"C'mon, spider-snake eyes!"

>"C'mon, spider-snake eyes!"
>spider-snake.

WHY IS EVERYTHING IN THIS SERIES A HORRIFIC HALF-BREED?

Why is it called a spider-snake if neither spiders nor snakes exist?

bosco wasn't. until the earth queen ate him

Buzzard wasps. So much worse.

If normal bears exist, then spiders and snakes have to exist. How they become hybrids is the real mystery

They used to, but then a very lewd spirit decided to combine their species for shits and giggles.

So I'm rewatching Zuko Alone, if you can't tell where I got the OP from.

>ostrich-horse

And oh god.

OH GOD WHAT ARE THESE

WHAT IS THIS FREAKISH, MUTANT-INFESTED WORLD

Me again, checking in. The turtle-ducks can stay. They are cute.

>turtle-duck
>lion-turtle
Turtles really got around

I never realized how ridiculous these got later in the series

>Spider-Flies

>You'll never get to taste Cow-Pig meat.
Damn.

DELETE THIS

And then they completely gave up on it in Korra.

The entire show is Race-mixing propaganda.

It was one of the dumbest ideas in the show, and one of the reasons why Book 1 (most of which didn't have this) remains deeply underrated.

Bait, that is all.

Even the benders were horrific half-breeds

THREESOME
THREESOME
THREESOME

>all the best parts of pork and beef

Like steak and bacon combined. Steakon.

Did you even read the latest comics? it's race-mixing propaganda. That is all. The only reason we didn't get Zutara is because the air jew needed to race-mix into the population.

Done with the episode. I dunno why I wanted to rewatch it, but the fight with Zuko and the thugs is one of the best in the series. The music's perfect, it's well choreographed, and the whole thing's some wonderfully weird mixture of anime fight and wild west showdown.

It's also overly dramatic. I love it.

The air-Jew didn't really have any choices about mixing. It was misgenate or live a celibate life.

Gays were allowed to marry. Next thing you know cats sleeping with dogs...

>The air-Jew didn't really have any choices about mixing
>thinking the aircaust actually happened
they race-mixed into the population, user. The air traps were all fabricated to guilt the fire nation.

>The Air Nomad is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like wind on the plains. But call him a Airbender and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

What did he mean by this?

>spider-snake

Eight legged snake that can spin webs or spider with snakes for legs?

I always thought this was one of the kind of appropriately quirky, cartoony bits of the show and enjoyed the weird combos.

Literally almost threw up. Get out.

Snakes for legs you say?

Why, that's just crazy talk (not that I'd know about being crazy) with the obvious exception of my obsession for justice, truth and self-actualization.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to self-actualize until my self-fulfillment is spraying over this picture of your mother's bush I took from the bushes last night, while she was pushing that front end suppository replacement for your father.

Avatar is a world after the end of the world.

The spirits are simply the advanced AIs that we built, but went rogue and were corrupted. Everything is nanomachines and mutants, but humanity is just so far removed from our fall that we don't remember.

>ruining delicious steak with shit bacon

The pig chickens are cute, I want one.