DC power levels

DC power levels.
Is this ok? what do you think is wrong? what do you change? what do you add?
I know there are a lot of missing things (chaos and order lords, guardians, phantom stranger, mordru, infinite man new god, etc etc) but is a work in progress.
What do you think?

It's a good start. I guess there's some room for debate though once you get into the meta stuff.

where would you put the emotion entities (parallax, ion, predator, butcher, etc)? Darkseid/High father level or above?
And I suppose that Life entity above the other entities (in par with nekron?)

If you've got god, dream and death wheres Lucifer? Isnt he second only to god?

Hey im stupid and didnt see it nvm

He's at the other end where Dream is.

But OP, Morrison changed the multiverse with Multiversity, and now the Presence et al. is on the same level as the New Gods/Endless

The emotion entities all exist within a single universe and are below multiversal things like Darkseid.
Also like said. Endless/New Gods/ Presence are all roughly the same level.

i think the "real" presence control all the multiverses
It makes his manifestations, the hand that creates the universes, the dark hand that is the enemy (from swamp thing) and the voice (dog from phantom stranger, the one that gives orders to the spectre, etc.) to meddle with the creation (unverses) and this would be the "morrison presence"
Then you have the entities that meddle with multiverses (bigger than a universe) like the empty hand, thought robot and original mandrakk (Dax novu)
Then you got universe level death, destiny, kismet and ellaine (who is a low level presence, she can not create a multiverse only a universe)
lucifer and michael are bellow Ellaine and usually are at sandman and destruction level who also are bellow than death and destiny.
then the rest of the endless and nekron (a lesser manifestation of death).
Original monitor and antimonitor, with lesser mandrakk (rox ogama), nix and spectre.
darkseid, highfather, timetrapper and infinite man
below them should be monitors like rox ogama before mandrakk transformation, solomon of earth8, weeja dell, etc.

>Then you got universe level
You are very wrong from this point on.

I can not compute how darkseid can have his ass kicked by superman and be at endless level.

Read more comics.

I know the endless are unique for all the multiverse. I think they should have they special place bellow empty hand and above the rest, not because they are more powerful but because they condition. Elaine, Lucifer or Michael may can kill Morpheus but I think they could not kill Dream for example (it will spawn Daniel for example when Morpheus die or another incarnation in another case)

Mxyzptlk should be somewhere on there.

I know, where do you think? above or bellow darkseid?

Probably above reality manipulation is kinda OP.

Mxyzptlk and bat-mite above new gods and equal the spectre.and anti-monitor

Isn't Darkseid WAY above the Trapper? I should probably reread Great Darkness Saga

I think the time trapper that darkseid takes on Great Darkness Saga is not the real Time Trapper (entropy manifestation) is a minion that was beaten by the legion and sent to Takron Galtos.

The Presence was always at variable power and was only the "creator" because humans "believed" in him per Gaiman's ideas about human belief shaping the universe such as the Earth being once flat or cats ruling the world before humans changed it.

Also, the minion was a controller (another derivation of maltusians)

The Presence told Lucifer in Lucifer comic that he was a puppet just as Lucifer was in the grand scheme of things. Remember, they're comic book characters. The Presence is God because he was created to be God. It's a role he performs.

So i'd put Overvoid and the Monitors above him.

I think you're mixing a few things up there.

Aren't they the same though? They play a role and are powerful because that's what their role demands of them.
Wasn't that always the case? I remember Death saying her and God would go together at the end to close the door.

I would add the First Lantern and Krona
And hey, who does the Hand at Creation belong to? What's the current status of that?

>i think the "real" presence control all the multiverses
>It makes his manifestations, the hand that creates the universes, the dark hand that is the enemy (from swamp thing) and the voice (dog from phantom stranger, the one that gives orders to the spectre, etc.) to meddle with the creation (unverses) and this would be the "morrison presence"

I like this idea