ITT: people who could have made a better Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack

ITT: people who could have made a better Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnEkboR86h0
youtu.be/a_FAF_v87Qw?t=58m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60
youtube.com/watch?v=QJQWgkXZl40
classic.beatport.com/track/there-aint-nothing-its-just-pain-and-then-yer-gone-original-mix/9155552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was about to post this

Such a missed opportunity here.

Probably the only right answer

Literally the most versatile and professional

I actually liked the soundtrack but pic related couldve made it better

Daft Punk is absolute soy

They did a pretty good job with Tron.

bait. not even funny bait

love trent, I don't see how he and atticus could have improved on what we got though. maybe you'd care to share your thoughts

tron was good but no

>meme chillwave
>first time score
definitely no

Jóhann Jóhannsson

the goose himself
youtube.com/watch?v=rnEkboR86h0

I unironically like 30 Seconds to Mars's first couple of albums. Minus Leto's vocals you have a pretty decent Sci-Fi sound (esp. their first album). Jared Leto would also would try to do something creative rather than rehash all of his previous works like it's a Great Value brand product.

Same with Trent, he'd put actual effort into it and would be a much better option than anyone else as far as quality. His style would go nicely with a dystopian Sci-Fi drama.

could you actually comment on the music itself, this all sounds very vague

If he used his Year Zero/HTDA sounds then it would have been perfect but i love the current soundtrack. I'm pretty sure i heard some Mongolian throat-singing stuck up there.

You absolutely have shitty taste

Ulver

Only sensible choice.

youtu.be/a_FAF_v87Qw?t=58m26s

This specific part of the soundtrack killed it for me. It's just annoying noise. There are many other parts with annoying horns and shit that take me out of the movie.

I'm constantly reminded that this is a Hans Zimmer soundtrack. I've heard this garb repeatedly for over a decade now. Had the same issue with Dunkirk. Interstellar, Inception, some others are okay, but not 2049. It sounded more like his generic stuff with some electronic keyboard chords being faded in and out constantly.

your opinion means a lot to me

ok real talk. where the fuck are his wrinkles. anything? he must be on the botox train.

This

Vangelis

>Last Vigil instead of Tears in the Rain
everything else would be a little too aggressive to work right imo. the idea Demiurge for the Mesa building scene gives me a heck of a boner tho

Lorn, unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60
youtube.com/watch?v=QJQWgkXZl40

this especially though this is the only link I could find:
classic.beatport.com/track/there-aint-nothing-its-just-pain-and-then-yer-gone-original-mix/9155552

Idris elba

Would have been the greatest score of all time

christ

lmao no

/thread