Why doesn't Steven just bubble lars and send him home...

Why doesn't Steven just bubble lars and send him home? While he's at it just bubble himself so Aquamarine will look like a liar for saying she had Rose Quartz.

Because the writers can't into consistency or logic

Lars would die of starvation, since he can't break the bubble. And wouldn't he run out of air? Plus the temple is dangerous.

Can Steven teleport bubbles yet?

Because they cannot poof.

Why don't they just fuck?

Steven can't send himself home in a bubble because he can't tap the top of the bubble from the inside

We know non-gems can be bubbled because of the Chaaaps. We've never seen a fully organic being bubbled back to the temple, plus the temple is dangerous and there's no guarantee that any of the Gems will be there to let Lars out. What if Steven sends Lars there but he accidentally frees all of the captured corrupted gems and gem mutants and Bismuth

Better then with the homeworld gems
He's done it many times
Steven himself has been in a bubble before and was sent to the temple

They probably have means of intercepting bubbles?
Or maybe you can't do it from enclosures?
Or there's some kind of range limitations?
Could be Steven even tries to do that and they tell us why it won't work during Wanted.

While we're talking about plot holes. Why were the gems making the cluster in the first place? They're a space conquering race of aliens who as far as we know have been going out, conquering planets left and right uncontested. Why build a super weapon if theirs no one who can challenge you? That would be like if ww2 never happened and the US govt just decided one morning to make the most destructive bomb ever.

And even if you argue "O well it was because of rose and the rebellion" then why would they build it after winning the war with their corruption song.... How did they plan on transporting such a massive cluster of shards in space for whatever purpose they have for it? How do they plan on controlling such a massive thing that only seems content on harming other gems and fucking up everything it sees?

Steven's been shown to have superhuman durability, and when he was bubbled he was tossed around and popping the bubble took some effort. There's no guarantee that Lars would survive it.

Can Steven even bubble something that big?

I figured the cluster was supposed to be a cheap time bomb basically. Get a few truckloads of dead gems and dump them down a hole and wait 5000 years for the planet to blow up. It's still a dumb idea but it makes more sense if they're not trying to control it.

Sorry, but that is just your speculations.
Gems are not actually established as uncontested, such contests just do not concern Earth.
We also have no insight into the development of geoweapons.
Might be Yellow even had it developed specifically to have a way of blowing up Earth completely, just because she's a vengeful bitch.
The guy who developed blinders did so because he didn't want the neighbors oggling his bitch while he didn't want to have her strip in the dark, either.
Never underestimate the innovative capabilities of petty assholes.

Yellow Diamond did it for the sake of destroying the Earth, because of the memories it invokes of Pink Diamond.

Come on bro, I don't even like the show and I know that.

Ships have an anti-bubble teleportation device, trust me, I work in a Sugar factory.

Why doesn't Steven just bubble Aquamarine and Topaz?

This show is full of plot holes and it just keeps making more of them.

Bubbling seems to be just an Earth thing when Peridot learned how to do it.

Isn't bubbling just kind of like an anime cliche? Like in a magical girl show they defeat the monster of the week and collect the thing left behind.

i think it only works on gems
because both lars and steven's bodies aren't made out of light
also I think he has to be on earth for it to get sent to earth but i'm not sure about that

Steven its aware of how teleportation works.
Lars appearing on the temple wouldn't be the Lars he teleported, but an exact copy with all its memories.

It worked on a bag of chips

The fuck do you mean "just bubble them"?

You can't just scream "dude plot holes lmao" with baseless allegations like that

It was a bag of light chips.

>The fuck do you mean "just bubble them"?
I mean, put them in a bubble. He can make them, you know.

Ik you're right but my god that a retarded thing for YD and BD to do.

Yeah our sister got killed and were pissed about the rebel gems but now that we've won the war instead of continuing the plan and building a fancy ass colony, showing the crystal gems that we won't be deterred or even making a planet sized memorial for our sister so that we and her followers would never forget her let's blow up a planet worth of resources, forfeiting all the time and energy went into developing our sisters colony.

We'll if you actually watched the episode Steven couldn't have bubbled Lars because he was stuck inside Topaz and by the time he was on good terms with Topaz Aquamarine had already arrived.

Secondly, Steven isn't trying to go back to Earth, so even if he could bubblle himself he wouldn't do it and it wouldn't do any good because Aquamarine would just go to a Earth once more

Is there a teleport distance limit for bubbles?

Well, it might be possible because you can do it to stuff that isn't poofed. It would probably just slow them down if he didn't teleport them. If he did, then they'd be at his home base but without their ship or a way to communicate or whatever.

He needs to poof them first to put them in a bubble and it's unknown if he could actually teleport gems to Earth when they're a billion light years away

>Better then with the homeworld gems
A slow, painful death is hardly better than a quick efficient one (Lars would actually be put in the Zoo, Steven is the one they want to kill).

Technically It's because Topaz is holding him tight the entire flight

And even if he gets free, Lars got seperated

It's likely that they'd let him and lars go at some point but if they both teleported back home then they'd have more time to stop the gems before they show up again. He doesn't WANT to go to homeworld or anything.

The Earth was Pink diamonds colony. Without her, there's no point and the Diamond were probably depressed and angry so they were like "You know what fuck you" to all the gems that were still on Earth

Why don't Connie just rape him?

Obviously he doesn't WANT to but he has to go to home world if he wants to end the cycle of gems invading Earth.

I mean say he actually did go in the escape pod with Lars and they go back to Earth. Ok and they get some more prep time and somehow they manage to defeat Aqua and Topaz. Ultimately, the diamonds will wonder why they never returned and they'll just continue to send more gems, or they might even go to Earth themselves after wondering why the cluster has yet to go off

Knowing Lars that's exactly what would happen.

They didn't send gems to take down the CGs, aqua and co were just sent to grab people. They just abandoned their mission due to steven's odd ploy.

He puts himself in a bubble without being poofed.

I want to know who made the decision for the cluster And why that what clear up everything about it. It's already known how blue and yellow feel about pink but I don't feel white what be as heartbroken as them

I know, I'm just saying, Yellow Diamond will realize she never got her humans and then send gems to Earth to see what's up.
Nothing would be resolved if Steven went back to Earth as is, is what I'm saying.

>What if Steven sends Lars there but he accidentally frees all of the captured corrupted gems and gem mutants and Bismuth
That would be extremely funny.

Stevens half human, he's probably the exception.

Unless there's an example in the show of a non poofed gem being bubbled and teleported.

I wonder if Pink wanted to do something with the cluster so it wasn't a time bomb at first, but since she's dead nobody knows how to stop it.

Regardless of what happens, they're eventually going to send people to check up on it. Namely why there wasn't an earth shattering kaboom. Unless this show goes into serious bullshit mode again, there's no way he's going to stop them from coming back if he goes there himself and he'd likely end up in captivity or dead. Going back to earth and developing a plan for future attacks is the much more sensible option.

>it's a 13 ghosts of scobydoo episode.

When he was set adrift in his Bubble after the Moon episode he couldn't teleport himself back to Earth so there may be a limit on the distance they can travel.
Of course there's no guarantee it has the same abilities as the bubbles they use on gems.

But even if it does, Steven kinda explained the mechanics of bubbling gems to Peridot, they have to tap the top of the bubble to send it "home"

It's not like he couldn't teleport himself, the thought doesn't even cross his mind. If he tried to but couldn't, then that would be a definitive no for that possibility.

The fucker bubbled like a kilometer worth of gems

...with the help of those.

Let's not forget that the Cluster's not just there to blow up the Earth, it's there to create a giant fusion monster much bigger than Earth, that they can use for militaristic purposes.

considering he made a LOT of bad plans just in this episode alone, Steven's not exactly a tactical genius.

How useful could a geoweapon like that be though?
Unless it could fly through space at FTL like Lapis Lazuli, it's too big to fit on a ship or through a warp pad.
How do you even sic that thing on other planets?

They didn't say they wanted it as a geoweapon, they said they wanted the planet to die.

Why can't doctors or surgeons use their trained skills to be 100% perfect saving everyone, clearly this is a fault in consistency!
One always have their skillset and mind ready!

>comparing plot holes in a cartoon to doctors trying to save people

I'm almost impressed by how consistently idiotic the SU fanbase is.

Blue called it a geoweapon in Steven's Dream.

He can't teleport stuff that big. I don't think he could do it over lightyears anyway.

>Implying its not a perfectly legit explanation why steven didn't do it
It seems you are the retard here after all.

Stop this. Connverse is pure. They haven't even been on an official date yet.
Steven just needs to ask her. Connie would agree in a second.

Steven is getting to that age where his big boy parts, he's crushing on Connie hard even if he plays it cool.

Bruh, the bubble he makes isnt the same as a bubble-bubble. He cant teleport it, it's essentially the energy he uses for his shield apread around his body.

>What if Steven sends Lars there but he accidentally frees all of the captured corrupted gems and gem mutants and Bismuth

What if that is exactly what happens, but instead of Bismuth, he lets out Jasper?

Why didn't Steven bubble himself again in Topaz's body so he could grab the gem zap stick?

Why didn't Steven at least try to convince Topaz that she would have a home at Beach City during the spat with Aquamarine?

What the fuck.

I never once got the impression Stevens bubble shield was the same as the transport bubble all gems use. I figured it was an extension of his shield powers. And I'm still pretty sure that's what it is.

They haven't had to bubble anything in so long I bet they forgot.

Considering the other gems never do it, this is correct

They metaphorically have and it was better than actual sex

Jasper counts as one of the corrupted Gems

Not the same kind of bubble. Kids confusing when the show uses the same name for two different concepts

Why doesn't Steven just bubble the world?

He could actually, after the Cluster bullshit.