Apparently Rick and Morty season 3 episode 2 might air tonight. RIP Jack. They won't do it again? Will they Sup Forums?

Apparently Rick and Morty season 3 episode 2 might air tonight. RIP Jack. They won't do it again? Will they Sup Forums?

I kinda hope they do. That'd be hilarious.

Boco, do your parents ever cry over the fact that they didn't abort you?

It'd be a shame if another Rick and Morty episode were allowed to air, but I'd literally cry tears of happiness if the Samurai Jack finale was repeatedly pushed back and eventually not aired at all.

They'd shove the ending in a vault to be opened a decade later, like Rude Removal.

Or maybe it a Kickstarter where they won't air the episode until they hit a $500,000 fundraising milestone.

I assume so, yes.

Boco, creamy or crunchy?

Y'know what, Boco? You did good today. You can keep on talking.

I know that. I was just joking around.
Rick and Morty airs this summer so it might air tonight. But it's on IMDB and that's not very credible.

I mean you're joking, but it would be a blessing in disguise.
It would actually make the Recap image 12 image long (10 episodes + 2 Rick and Morty panels) which is nice and divisible by 3, so unevenly placed panels won't trigger anyone's autism.

Creamy.

Sorry. Its just, its hilarious how sad that whole situation really was. It was ONE WEEK. People were acting like Jack was permanently cancelled and will never be seen again.

That wasn't just making a mountain out of a molehill, thats making Mt Rushmore.

Man, if they did that I'd fucking kill myself.

>which is nice and divisible by 3, so unevenly placed panels won't trigger anyone's autism.

Wait, why?

Because the current chart is 10, 11 if you count the first Rick Ruse and it wouldn't be grouped by three's

Boco stop making me feel sad for you.

>It was ONE WEEK. People were acting like Jack was permanently cancelled and will never be seen again.

That's a pretty stupid argument to make. Just because you get traveler's diarrhea for a week and it isn't pancreatic cancer doesn't mean you won't still have a really bad time. I don't know why you have a hard time understanding how it would be really unpleasant looking forward to watching an episode of your favorite show from over a decade ago coming back for a miniature resolution arc only to have it not air the night it was supposed to and not getting to see it until seven days later.

Ah fuck, this is definitely going to happen. The fact that we haven't had any leaked screens of Jack yet is just like what happened on April Fools.

Dude, put things in perspective. You waited a decade, whats seven more days?

>First three episodes of Jack are 10/10
>Rick and Morty overtakes one week
>Jack's quality spirals fast

Is this [as]'s way of telling us episodes 9 and 10 will return to GOAT quality?

I was thinking that you could just have episodes 9+10 be larger and take up the entire space of the three columns.

fuck off

Shut up, Boco

Dumb Boco enabler

Trashi deserves a good blue-balling.