So can anyone explain how we were getting an incoming supply of hot Asian and half-Asian actresses in the 90's and 00's...

So can anyone explain how we were getting an incoming supply of hot Asian and half-Asian actresses in the 90's and 00's but now I see barely any on TV and movies compared to the last 2 decades mentioned, which itself was still somewhat rare?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/annegustc?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know, but post the instagram accounts of more hot Asian girls.

it's almost like half asians are rare in the west. also there's this bitch that was everywhere for a while.

We are being encouraged to race mix by some group

ffffffffffffffffff
I wanted to stop fapping so much
>thanks for the fix

white women hate asian women and are the biggest consumer of western media so asian women are currently a no-no.

White women hate seeing attractive Asian women

are the weissman girls half something?

Because they literally can't act, and that's an understatement. 'Can't act' for whites is like 'Get the fuck off my set' for asians

In large part because there were effectively none 20 and 30 years ago, and then immigration, and now we have some.

why ?

Jihads lmao, jesus christ

They feel threatened by them

its obviously race mixing that the jews don't want, probably has to do with the intelligence of your offspring

The state of white people

Half the white men racemix while the other half are cucks and virgin supremacists

White women prefer To get blacked and hate white men racemixing with Asian women

Resulting in le 56%

holy shit fuck off

White women started to feel threatened, so now we don’t get Asians in our media.

It's a satirical article.

What's it like being a brainlet?

Post that as a real article to a white woman's facebook feed and she will give it a thumbs up

>To have a charming face, one must resemble many people at the same time
>In the case of asians, they only resemble other asians.

>Hollywood = Japanese movies
No user. You are the brainlet.

>supple
who the fuck uses this word to describe themselves

lol you thought the article was real

nice moving of goalposts brainlet. You said asians can't act but some of the best cinema of all time comes from the east.

The thread was about hollywood, and I was referring to asian americans. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding, let's move on.

sounds like she's getting a bit toasty...
but seriously, this article is stupidly racist and she should be fired

Some probably will while others will try to hunt down the author's social media to call them a racist.

Bad Genius was a great film. It's a shame there aren't more Asians in hollywood but considering Asian cinema is doing so well, it's not that big of a deal.

you can see the fear in her ayes
fuck white cis men

She JUSTed herself so bad

Everyone is disgusting and I want to be alone for the rest of my life

Nobody ever believes me when I say this

They have slanty eyes you racist asshole

But they make the best looking babies. Keanu is half jap and he's an ageless wonder of beauty

Since the goal of SJW's is to make white straight men miserable, how long until they start to think of ways to socially and legally make white men fucking asian women an act of racism and illegal?

source ?

They can ban sex robots, vr sex or sex with asian women. But they can't ban all three. Remember that

Asians aren’t ‘oppressed’ enough by whitey

Instead, please enjoy stronk, independent actress Laqueesha Smith in the new Mary Poppins, coming out 2018.

This should explain a lot.

Protip: "Anne Gus" is a Swedish dude,

I believe you. Why wouldn't I?

That's a real fucking smart move.

Asians are almost as privileged as whypipo now, so they aren't getting virtue signal roles

You need to get off Sup Forums

Black people are taking all the roles now.

So asians just do stuff in their own countries because their own countries are entirely poverty and war striken wastelands of human trash

nah mate a chick
twitter.com/annegustc?lang=en

lucy thai

China is going to be the bad guy in WWIII. Also Asian women are scary.