Leave Netkino to us

Leave Netkino to us.

IS the joke that they're all ugly

yeah wtf

No, there's no joke you memelord. It was good TV.

>Future spaceship
>Poos and blacks are on board

STD is objectively Satanic tier.

Star Trek ring a bell or have you been in a bomb shelter since the sixties?

>the two white guys are the only ones portrayed as bad people
hmm

you take THAT BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

The fuck is this?

ANOTHER Star Trek parody show?

First episode of the new season of Black Mirror

It was shit

Literally no moral other than
>wow why are straight white males in tech so evil?

Man the spookiest thing about arkangel is that there are already people out there that would that shit to their kids in a heartbeat.

holy shit, why are those people so hideous

>I didn't watch the episode but my brain's filled with so much Sup Forums semen that I can't help but spurt out the same nonsense over and over again even when unprovoked
I wish you guys would stay in your cribs and stop ruining my home board.

americans and bongs

I did watch it, both the CEO and CTO are bad people while the ones are innocent, you could say the receptionist is portrayed in a bad light since she's just bored and unhelpful all the time but not outright evil.

new Sup Forums waifu?

Is that Matt Damon after getting stung by bees?

Technically not new, she was briefly waifu'd when she appeared at the end of HIMYM

Oh shit, this is it Meth Damond, time for your career to skyrocket!

Who /torrentoutofsynch/ here? WHAT FUCKING RETARD MADE THEM FUCKING CUNT

This would be the perfect pilot episode for an isekai show I'd really love to see.

Those releases were already pulled offline lad.

Animation in Outlaw Star does not hold up.

>white alpha is still the boss in real life, where stuff actually matters

>stealing my pussy is a red fucking line

best girl

Use any media player with an audio offset feature.

Aaron Paul’s in the ep too

>there is no way that I'm on a simulation!!
Hey dudes, take a look at this guy lmao

You're actually retarded. Half of the episode went right over your head. At the beginning everyone but the CTO was portrayed as bad, including the CEO and the rest of the office workers, because they treated him like shit.
However by the end of the first act we (assuming you're not an autist) find out that the CEO and the others were actually okay people (see: how they interact with the new girl) who were just assholes to the odd guy in the office. Again, if you paid attention and could recognize a redemption arc or any of the explicit character development of the CEO you'd find that he isn't meant to be seen as a bad guy by the end like you're implying.
If Matt Damon was portrayed by a non-white you'd be complaining about Jews shoving smart non-whites who dindu nuffin in your face the whole time. Just shut the fuck up.

No I'll just download it off a decent tracker.

I knew I saw her somewhere before but couldn't remember that she was gabagool girl until I went to IMDb.

Where have I seen meth damon before

i thought the CEO harassed her

They were distant to him because he was an unimposing weirdo, the black guy and pajeet didn't even treat him badly. The black girl somewhat shat on him but she was completely right and was just telling how the guy is weird and the new girl was cloned anyway even though she was nice.
If you didn't try to spin the facts it would be pretty obvious how they are all portrayed as good people except the CTO and maybe the CEO who was particularly annoying to him and inspired him to start doing the clones, his clone apologized in the end but in real life he still acted like a jerk.

>If Matt Damon was portrayed by a non-white
The character wouldn't work if he wasn't white since he's obviously supposed to be the white nerd weirdo stereotype.

The moral of the story is that white nerds are evil.

>The character wouldn't work if he wasn't white since he's obviously supposed to be the white nerd weirdo stereotype.
You're acting like a bullied (white) social outcast nerd being portrayed as a violent antagonist is something that's done everyday. You're treating a breath of fresh air from the epic "nerd saves the day and gains the approval of and sympathy from le cool kids" plotline that's been juiced to death already like some plot against white people. In an episode that has zero commentary on race relations, race is the only thing you seem to be able to discuss. Now that should make you go "hmmm really makes you think".
>The moral of the story is that white nerds are evil.
Not: don't judge a book by its cover, not: find healthy ways to deal with conflict and bottled up emotions, not: fight for what you want instead of being a bitch and keeping it all bottled up, etc..., but:
>Doy mowal of da stowy iz dat wyte nrds r ivel.
Brainlet.

>a breath of fresh air from the epic "nerd saves the day and gains the approval of and sympathy from le cool kids"
So you're saying it's exactly what I said it is: an intentional reversal of the usual cool white nerd sci-fi story.
It took a few posts but I'm glad you finally realized that.

The receptionist is actually pretty cute desu

Matt Damon OD'd on bogpills.

Is that the moral? I thought it was that too much parental regulation creates autistic weirdos, while not enough causes degenerate sluts and junkies.

You weren’t doing badly until you memed with the “white nerds iz evul” shit at the end. Ignore all nuance and assign an absolute message

Missing the point once again.
Do you really want the same stories getting shitted out over and over again forever?
Of course it's intentional, there wouldn't be a coherent story at all if it wasn't.
If I'm not mistaken what you're saying is that the writers of the episode sat down and thought "Season 1 episode 4. How can we attack those white male nerds?" I think you should just imagine everyone in the episode as white so you can watch it for the actual story being told instead of racebaiting yourself.

sluts and junkies are created by bad parenting and single moms. If you don't behave like a retard around your child he'll turn out fine.

>other white male is a loving father who cares for his child and makes a heroic sacrifice
>user thinks show hates white males

This is the only episode besides White Christmas I bothered to watch.

>Critics have noted that Daly fits a common archetype of white males who participate in prejudiced online echo chambers due to ostracisation in real life

Why do white males have to be like this?

Christ Crocodile is shit

Hush, faggot. Or you'll get the rope first.

shit skin niggers should leave

Tell us again how the Force is female now and Star Wars doesn't want the lonely autistic white nerd audience any more. Same with Star Trek.

"oh no dude you're just some Sup Forums troll fuck you buddy"

exactly the point. You think how they want you to think. Great job..... fag.

>a woman
>a woman
>a woman
>a woman
>a woman
Little on the nose ey netflix?

Oh wow. I never thought of it like that before. I'll never let (((them))) trick me again.

rofl my dog had a grill like that
we put her down

Is she vampire? Those canines, dawg... woof.

Oh no, women are playing in my tv series this is literally white genocide my fellow aryan brother

He's also a womanising asshole, I'd say his character illustration comes out strongly neutral

Do you feel like you're not represented enough? Didn't even notice it desu, and episode 4 doesn't have really have a MC anyway. If you're talking about how every woman is supposed to fight against le evil man, then look at episode 3 where the MC is a massive cunt.

>Black Cock Mirrorfags operating several of their cuck threads

This is getting worse than /got/.

>vanilla latte, soy milk

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

they're for giving adorable little love bites you meanies

now be nice or I'll call the cops

If you dont share my paranoid opinion you are unattractive and probably voted for a different candidate than i did.

Why are they constantly trying to shove this unfunny untalented meme woman into everything?

Ah, shit, I was thinking of downloading this. No TV for me tonight. I'll do something else.

>black museum above hang the DJ
thanks reddit

What is Black Mirror? Ive never even heard of it.

I like her in Chewing Gum, her character sucked in this, but that's not her fault.

That's fair.

The best episodes are USS Callister (Picture OP posted) and Matelhead.
The rest is meh.