REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU SISTER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU SISTER

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Missed opportunity!

She needs a hug

The gunjet scene was literally retarded and asked far too much of the viewer's ability to accept dumb movie logic

Good bridge between sections though

Her makeup looked a lot worse in this one.

I know they made some changes so she didn't have to shave her head again, but something about her skin looked... thicker? I'm not sure how to describe it.

In the first movie she just looked like she had blue skin, in this it was like she was wearing some kind of layer on top of her skin.

It looked like paint

She lost to Gamora in those fights Thanos set up, because she was a nicer person.

That's the pottery.

Nebula was more human than Gamora, till Thanos took that away from her.

post nebby butt

Physically and emotionally. Made her jaded as fuck

I liked the tunnel part.
The idea that nebula was willing to brute force the ship into the tunnel to keep attacking gamora was great

Also feel like it was the culmination of years of hatred with them nearing killing each other and fucking the place up

It surprised me to see a good North by Northwest homage in a Marvel movie.

Nebula is much cuter than Gamora.

Agreed
Being played by Karen Gillan helps. I'd do anything for that woman

Nebula and Ayesha and Mantis are space autist harem. Gamora lacks autism and eyebrows and is a SHIT

>Gamora was the bad sister the whole time
Honestly, unironically made me think

Does Nebula have a mechanical vagina?

How is Nebula such a top tier QT, but Karen Gillian is usually fugly?

If that were the case then shouldn't she have been able to beat Gamorra 1v1 in the first movie- when she's no longer a good person but a bloodlusted asshole who explicitly wants to kill Gamorra?

My interpretation was that Gamorra was ultimately the superior fighter and Nebula resented that she callously pressed that advantage and always won, instead of throwing a couple fights for her sister's sake.

Yeah I agree that was a really cool way to show what she was feeling in that moment.

There's also a like, 20 second cut between two shots of her in the cockpit just screaming "AAAAAAAAA" and I don't know if it was meant to be intentionally funny cause taken literally it seems like she's just yelling one noise for the entire time she's shooting at gamora

Thank you, I didnĀ“t knew the name of the movie but I recognised the refference.

>karen gillan
>fugly
bitch you are trippin

And a fug.

Yeah same.

The bullets wouldn't hit her and she decided to throw the entire ship onto her out of pure desperation. It was great.

She's a better person but a less skilled fighter.

It's not hard to understand.

at least movie nebula is hotter than movie gamora

Never seen that before.

How is Nebula autistic? She is just really pissed off at everything.