funny idea.

>guys do kernelsprites have vaginas? asking for a friend
>white queen is cute! CUTE!!!
>WHITE QUEEN A SHIT BLACK QUEEN BEST QUEEN
>guys the reckoning is nearly here get the fuck off that shitty trans-timeline imageboard thing and start leveling you pieces of shit jesus christ

>/sug/ spraypainting Hearts Boxcars orange, strapping a mop head to his scalp, and forcing him to pretend to be Jasper
>Everyone getting together on the frozen frog planet to sing "Let it Go"
>Everyone making lame Stand jokes about the kernelsprites

>That one guy who got the suck-ass planet with the neon flashing lights
>He had a sezere as soon as he entered

Man, Sburb is fucking brutal

Is it even possible to create a character as ironic as Dave-Motherfuckin-Strider?

The answer is no.

First we need to figure out what the fucking classpects actually mean to all of us as a whole.

Here's the starting list of general interpretations to start us off.
BREATH: Autonomy, direction(?)
LIGHT: Truth, knowledge, purpose(?)
TIME: Not too sure(?)
RAGE: Zealous, also bullshit meta asspulls(?)
HOPE: Blind faith(?)
VOID: Emptiness, the unknown.(?)
BLOOD: Friendship, bonds(?)
MIND: Choices, persona(?)
HEART: Relationships, ego(?)
SPACE: Loneliness(??????)
LIFE: Positivity, optimism(?)
DOOM: Rules, pessimism(?)

Dirka Dirk? Or maybe Bro.

I love racism......

nipnep, where is equiqui?

This sounds like Sup Forums.
This sounds like Reddit.

>BREATH: Autonomy

>starting list of general interpretations
Not mine, exactly, dumbdumb. If you're so smart, why don't you give me yours?

BREATH: eb and flow and change
LIGHT: Using the known and changing it to your advance, find out secrets
TIME: Changing shit with a plan, always bizzay, cheats death
RAGE: Ork powers, WRRRAAAAAAGGHing stuff into reality
HOPE: Think rage but with optimism and rationalizing
VOID: Secrets and the unknown. Dark magic, Chaos and shit
BLOOD: lol gay
MIND: Introspection and self improvement (physiologically).
HEART: Expression and self improvement(spiritually).
SPACE: Being their but not doing any thing, only changing stuff when needed, slowly
LIFE: Birth, fertility and motherly stuff
DOOM: Sacrifice and ending, manly stuff

>Autonomy
I think you mean _______?

>BLOOD: Friendship, bonds(?)

I always thought that blood meant empowerment and bonds, like a Maid of Blood could empower another persons aspect if they where close enough, to DBZ levels.

But sadly, do to the only 2 blood players in the comic being complete fuck ups, we'll never know.

It is for the janny

We got a straight-up explanation of what Heart is though. It deals with "souls", or at least what basically amounts to a soul - consciousness threaded through a unique pattern of memories and personality. Dirk was the "destroyer of souls", which let him splinter his consciousness as well as rip people's souls out of their bodies.

Blood was pretty obviously related to social bonds, pacts, cooperation, deals, obligations, etc. Karkat fulfilled his role as the Knight of Blood by weaponizing his aspect - both by gaining Jack's trust (and choosing to trust Jack), thus allowing their team to perform Operation Regisurp, as well as getting a team of psychotic backstabbers to cooperate long enough to win the game. The Sufferer, inheriting Kankris powers as the Seer of Blood, was able to both see the previous social order of their world as well as envision a version of it in which trolls could live in cooperation and mutual understanding rather than violence and bigotry.

Hope is belief, Rage is willpower, Doom is horrible fates. The rest are pretty obvious.

What else are players to lust after?

This is Sup Forumsburb user, you'll get all the racism you could ever ask for.

Doesn't matter, mods nuke Homestuck threads on sight for no reason all the time

general is still banned though, can't have them too close to each other

Today I found this card I got on Valentine's Day four years ago

Just fuck my shit up

Are you the father of little John Karkat?

About two years ago they got really aggressively into Steven Universe and coincidentally I haven't spoken to them since

>they
>them
Oh no

>hopefully you would replace the void in my heart with life
>hope
>void
>heart
>life

Damn, how do you get that good?

GUYS, we need our own stairs meme.

>BUT BETTER

like instead of stairs how bout....

escalators

eels

eels honey

ESCALATORS!
ESCALATORS!
ESCALATORS!

elevators

How do kids now a days dress? The one in my basement wont say.

Breath: Direction, flow, lack of willpower
Rage: Anger, lack of direction, incredible willpower
Light: Good luck, knowledge, purpose
Void: Bad luck, ignorance, lack of purpose
Time: Decay, death
Space: Growth, life
Heart: Romantic relationships, souls, possibly ego
Blood: Non-romantic relationships, bonds
Life: Beginnings, gain, optimism
Doom: Endings, sacrifice, pessimism
Hope: Thoughtless hope, blind faith
Mind: Calculated thoughts and decisions

Eh. Honestly after Metastuck my taste in fansessions has run barren.

Aspects shouldn't just be "lack of something or "abundance or something" due to the class system's effect on that (like Prince destroying or Heir becoming), theoretically. So it should really be something like:
BREAH: Direction, flow, willpower.
RAGE: Anger, direction, willpower.
Light: Luck, knowledge, purpose.
VOID: Luck, ignorance, meaninglessness.
Etc, etc.
How exactly does Mind differ from Heart then? I don't want to use platitudes/pseudo-philosophy to try and distinguish them. We're not Hussie. :^)
They're all a little _______?, user.

Hey look what i found

I made so many typos there, damn it.

How much for a gram of Kanaya?

The First One Is Always Free

Throw it in a blender.

Little? He's almost 8 years old now

Hey guys is Breath related to Freedom?

Oh my God, no...............

Can I uh, see the source of that picture? Asking for a friend.

>Damn, how do you get that good?
By not caring about good syntax or proper grammar.

They forgot to include the 8ulge aspect.... WTF....... It would have been so easy too....

I want to see this kind of logic meet its inevitable end with Tumblr making pictures of brown, fleshy gelatinous mounds of limbs, flesh, and hair dye melding into one another and then saying that it's Dave and Karkat holding hands.

Someone should draw this. Like,
somebody going "I love Davekat!" in front of two disgusting abominations.

Why does tumblr feel the need to make Dave black? WHY?

Mind isn't about actual thoughts, but rather about choices. Terezi, as the Seer of Mind, could peer through the unfolding decision tree ahead of her and see which was the most fruitful choice.

Sometimes I entertain a pet theory that part of coming to understand an aspect is realizing that the aspect is actually bullshit. Terezi had to learn the hard way that sometimes you don't really have a choice at all. Vriska had to learn the hard way that sometimes luck has nothing to do with it.

OK, but then how is Mind different from Light?

It's because he raps and shit. He's meant to be a wigger dork whose attempts at parts of "black" culture are lame but irony is forever lost on the Tumblrsphere

Light=luck and success

Why would "luck and success" be tied in with "knowledge" if the knowledge doesn't benefit you (leading to "success") ? Light's "fortune" aspect is stupidly similar to Mind's "future" aspect and there needs to be a definitive line between them.

This is both the most accurate and the least accurate depiction of Davejade that I've ever seen.

Because they like making Rose black and seem to think siblings need to have the same skintone even though it's incredibly likely Dave's an albino.

Such is the way of many things.

>it's incredibly likely Dave's an albino
And it's the same thing with Rose sooo.........

>You will never shove your dick up Dave's asshole.
Why live?

Here's my headcanons

BREATH: Direction, Wishy-washy, Indecisiveness, freedom
LIGHT: Knowledge, Fortune, Relevance
TIME: Apathy, strong connection to death, string pulling
RAGE: Denial through pessimism, brute force
HOPE: Denial through optimism, Overrides other powers
VOID: Nothing, Unknowable, lack of relevance, puts a void between themselves and others (e.g. alcoholism, racism)
BLOOD: One's own view, set in stone morals, bond between others, appliance of said morals
MIND: Choice, Weight of said choices
HEART: The self, The soul, Personality, Splinters of one's self.
SPACE: Power through seclusion
LIFE: Reliance, Desire to help
DOOM: Fate - either good or bad, The end

dave with headphones looks more like a Rose strider

>someone tries to build a shitty rope and pulley elevator in their house
>fails horribly, it sends them crashing down to the bottom floor every time they try to use it
>it becomes an inside joke with everyone else

They're an opposed pair - the same problem tackled from different angles.

Light is applying knowledge and foresight to heuristically trim he possibility space in a way that minimizes the consequence of uncontrollable and unpredictable elements (i.e. "bad luck") while capitalizing wherever possible on the possibility of strokes of genuine luck. Fortune favors the wise, in other words. If you do it right, it'll seem like you've been impossibly lucky, when in reality you've been stacking the deck the whole time.

Mind just tackles the same issue but from a deterministic rather than probabilistic one. If the choice you're making really matters, then there will only ever really be one optimal path to take. If there's more than one optimal path to take, the choice doesn't actually matter. Hence Terezi's whole coin gimmick: what difference does a coin flip make to a blind girl?

There's some underlying math and philosophy involved in my interpretation that are kind of too much to compress into a simple explanation. If you're interested, the hints lie in fields like game theory, computer science (particularly optimization theory, heuristics, search algorithms, and AI) and quantum mechanics, though I loathe to use that buzzword in the current atmosphere of popular science.

Rose doesn't have red eyes, so a case can be made for her. Dave on the other hand, does.

Rose Strider, dick rider

Her eyes are purple though.

Check the positions again, he's not sitting on her

How would you try to meld that in everyone else's terms?
Try to boil this down into something that doesn't take multiple sentences to explain.
>Mind just tackles the same issue but from a deterministic rather than probabilistic one. If the choice you're making really matters, then there will only ever really be one optimal path to take. If there's more than one optimal path to take, the choice doesn't actually matter. Hence Terezi's whole coin gimmick: what difference does a coin flip make to a blind girl?
Also, this seems like a bit of a stretch but it's still an interesting concept.
>There's some underlying math and philosophy involved in my interpretation that are kind of too much to compress into a simple explanation. If you're interested, the hints lie in fields like game theory, computer science (particularly optimization theory, heuristics, search algorithms, and AI) and quantum mechanics, though I loathe to use that buzzword in the current atmosphere of popular science.
It could be interesting if you tried to explain it.

Would you also say that Light is deductive reasoning and Mind is inductive? How about any other parallels?

I know. That's why it hurts more. ;(

Dave's shirt is because of "irony"

>Rose Strider getting knotted by John Harley
Oh dear

Give me more

>Rose Strider convincing John through subtle implications that fucking girls is totally gay

Well, more like "irreverence but also i genuinely believe this" type humor that Tumblr practically fucking invented.

>John becomes a wizard.

No no, John becomes a fag by his own admission, and goes to gay pride parades with his husband, Rose. It's too far along for anyone to really tell him.

Poor Rose Strider.

>Rose is also dumb enough to think she's still a lesbian while dating a man.
They're the perfect couple.

o shit

If you combined Roxy's and Dirk's traits, you could theoretically create the worst character in the entire comic. Yes, even worse than Calliope.

Well duh she's a lesbian, she's dating a gay man

>This is what Rose actually thinks.