Why did he call Anakin Master Skywalker. Anakin was denied the rank of master. What the fuck George?

Why did he call Anakin Master Skywalker. Anakin was denied the rank of master. What the fuck George?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tav3bI4M6I
youtu.be/pT6aJg2YK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=c17qMr0ORdM
youtube.com/watch?v=NsM-fpkK2aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MsIPYrNnsbI
youtube.com/watch?v=JGmHMKMdVTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believed he said Mister.

or Mafffter, I didn't understand

He was a cheeky little cunt who called him master to fuck with him

The boy made fun of Anakin.

He was dumb kid probably with ten pounds of shit in his diaper

A Jedi Knight is still a master to a Padawan

Why do think Anakin ignited his saber after that?

Nice pic of Snoke you have there.

this, he was constantly doing it to trigger Anakin

that why anakin had to kill him

Didn’t he get a promotion when he grassed the Chancellor up?

Jesus Christ. Watch the FUCKING movie. Anakin was given the rank of Master but denied a seat on the Council. They recognized his power and skill, but couldn't let him make decisions.

Fuck off.

>this thread

>Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Knight of the Galactic Republic under the tutelage of Jedi Master Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi of the Jedi High Council of the Jedi Order, consort of the Queen of Naboo Padmé Amidala Naberrie, there's too many of them, what are we going to do?
Jesus George.

You got it backwards hon

He is a force ghost from Palpatine to trigger Anakin to kill all the younglings.

NO you fucking retard. I haven't seen the movie in ages and even I remember this clearly: He was granted a seat on the council, but he WASN'T given the rank of master.

Why exactly did he kill those innocent younglings? Was it ever explained?

>why did a kid make a mistake?
>why did a kid make a joke?
>why did a kid say something stupid?
did you have a childhood?

To end the Jedis, did you watch the movie or.

>Order 66 - Kill all Jedis
>Why is the right hand man of the guy issuing this order killing all Jedis

Why didn’t they just send some clones?

>That snarky description
Old Fallout best Fallout.

don't talk about our supreme leader that way

Top kek

That's why he died first. He reminded Anakin that he wasn't a Jedi Master and triggered him

No Mace was going to promote him after arresting palaptine but he didn't get the chance too

Never watched any of the star wars movies. Not my cup of tea to be honest.

how the fuck did you get that from after the lines "You are on this council but we do not grant you the rank of master"

He knew death was upon him and decided to quip it real good one last time. True bro. Surprised he didn't call him Master Skyfarter.

Sheev should have kept them around and turned them to the dark side.

He did, he was leading them.

why are you even in this thread, if it's "not your cup of tea"?

You don't get a new apprentice by just having the clone army murder children for you

You do not call someone master after they've been denied the rank of master
youtube.com/watch?v=3tav3bI4M6I

youtu.be/pT6aJg2YK8E

They probably would have promoted him if he didn't sperg out. It was obviously a test

So he can get +Dark Side Points

you're autistic if you sincerely think the kid joking is an explanation

youtube.com/watch?v=c17qMr0ORdM
Anakin was retarded. He keeps mentioning the chancellor even though he knows the council doesn't like palpatine

He sort of looks like Jake Lloyd

I'm just here for the shitposting that will inevitable happen. It's the same reason I read lotr threads.

Ashoka also, call him Master

No one cares about a character added three years later

He's a master to him? Just like Ahsoka calls Anakin master

>Orangebutt Jailbait will never call you Master.

It's just not fair.

Because he knew he was powerful with the dark side

>the child represents Ani's inner childlike innocence which is why he looks like a young Ani
>it was the last time they spoke as friends
BRAVO LUCAS

This is the correct answer. Master is both a rank and a title. You can have the title without the rank.

Snoke confirmed? Is this how he got those scares?

I kinda want this to be canon.

>Sors respected Anakin the most and wanted to be his Padawan
I didn't ask for these feels

Because the uneducated don't understand the distinction between Jedi and Jedi Master. See also the Naboo Queen in Ep II when referring to Anakin.

Thread over

say what you want about kid actors but i always thought this kid did a damn good job of showing a flinch, he really seems shocked and scared

Lol'd

It's all because of that one little shit in the OP actually. Anakin was about to show all of them a hidden escape tunnel out of the temple and let them escape, but that little fuck had to call Anakin 'Master', which he was not. The youngling only reminded him of what the council did to him and how he was only put on the council as a puppet member and was publicly shamed by not being granted the rank of master. So he killed all of the kids out of anger, to get back at the council.

>good relations with the wookies I have
what did he mean by this?

Luke did I ever tell you about the younglings? The greatest fighting force the Jedi has ever seen. Elite warriors that were trained from birth to fulfil the bidding of the Jedi Order. Master Yoda personally oversaw their training and one even schooled me in astrophysics. I was deeply sad to have learned that not even they survived. Your father was so jealous of their skill that he killed the whole lot of them in the temple. Yes Luke, I have seen the security holograms. The lightsaber you are holding was used by your father to dismember and mutilate children.

They were small pieces.

This is the only reason Anakin killed them. His original order was to capture and train them in the way of the dark side.

Eh, to Obi Wan, Anakin wasn't the one killing the younglings, it was Vader.

It's pretty clear in the OT that Obi completely disassociates Anakin from Vader as two separate people.

So he would never tell this story to Luke. Anakin, to Obi, was a hero and a friend.

because the faggot jedis kept respawning from above and destroying the bookcases

>from a certain point of view

While the name Darth Vader was given to him after he killed Windu, he didn't fully become Darth Vader until Obi-Wan mutilated him.

He was still conflicted especially engaging in battle against his master/brother. If Anakin fully embraced the Dark Side, Obi-Wan would've gotten destroyed.

Anakin murdered those younglings on autistic rage. Justified rage, but still..

The real question you should ask is why Obi Wan laughed when he told Padme that Anakin killed younglings

>Kylo becomes evil because Jake tried to kill him
>Sors beocmes Snoke because Anakin tried ot kill him
Poetry

That never happened wtf!

probably my single favourite shot in cinema history

youtube.com/watch?v=NsM-fpkK2aQ
2:40

He was obviously a crisis actor

This. Not a whole lot of force sensitive people around. Seems like a waste to just kill them.

You're right, the Jedi Temple was a false flag. It was all done by Yoda, who hated that there were so many books in it.

Genuinely made me laugh.

I like you.

I'm so thankful for this thread. Crying laughing lads

>Shitposting on something he's never seen

He violated the Jedi one strike rule

>While the name Darth Vader was given to him after he killed Windu, he didn't fully become Darth Vader until Obi-Wan mutilated him.
According to you, which means nothing.

According to the movie, he's Vader the moment he pledges himself to Palpatine.

>tfw this is ACTUALLY TRUE

no really, its in the fucking novelisation

Noooo lies!!

It also has Anakin/Vader making puns and quips before killing the Separatist leaders

>"You guys are separatists right? You'll love what comes next then hehe"
What was Lucas thinking...

>Master Skywalker, there are too many of them! What are we going to do?

Oh shit guys Sors had his lightsaber out which means he actually fought Anakin

It was the other way around you donkey

I have the real footage here
youtube.com/watch?v=MsIPYrNnsbI

Given that this happened in the council room, this makes a lot of sense

Wtf this is actually true.. and It made me laugh like a madman

>I WARNED YOU ABOUT READING YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS

same reason why recruits call their drill sergeants sir at boot camp even thought they aren't officers

Jedi Academy is something else
youtube.com/watch?v=JGmHMKMdVTA

implying disney has any passion for the franchise or respect to tie in the prequels with their garbage

theyre basically acting like the prequels or ot never even happened