a wonder woman clip released two weeks ago has less views than a captain underpants clip released 3 days ago

> a wonder woman clip released two weeks ago has less views than a captain underpants clip released 3 days ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Itsundere because people want to whatch only one of these movies.

It is not the one with the skeleton.

the thor ragnorok teaser trailer has more views than the last jedi teaser trailer and the justice league trailer.

It's almost as if Captain Underpants appeals to little children.

Just like superheroes do.

That's a TV spot. Not a clip.

The Wonder Woman movie has a skeleton?

this suprises who?
i mean everyone knows superheroes appeal to the young male demographic
if you wanted to make a movie for girls make it about sasuke from naruto instead, grls love that

Just like how the DCEU appeals to edgy teens.

Captain Underpants is going to be #1 that weekend.

How? I call shenanigans with Thor getting more views than Star Wars

call me back when edgy teens is no longer a big demographic user

If they had portrayed her in panties like she's SUPPOSED to be it would be better.

go to youtube senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU

youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

Yeah I believe you aren't lying I just don't understand how it could have happened. Thor is Marvels weakest franchise and Star Wars is fucking Star Wars

Yes, that's what I'm literally saying.

It's two entirely different demographics. Little kids are more numerous and more lucrative.

It's a big demographic but it's not enough for these massive expensive blockbusters these days. Movies that are for edgy teens have to have smaller budgets, like the two Wolverine movies and the Resident Evil series.

That's why Marvel shoots for the kids and families demographic, because they know suchanerds are gonna see it anyway and the real money comes from merch sales, not box office.

>It's a big demographic but it's not enough for these massive expensive blockbusters these days

>the young edgy male teen is not a big enough demographic
it was a big enough demographic to build star was and marve and dc and videogames and pretty much every other single cool thing out there
you just wait and see, young male teens are only second to married women in the money spending spectrum, especially when they enter the work force

Disney has damaged the Star Wars brand by the constant subpar releases. Being a yearly thing is not how Star Wars was supposed to be done.

But the DCEU vacuumed up the cash with Suicide Squad. Those Harley shirts sold an absolute fuck load.

>That's why Marvel shoots for the kids and families demographic
no matter how hard you pander to children you are never going to beat that movie with the talking animal thats playing in the other room
everyone knows this, do you think they are building cinematic universes with children in mind? do you think kids give a fuck about wonder woman?

>tv spot
are you drones really that desperate?

>Hulk in gladiator armor that little boys think is cool
>catchy Led Zeppelin song that people worldwide have never heard before and want to listen to over and over

>the "friend from work" joke that nu-males and women (ie plebbit) think is funny.

>the cool, colorful kirby costume/set designs that comic book/sci-fi nerds like

the star wars teaser is really bland, and doesn't show much of anything (unlike the force awakens teaser trailer).

lets be fair here, its all shit, every single one of these nerd reboots are, shit designed to appeal to everybody and no one at the same time
That shitty ghostbusters movie had more soul than this shit, sure it was a stupid adam sandler type chick comedy wearing the skin of a better movie, at least they knew who they were making it for

People don't care much for wonder woman?
Captain underpants is a meme and super popular therefor?

>Women having kids late in life
Hasn't one of the biggest problems with youths since 2007 at least been teen pregnancies?

normies don't think its shit though, i'm giving you the reasons that normies didn't care about the last jedi teaser not (you).

normies didn't all of a sudden realize that they hated the force awakens and then not watch the last jedi trailer.

>at least they knew who they were making it for.

an audience that doesn't exist of female sci-fi/comedy fans?

But in the end Disney still wins, money is everything.

Star Wars and Marvel are just tools for them that they'll throw away when they're spent.

Its apparently going back down.

>normies don't think its shit though
normies dont give a fuck, thats why they are normies, everyone is watching the movies yet comics sell like shit, explain that to me, what better advertisement can you get?

Ghostbusters was far far worse than these I don't know what you are talking about. Definitely didn't have more "soul" than these movies. Star wars ans marvel may be mass produced shit but at least they aren't so fucking lazy in the way ghostbusters was

Only normies could like Disney Wars. Old fans are just bending over to the vox populi.

Cause wonder woman sucks. Deal with it. It's gonna flop hard at the box office and it was evident from the first few trailers. No matter how many youtubers shilled for this crap it's still gonna suck. Guess it'll be another ghost in the shell........hey does anybody remember that ghost in the shell movie?

You know the one that came out like a month or something ago. I know i didn't even bother watching it either

>Ghostbusters was far far worse than these
i disagree
these movies are made by a marketing team, there is nothing there, like watching modern simpsons
At least ghotsbusters sucks because they tried to make a movie for someone, its better to completely suck because you tried the wrong thing than to be generic and bland to the extreme

>wonder woman sucks

Does she swallow?

She better start if she wants anyone to care about her and her movie.

I guess the SW fatigue is real and >the dceu

What?
The new Ghostbusters was one of the most blatant example of comitee making a movie i've seen in a while.
The only reason it exists is because Ghostbusters is a bankable name that was going to be used to kickstart a ne ""Cinematic Universe""
The only reason they took the "Grrl Power" angle was to gain publicity, to ensure it doesn't go the same way of the Total Recall or Robocop remake/reboot
It also features some of the most obvious product placement outside of an Adam Sandler movie.

Only among whites.

>One looks like it'll be legitimately good
>The other is a DC Movie

>girls make it about sasuke from naruto instead, grls love that
Definitive proof that girls have shit taste. Sasuke made that show that would have been moderately annoying unbearable.

around whites

>tv spot
marvelcucks are really desperate

Actually it has gone down period except for maybe spics

>tv spot versus trailer
Jesus Christ, mouse niggers. You that scared of a skinny jewess?

wrong

Please explain how i'm wrong

It's tv spot versus clip, you illiterate fa/tv/irgin.

Well, I don't know if parents will take their kids to a immature film about a half naked superhero vs. a film about a fully clothed superhero that teaches girls to stick up for themselves.

Fuck women to hell and to bloody hell with enabling fucking manginas.

That article there? It's the literal story of that videogame, Catherine on the Playstation 3. Women are sluts who waste away their child bearing years and what happens? Some random douchebag cock sucking mangina eunuch with a God Complex decides:

"Hmm women are irresponsible and waste their fertile years slutting around.....okay I will target and mass murder millions upon millions of random men to make it all better."

Fuck Gynocentrism. Fuck the human species if it refuses to stop worshiping pussy. Goddamn it, the best thing that could ever happen to this species is it being driven extinct. But above all, twats and manginas MUST die first. Because should they perish maybe the species has some hope.

Ever thought about going into therapy? Could really help you with your anger vs women?

As someone who read those books in Kindergarten and is now 19, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people around my age have nostalgia for it and are interested in it.
Wonder Woman doesn't deserve views anyway

Seriously bro, seek help. If you go around imagining you are a member of an embattled group of classically masculine overmen and that everyone else needs to die you are legitimately mentally ill.

DELET THIS

>mfw Captain Underpants beats WW opening weekend

I can't believe someone would try to meme this hard about such a shallow game like Catherine 6 years after its release.

There's nothing new to see in the ww TV spot

Do they count views for when they're used as Ads?

The problem is that society has this annoying sickening and ever irrational Pro-Female bent to everything. To media, to academia, to politics, to culture, etc. It's rotting everything and making lives of men particularly hellish.

It's like you cannot catch a break if you're a dude. You got a penis? You got to somehow apologize for something. And this apologizing just never stops. Men are expected to feel bad for merely existing.

the thing is that captain underpants may beat WW in the us box office but at foreign box office underpants will bomb and WW will probably be ok

So like, are you going to bust out a Persona pitch at some point? Because no one would mention Catherine in a thread about WW getting her shit pushed in by Captain Motherfucking Underpants unless Atlus resurrected its shills.

REVIEW EMBARGO ENDS MAY 31
2 DAYS BEFORE RELEASE

I'm avoiding trailers now since they tend to spoil the whole fuckin' movie nowadays

It's so nothing gets spoiled

DC wants fans to go in blind and enjoy without early leaks

Probably because the Star Wars movie looks like boring crap.

Star Wars should have been bi-yearly AT MOST. Now even big Star Wars fans just aren't getting hyped, it's too much.

Yeah, she's the titular character, even. Glad to see Hollywood finally getting over their spook bias and hiring skeletons in lead roles.

And cape comics don't?

There is little to no advertising for Wonder Woman. I can honestly say watching Cartoon Network for hours a day I can't remember ever see a TV spot for it.

Also, the general audience as a whole hated BVS so people don't care anymore.

>Deadpool beat Superman
>Captain Underpants beats Wonder Woman
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WORLD?

I'm just tired of cape movies in general; I don't have any plans on seeing GotG2, WW, or Thor and I probably won't see any others in the future.

I might see the next SW in theaters because it's SW.

No bones about it?

I find it humerus.

I'll watch this movie for Kal. See 'em?

Too bad about Cavill's hairline, though.

Eh, I like the guy, I'm just ribbing him.

Are you trying to imply that all these "cape movies" are all the same?

Do you know Hollywood and box office experts are predicting it make $65 million in it's opening weekend?

>but that good!

Not it's not at all.

What could get spoiled? We already know what's going to happen because the retards at WB forced her into BvS.

Boring? Yes.

>Captain Underpants pulls a Boss Baby and makes over 60 million, cutting into Wonder Woman's profits

There's not going to be any other major kids movies coming out in the next weeks either. WW better hope Captain Underpants has bad reviews.

It doesn't matter. Parent's are still going to take their kids to see Captain Underpants even if it has bad reviews.

You forgot
>he stood alone

The way King Arthur:Legend of the Sword just bombed and bombed HARD at the box office. I think if Wonder Wonder does bad WB will drop a lot of DCEU ideas and movies.

It's not going to stop much if it bombs since JL is coming out this year as well. Now if THAT bombs they might abandon it altogether.

Also, who the fuck thought yet ANOTHER dark and gritty King Arthur movie was a good idea? It's bad enough medieval fantasy is over saturated to the brim, but there's so little color you would've thought it was a fucking vaudeville short. Of course it was going to fail.

>children use youtube
No wonder pewdiepie got so popular.

What's up with modern movies hating color? Even Power Rangers was too dark. Fucking Power Rangers!

>I might see the next SW in theaters because it's SW.
kys

Thor is hot a/f and Star Wars is an unread franchise riding on the nerd cargo cult train where they have to create fan fiction tier characters that all need to die at the end of their prequel movie so they are not interfering with canon.

Power Rangers had an excuse.

They were trying to rip off all the popular modern movies.

Maybe eventually, but not right now.