Face it, tiger

Face it, tiger...

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/video/3010948/zendaya-spider-man-michelle-not-mary-jane/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How hard is it to just make a good Spider-Man movie? Why can nobody manage it?

My name isn't Tiger

This movie in no way, shape, or form resembles a Spider-Man story.

"spider-man fights the vulture" is totally a spider-man thing

Movies are only 2 hours long. Not enough time to fit in all the stuff that makes Spider-Man good and have a coherent plot at the same time.

Everybody already knows see isn't... Fuck it, people are going to bitch anyway.

So were you just trying to be funny or do you actually have autism?

You aren't a Pale Ginger Goddess

You just a mulatto

SHES NOT MJ!

mixed race people (esp with white), 80% of the time are attractive, what happened?

She's the Black Cat

That's a girl?

For the last fucking time you dumb subhuman niggers, she isn't fucking MJ.

How would you know? Its clear that you've never read a Spider-Man comic in your life.

She is MJ

Michelle Jordan

Boy Marvel sure did pull a fast

This. Literally nothing revealed so far (other than a clickbait article from El Mayimbe, a known liar, no less) even suggest that she is MJ. People are so fucking gullible.

In my opinion, Raimi MJ was really good.

Your opinion is fucking terrible, user.

Well, then you are truly lost.

I'm surprised she turned out as good as she did. Her parents are a literal horrorshow.

SHE. IS. NOT. MJ.

Am I lost if I haven't read any marvel and my only comparison is the Spiderman TAS?

which one is the mother and which is the father

With parents like that you'd think she'd be a total trainwreck

I'm pretty sure when she was born her parents looked at her and then at each other and just went
>CHA-CHING

Fucked up parents have fucked up kids, or really stable kids, that try at all cost, to not be like their parents, obviously this is not thanks to the parents but the opposite.

>black guy with a fat ugly white woman
Checks out. He should thank us for giving him our table scraps.

Have you? Because I know for a fact Peter would never be fine with constantly blowing the Avengers. Especially not teenage Peter.

To qoute another user
>The look like raceswapped, gender swapped versions of eachother
Thank you user for this, you will always have a place in my heart

The ugly cancels out. Imagine if Ian and Rebecca had a kid

yo that is straight up Steve Bannon on the right

Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and try reading a comic, casual scum.

All I see here are two fat ugly people who fell in love, user.

There's only 1.5 actual people in the picture.

More of a dc guy.

I legitimately can't tell.

>For the most part Zendaya's character in the anticipated superhero flick Spider-Man: Homecoming has been kept under wraps. We've seen glimpses of her in the trailers but nothing substantial, which has led to rampant reports and rumors that Zendaya's character "Michelle" was actually just a cover for someone slightly more iconic: Mary Jane Watson.

>But the former Disney Channel star tells MTV News that her Spider-Man character is "100 percent Michelle" — and not Mary Jane. "My character is 100 percent Michelle," she told MTV News correspondents Gaby Wilson and Josh Horowitz at the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards. "That's her name. I promise you I'm not lying."

>Zendaya went on to describe Michelle as "weird and interesting and cool," a character who "says weird things at the wrong times." Her dry and awkward sense of humor is exactly why the actress thinks people will like Michelle as a character. "She's like my spirit animal," she said. "[She's] how I feel on the inside."

mtv.com/news/video/3010948/zendaya-spider-man-michelle-not-mary-jane/

>FACE IT, NIGGER.
>YOU ARE NOT MARY JANE

How did Raimi get away with this?

>mixed race people (esp with white), 80% of the time are attractive

Not in my experience.

RANCH ME MULATTO

>Am I lost if I haven't read any marvel and my only comparison is the Spiderman TAS?

Yes, because I'm on the exact same boat. I've never read a Spidey comic and even I know that MJ is supposed to be really hot. Dunst is just plain, and thus an ill-fit for Mary-Jane.

Spider-Man teams up with Iron Man to fight the Vulture has been a story in the daily newspaper strip.

> you will never see mew portray mj

M I S C A R R I E D.

Sauce on image?

>special little snow flake
Can't wait for Michelle to inevitably get BTFO.

She's gay and gets together with Gwen.

You just hit the niggerpox

Not that hard, Sam Raimi made 2 perfect Spider-Man movies. He could've stopped halfway and made them only good, thank god he didn't.

>Sam Raimi made 2 perfect Spider-Man movies.
>perfect

So you've never actually read a Spider-Man comic, huh?

zendaya is so ugly tho

lets not kid ourselves

that would be amazing

has a superhero protagonist ever been cucked by a lesbian?

>the movies have to be exactly like the comics or they aren't good!

Nice try.

is that dress made of used coffee filters?

They're intentionally trying to make her look frumpy for some make-over reveal.

I know you've never seen one, but this pretty standard for how they look.

Its not just slightly different, user. They complete and utterly took a shit on Peter's entire personality. He acts -nothing- like Peter Parker or Spider-Man. Might as well have been an entirely different character.

>b-b-b-but Peter has always been a socially inept NERD, r-r-right?

"Tiger" won't be hitting anything, because that little bitch isn't even allowed to punch anyone.

Again, a movie doesn't have to be comparable with the source material to be good.

Nice stammering, faggot.

You faggots are the worst kind of people

>Nice stammering, faggot.
You don't like stammering? But Peter stammers constantly in Raimi's movies. He can barely even form coherent sentences in the second movie.

This movie should make Peter a cynical fucker who loses all hope in a corrupt system and is a hair-length away from going full Frank Castle.

>not muh

Jesus, is that your entire argument? The Raimi movies are perfect. Face it, faggot, you've lost.

I agree Homecoming posters are the worst fucking people. The MCU would be much better off without this shitty movie.

Ugly bitch

the mother looks like William H. Macy got a sex change

Meh. She's closer to MJ than Gadot is to Wonder Woman. And I don't even think she's actually MJ.

>(you)

Her tits looked fantastic in the rain

Not him, I liked the Raimi movies, but you have to admit Homecoming is looking like a steaming turd. Tobey was charming because he lived a world of campiness.
Instead Holland is trying to do the same shit in the MCU which is quips aside, grounded and realistic. It's not fun especially since he's written and directed to be a shitter everywhere he goes. The motherfucker cannot deliver his lines without making me sick. Raimi's was genuine, but Homecoming is some bullshit forced "nerdiness" made by out of touch executives.

>Gurihiru MJ
WEW.

She's black with none of the ass. What's the fucking point if you're just a fucking pencil.

>you will never see mew portray mj

I can live with that. MEW's cute, but that's about it.

>but you have to admit Homecoming is looking like a steaming turd.

Um yeah, absolutely, (I'm not sure if you meant to reply to me...) in fact the first two Raimi movies are so perfect, we don't need another one and this one looks particularly "corporate".

>ITT: Casuals and Sup Forums shill Raimi and suck his dick

Never blame the movie for the posters

i think this is stupid. not because it's a black mary jane but because they're denying it. if the fans guess it just fess up to it. nobody liked the khan shit with star trek. and if the leak about her being mary jane and them confirming it at the very fucking end with oh and my name is blah. like robin with the batman movie then this movie is going to end with a cringe and that cringe will effect the general opinion people have of the movie since that'll be the last thing they'll get from it.

Because Raimi made a good fucking movie. Meanwhile the 7 fucking writers they hired for Homecoming are writing a complete piece of shit.

To be honest, I don't get why they made her so plain looking. She's cute, but her look in Homecoming isn't doing her justice at all

how it'll work. if the movie sucks or doesn't perform as well as expected then the sequel will have the actual Mary Jane making her a totally different character. if the movie does good then this'll be the MJ because it just works

Ben Stiller turned out pretty good considering his parents are basically goblins.

>People mad that a Spiderman's school mates who live in brooklyn are minorities or homely looking rather than white superstar fashion models

I actually like the fact that Spidey's friends look like actually fucking New York kids.

Whoops meant Queens.

>are writing a complete piece of shit.

We got a future man in this thread, everyone. Please, since you've obviously already seen the movie, spoil us on all the details.

You need to let it go, Disneyshill :^)

She is really cute.

She's got the figure of an ironing board

Fuck off Tom Holland. Nobody cares that they're minorities. This movie would still be shit if everyone was white.
>Spider-Man can't do shit on his own, hell he can't even punch.
>Main Protagonist is played by a guy with 0 fucking charisma.
>"Hip" Spider-Man as interpreted by boardroom old people.
>Trying too fucking hard to be Raimi, but not bothering to understand what made those films work was Raimi's actual passion for the number.
>By the numbers bootleg Breakfast Club featuring Spider-Boy.
Stop making excuses for this dumpster fire.

Different strokes for different folks? You at least have to admit that she's got a great pair of legs on her.

Because she'll show up at the prom at the end looking pretty and Peter will realise that he liked her all along.
tumblr will be triggered because of a 80's movie trope and Sup Forums will be triggered when she gets called MJ. Everybody wins!

>This movie would still be shit if everyone was white.

Correct! However, if it shit and everybody was white, Sup Forums would defend it.

Alright.The good stuff.
>RDJ is actually kind of amusing.
>Keaton makes the Vulture menacing.
The shit stuff
>Everything else.
Though you probably didn't need me to tell you that if you paid some more attention.

t. Dan "The Man With The Plan"

Raimi's Peter was completely accurate to Stan Lee's teenage Peter.

if they are going with a nigger MJ, why didn't they go with a chinese spiderman?

Silk is pretty cool

So everyone here is ready for peter to get B LA C K E D right?

Silk exists you know