Jashi

>75 years old
>20 years old
Does anyone not see the problem here? Not even tumblr, but doesn't this fact kill the relationship for anyone? Sure, he's physically the same but he gathered enough experience to socially act more like a parent figure than a lover. I would be fine with it if Ashi had previous experience with romance (and really, everything in general), but she doesn't.

Practically everything important she learned came from Jack to the point where he feels like a legit father figure. Remember when he was carrying her on his back? That was a sweet and warm moment to shows off their dynamic.

So yeah, Jack having some late coming fling is a good concept. Jack and his ex killer having an unexpected family is a good concept. It's just that the two don't mix.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_painting
mega.nz/#!1rAGWagT!ATz1T3LWYH7Jzox0xRCMZxl-PcMVonFKAbjq0F-50Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very republican thread you created.

Jack doesn't have previous experience with romance either, retard.

What I don't get is why do people make like 10 of these reads every day?

It's a slightly-more-mature version of a children's cartoon. You should really just relax.

Go smoke a bowl or rape a dead skunk or whatever it is you do to chill out.

He's a fucking immortal. It would be even weirder for him to shack up with old ladies. Go back to fucking tumblr!

Not enough people see how bad this is.

Did you not watch the original seasons?
He had plenty of romantic encounters. Even if it was not permenant, he would at least know that human attraction is a thing since he was not shelted like Ashi.

>immortal
He hasn't lived long enough for age to stop mattering.

>this thread again for the trillionth time within the past week

Lots of vampire stories involve the same scenario and no one bats an eye.

>Go back to fucking tumblr!

Now this is becoming a parody of itself.

Wolverine is 150+ years old and does this, and also like Jack he is a fictitious character with a fictitious aging phenomenon

I think you should kill yourself, OP.

>He hasn't lived long enough for age to stop mattering.
Behold the Tumblrina double standard.

You talk like bang a chik was the only thing in his head for those 75 years. He getting all shy and awkward at the point of being cringe to watch was not enough for (you)?

>He hasn't lived long enough for age to stop mattering.
how old would he have to be?

Shut up, you wouldn't be saying anything if their genders were reversed.

>He hasn't lived long enough for age to stop mattering
Has literally said that time has lost it's affect on him. Jack doesn't think of himself as an old man. Nothings weird about this except the way you tumblrites can't stop talking about it.

I wonder the semantics on whether or not Jack truly "lived" at all, for those 50 years. It's possible he just fell into a deep depression and just moped around somewhere in solitude, so I wouldn't say he aged mentally as much as you think.

My cousin is 28 and married a 67 year old. Both are poor, so it isn't for money. She is happy.

>Does anyone not see the problem here?
No. Two consenting adults romantically involved. I wager you wouldn't be complaining if it was an older woman with a young man.

Jack from a young age I'm guessing 3-5 was trained around the world to be a warrior not a person.

I cant imagine either of them are very socially developed.

I knew there'd be one of these threads still up, so I gotta ask:
- If more than one daughter had survived (like the early threads had speculated), would Jack be stuck with a stock love triangle/harem?
-- Would he have even gotten eaten by the giant beast if he had to deal with Aishi + another assassin with tunnel vision before he got close to it?
--- Would he have been able to make it out of the beast's gullet if he had to contend with two saboteurs instead of just one?
---- Threesomes? Y/N/M?

t.tumblr

Many people complain about those stories you autist.

>He had plenty of romantic encounters

He had ONE, and it was fucking Aku. When it comes to relationships he's in the same boat as Ashi.

No it doesn't bother me,unaging people dating younger people isn't really an issue because no shit,what else are they gonna do especially of they haven't mentally aged,Same reason Wolverine and Captain America can date below there age group

Ashi's actually older than Jack now that it's been revealed she's Aku.

Jack has existed for 75 years but hasn't aged all 75 years.

>Ashi is Aku's daughter
>She's immortal too
>Good ending is where Jack and Ashi return to the past and become the immortal emperor and empress

I wish.

How about his mental age? Biological age is fine but he's too experienced.

>Jashi

you won't need worry about that anymore

>It makes me uncomfortable that's why it's bad.
HERE WE GO AGAIN!

>Does anyone not see the problem here? Not even tumblr, but doesn't this fact kill the relationship for anyone?
No. It's a cartoon. It's fiction. It isn't like it's unheard of in fiction for some near-immortal being who is ages old ends up in a relationship with someone younger.

He's an adult, she's an adult. It's all fine. He may be around 70-years-old, but he actually hasn't aged physically and is still the same age as he was 50 years ago.

There is nothing wrong here.

>fanart exists 1.5 hours later

wut

>Scottsman and everyone Jack knows joins in the last fight
>Jack barely gets his sword back as everyone else dies fighting Aku just to give him it
>Ashi creates a time portal for Jack
>Jack goes BACK TO THE PAST [WACHOW]
>Jack kills Aku in fuedal Japan
>Gets mortally wounded
>Dies giving the sword to/resting his arm on the shoulder of 8 year old Jack

My dream series ending. Every error of season 5 alleviated forever

>Fifty years have passed
>But i do not age

Jack is still immature in quite a few ways because he never actually got to grow as a normal human being because his sole purpose became to defeat Aku. He missed out on a lot of things. And in some ways, he's still naive. Remember the Magic Worm?

>adults doing adult things bothers me
>why do people have freedom?

>Ashi is half aku
>She might be immortal
>Or at least long lived
>The age difference wont be much when they are 575 and 520 respectively
Genndy the mad man does it again.

Speed painting is a thing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_painting
So that being done in under 2 hours isn't crazy

he has no real previous experience with romance

If it's over 20, that ass is game, boy.
Why would this be a "republican" concept.

>Jack is "75" years old

This is a stupid meme. He's not an old man, he's timeless and doesn't age.
Concerns about the age of partners is irrelevant when they're both consenting adults and time magic is involved.

If it were normal people, then yes it wouldn't be accepted.
If Jack were literally a 75 year old man, then you'd want Ashi to be at least 40.

>Not understanding that women's Ideal men are based by whatever standards their father figures exemplified
>not understanding that women typically find older men more attractive, especially when they are Hero/Nurturer types such as Police/Doctors/Teachers
>Not understanding that Jack combines all these elements for the perfect husbando
Geez it's like you're some kind of anti-social autist that has never talked to a girl or something

It's kind of weird but it's not bad. They both lost their childhoods to Aku anyway.

Experienced at what? Wandering around and failing to beat Aku? Learning how to fight? You're talking like Jack is an old man past his prime who has lived a life of many relationships. He isn't.

He was trained to do one thing and he has failed at it repeatedly. But he keeps trying and doesn't do anything else that makes him grow as a person (a healthy person).

>it wouldn't be accepted
wrong
this, and pic related
>25 marries 75 year old
>6 years later husband dies, starts affair with young 55 year old

that was 50 years ago, though

he's had twice his lifetime in experiences during the timeskip, so he's undoubtedly picked up and done just about fucking everything a man can do in a lifetime

I saw a problem and dropped the show right there and then and moved on.

Still not seeing an explanation why this is okay but Jack and Ashi is not,he'll at least this is jacks first real relationship

>He had plenty of romantic encounters.
Not really. The closest he had to romantic kinship was when he was a little kid. After that, he just lose spaghetti from time to time when meeting some girl who had some utter motives.

>They're both adults
>Jack isn't attracted to her because she's childlike
>They are fairly evenly matched in fighting skills
>Jack as a character does not have it in him to take advantage of anyone, he's courteous to a fault

Can we stop with these threads now? Jack living longer doesn't mean he's more experienced sexually or that he wants her for her youth.

Ashi is a grown assassin. Everyone complaining about this is initializing her. Granted she doesn't know as much about the world as he does but was there any implication he used this to impress and take advantage of her with his worldliness? Their love developed in a natural, innocent manner.

I feel like people are really set on this because of the flashbacks to Ashi's childhood. In your minds that makes her seem younger than she is.

We see Jack's childhood too and eh went through as much trauma as she did when Aku enslaved his entire world. Not to mention he went through a similar lifetime of training.

These are two adults who want to be together. Enough already.

>Does anyone not see the problem here? Not even tumblr
>Not even tumblr
where the fuck have you been, they started the whole fucking drama about "born sexy yesterday" even though Ashi proved to be much more

Nice bait.

>Sure, he's physically the same but he gathered enough experience to socially act more like a parent figure than a lover.
No he hasn't.

>Practically everything important she learned came from Jack to the point where he feels like a legit father figure.
No she didn't and no he doesn't.

>hasn't live long enough for aging to matter
First, you're mad that he's shacking up with a 20something even though he's 70+. Second, at 70+ his body wouldn't be fast enough, strong enough, and his mental capacity would've started waning. He is plenty old enough for aging to matter. Third, good bait, got me to reply.

I'm not autistic enough unfortunately

Ageist bigot, opinion discarded
Check your privilege, scum

They're both virgins. Doesn't matter.

While every man wishes he can have some sweet 20yo honey when he's old and decrepit, Republicans actually go through with it.

>They're both virgins
not anymore

They're both consenting adults, there's nothing wrong with it.

Sorry to be a spoonfeed faggot, but does anyone have the mega?

Mega is here
mega.nz/#!1rAGWagT!ATz1T3LWYH7Jzox0xRCMZxl-PcMVonFKAbjq0F-50Zo

I assume you're basing this on some kind of verifiable statistic?