Name a worse DC character than Harper Row. Go ahead, I'm waiting

Name a worse DC character than Harper Row. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Jason Todd.

Duella Dent.

Barbara Gordon.

Terry Long.

every character

Forerunner from Countdown

applies to Barbara from Gotham, too.

Roy Harper

Wally West

>hating batwaifu
Try again

Harley Quinn

Any of the new Bloodlines characters besides Tommy that got stuck into Blood Pack. Half of the New Guardians from Millennium.

Marvelfags leave

fuck DC and FUCK you morons who are fans of this shit

choose between Duke, Harper, Harper gay brother and Gotham girl...ans sometimes you can have them all in the same comic.

>implying that's not an indiefag
Only if you agree to take your company wars some place else

Cullen is good and pure.

>batwaifu
More like batshit.

Duke.

>waifuing the worst batgirl

>Not batguanu
1 job user

Does she get raped?

Bette is a better batwaifu than barbara

it was revealed she will get blacked and will marry duke

EZ

Make the next one a little harder, OP

/thread

Damian

Careful Catwoman, that'll be your step son soon

Writers inserting their opinions and making characters talk for them is fucking retarded.

Nubo?
Harley Quinn?

Who is this character and why is she terrible?

new Joker

>children need to have good effects on their parents

Damn, that's some backwards shit. I'm actually mildly offended that someone would write that, especially regarding anyone as unqualified to be a parent as Bruce.

Which one?

He's talking about the New 52 one, which I also detest

Joker's Daughter

This is Injustice user, no one is right and everyone is wrong.

The black guy in the yellow batsuit. He's so boring I can't even remember his name. Completely unneeded.

According to the second writer of Injustice, Batman is the way... because he is a huge Batfag.

Would Snyderverse Superman count?

Just a reminder that in Injustice batman forgave Harley for assisting in blowing up Metropolis and tricking Superman into brutally killing his wife and unborn child, all because Harley said she was sorry. Batman is the villain of Injustice

Cass > Steph >>>> Bette >>>>>>>>>>>> actual dogshit >>>>>>>> Barbara.
It is known.

Batman is a fucking moron in that universe.

A man of exceptional taste, nice to see a few of us still around

>Viza Aziv's origin story, as well as the history of her race, is depicted in Countdown to Adventure #1. The Forerunners' planet is the Earth of an alternate universe, ravaged by years of destructive war. The other "Nine Houses" (planets and dwarf planets) of the Solar System declared the planet a War World in which they would battle for occupancy. Survivors of the wars - the strongest and fittest - remained on the planet and interbred, unknowingly guided to do so by the Monitors. The process produced the Forerunners, a species possessing traits of the beings from other planets such as Green Martians and Saturnians. When the Nine Houses decided that the Forerunners were a threat that had to be eliminated, the Monitors intervened and formed a pact with the Nine Houses: the Monitors would keep the Forerunners from moving against the Nine Houses. For their own purposes, the Monitors would appoint one Forerunner as their Instrument of Righteous Death whom they also called Harbinger.

Wat.

Was editorial drunk at this point?

This. Barbara is shit.

Harley Quinn is currently the worst.

Cass Cain

tbf she's not so bad when she's Oracle and safely off doing the Charlie's Angel thing with the Birds of Prey. It's only when she's Batgirl that she becomes both impossibly perfect and an obnoxious imbecile.

Almost everyone is.

(you)

Harper is just a modern day version of Tim Drake.

You take that back you fucking faggot

jason after his death. particularly as red hood. strictly for faggots.

>male character is saud to be smart
>accepted as fact
>female character is said to be smart
>fucking bullshit completely unbelievable 0/10 wouldn't bang

Eh 2/10. She can make sandwiches.

>Terry Long.
>Joker's Daughter

No, we still haven't eclipsed Terry yet.

As time goes on I find myself disliking Scarecrow more and more...

but yeah, Terry Long.

>Hating on best boy

She can't even slice tomatoes all the way through, and look at the way she's holding her knife, she's more likely to chip off a finger than make a passable sandwich

>Terry Long.
This, Harper is a shitty Mary Sue waifu but Long was a self insert that ruined another character because the writer wanted to fuck her.

The Joker

makes sense a red hood fan would use one of the most casual memes out

Anarky

Harley's sucking his cock, though. When Superman and Wonder Woman line up to suck his cock as well he might forgive them too.

(you)

What part of Countdown-Era you don't get? Of course they were drunk.

Explain

Gid damn that was brutal xD

Hi Nick, how's the Cap book working out for you?

Harper can be avoided simply by not reading one specific book. Joker is metastatic cancer and (You) can't get away from him. That's why he's worse.

I know it was crappy self-insert bullshit on behalf of the writer & I have no love for modern Catwoman BUT that was long overdue...

What's wrong with modern Catwoman?

Waller

I think Ostrander is the only writer that understood her (naturally) and presented her as someone who did shifty shit but had a sense of working towards a greater good.

Now she just acts out of ego OR she is deliberately written as malevolent to fuck up and kickstart plots.

Harper isn't bad, just redundant. And really a redundant Bat family character is most of them,.

Idk story in the recent El Diablo was good.
Where she was stuck in her own head thanks to some anti-squeel prototype infecting her and she had to face her inner demons.

What a creepy bastard.

Every batfamily member that's not Dick Grayson.

Steph is the worst batgirl, bitch should've been left dead.

>Steph
>that high up

She just wants him out of the way for when Helena comes along.

What's great about terry is that he really is a creepy college professor but Wolfman thought that was charming.

Was he properly hated at the time?

It's the same with Raven mind raping people.

Apparently the editors had to remind him that Raven doing that with Wally, Dick, etc was not cute.

I can't imagine how he couldn't be.

Best thing that they ever had him do, is drive off a cliff with both of his kids in the car.

>implying this shit isn't cute.
I like it, she's a naive succubus who can't help but dreamrape the cute hunky guys walking around in disco collars.
>look at the deep V, he's basically asking for it

Wolfman pls get your fetishes out of comics

Never go full Claremont

>seriously putting Cass anywhere but the bottom
Easiest way to spot a hurtcore waifufag

>Never go full Claremont
Wolfman was Claremont's EiC at one point. Let that sink in.

>Dare you enter our magical realm?

Grail

Do you ever think they jerked off together

You have no idea.

I want Devastation and Grail to meet.

Pfffft even batman said:
Mother -look Bats, your new robin
Bats -Nah, hard pass, let her be an orphan in gotham. No Wayne manor, no money, no school nothing from the foundation, fucking weirdo.

You better be getting ready to delete that right this instance, my man.

ROy HARPER
HARPER ROw

half-life 3 confirm